Easter with the Norwegian Family: 2004 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are there any pictures of Mette - Marit and haakon at easter ??
be nice to see some .
I don't think so. It was a private trip, so I doubt we'll get to see any pictures. :ermm:

Easter in Sikkilsdalen 2009

The Royal Family (including the Royal Couple, the Crown Princely Family and Family Behn) pictured at Oslo's central station where they took the train to Sikkilsdalen where they spend Easter

KONGEFAMILIEN - Ikke uten kosebamsen... - Nettavisen

:flowers:

http://www.h-a.no/Nyheter/Utehjemme/tabid/117/Default.aspx?ModuleId=45004&articleView=true&tabId=117
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=571580
http://www.klikk.no/kjendis/kongelig/article446407.ece

Belga; http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/coverage/903286.html?page=1

Seems like MM stayed at home.

Last edited:
According to the court spokesperson, Mette-Marit stayed home because she has a final assignment due for her studies soon. (Don't we all… *sigh*)

The Crown Prince family, including The Crown Princes, will later be at their own new cabin in Uvdal.

Crown Prince Haakon, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, and Prince Sverre Magnus will be at Sikkilsdalen with the King and Queen, and Princess Märtha and her family during the weekend and maybe some days next week. The King and Queen wil continue their stay at Sikkilsdalen after their children, and grand children have left.

Kongefamilien til fjells i påsken - kjendis - Dagbladet.no

how lovely to see ingrid alexandra with her bear still! it's amazing how attached kids become to their toys.

The Princess is growing up so quickly! She loks great along with her fur bear. I wish I could see Prince Sverre in a more closer snapshot.Vanesa.

I note from one of those photos that the Crown Prince reads The Eonomist!

Its nice to see the whole family together. Too bad MM was not there....

Yes, I reckognised also immediately the bear of Princess Ingrid. How lovely is all this.

Easter in Sikkilsdalen 2010

The royal family - King Harald, Queen Sonja, Crown Prince Haakon,
Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prince Sverre Magnus, Princess Märtha
and husband Ari Behn and their three daughters Maud Angelica,
Lea Isadora and Emma Talullah arrived by train in Stikkelsdalen to
spend their Easter holiday there, March 26, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** belga : ROYAL NORWEGIAN EASTER VACATION **

Video and more pics from klikk.no:

** Kongen på perrongen **

Last edited:
Rather early, Easter is next weekend?

CP Mette Marit was not there because she is concentrating on her studies. She will meet the rest of the family at the family's cabin in Uvdal in the latter part of Easter.

If I'm not mistaken the Norwegian Royal Family usually take an extended holiday at Easter. A nice tradition.

Another easter vacation without the Crown Princess. She didn´t attend last year due to sickness as well.... Poor her!

Ilse: The easter-holiday starts the coming Monday, so many have already started their vacation during the weekend.

Wartnberg7; The Crown Princess will join her husband and children at their own cabin in Uvdal next week. She is staying home to work on her BI studies, and I believe this was also the case last year. I'm sure her last exams are coming up with the school year coming to an end soon.

OK, thank you Vestfoldlilja!

those are some lovely pictures. it must be such a joy for the king and queen to have seen their family grew up with so many children in the latest years!
although, why was marius not with them? is he coming with MM later?

I can't wait to see MM arriving.... Marius must be at his father's

Another easter vacation without the Crown Princess. She didn´t attend last year due to sickness as well.... Poor her!

Oh, that´s good to hear! But why, for at least the 2nd time, do norwegian newspapers publish she couldn´t join due to health problems?!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom