Easter with the Norwegian Family: 2004 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, that´s good to hear! But why, for at least the 2nd time, do norwegian newspapers publish she couldn´t join due to health problems?!:sad:

I have just read that she choose to go to Uvdal because she wanted to work on her studies. The same reason as last year. There is a rumor of a familly meeting in the Hoeiby familly at the crownprince couples cabin there. But that's it.

In this picture http://i40.tinypic.com/4ruvt3.jpg it looks like to me that Queen Sonia is scolding Leah, am I seeing that correctly? I can't read Norweign, is there any mention about this picture?

Obviously pictures are wide open to interpretation, but I think she's just talking to her. In some of the others she was hugging her in greeting, so my best guess is she's either about to hug her or already has and is holding onto her arm to get her attention while she tells her something.

Ohhh.
Kids change so much and fast.

Does anybody know, how the royal-family spend their Easter-Vacation? And where? Any infos?

Yeas, according to this photo they obviously must be "Behn-dogs". They look very similar to "Vela" and "Du" ML and Haakon possessed as teenagers in the 1980/90s.

Here you can find some photos about the CP-couple in Capri (but I think you should type "Mette-Marit Capri" in the search-field, but if not, than they are on the bottom of page 52.):
www.Brunopress.com

Last edited:
Se og Hør has something on their cover with a photo of last year: "Mette-Marit's private Easter holidays - See the pictures of the family cabin" - whatever that means...
Cover

It is nothing said about the CP-family, I don't think that the journalists didn't noticed them...

I found this on twitter a few days ago (19. Apr):
"Met with K Roberts of PSI and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, Melinda Gates foundation. Time to work for women..." But when this woman met MM and where, it is not written. (The woman live in Silicon Valley, so maybe the CP-family spent the vacation in California, as often in the past years.) (https://twitter.com/annikamickos)

Mette-Marit said this in the NRK-program: "Year with the Royal-family":

"We were on Easter holiday
with the children.
I read The Brothers Lionheart
again for at least man.
We sat on a crowded beach.
A lot of people and mariachi bands everywhere.
Every Mexican family had
ghetto blaster with loud music, -
- And we sat under a small umbrella,
punch together and read.
Every time I had to take me a break,
said Magnus: "Mom, read more!"

Mette-Marit said this in the NRK-program: "Year with the Royal-family":

"We were on Easter holiday
with the children.
I read The Brothers Lionheart
again for at least man.
We sat on a crowded beach.
A lot of people and mariachi bands everywhere.
Every Mexican family had
ghetto blaster with loud music, -
- And we sat under a small umbrella,
punch together and read.
Every time I had to take me a break,
said Magnus: "Mom, read more!"

According to this article they spent the holiday in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was not the first time, that they were there with family...
kongefamilien: Slik blir kongefamiliens påskeferie - Se og hør

Back
Top Bottom