Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
berry said:
Ari Behn wasn't there last year either. Or i am wrong?

Ari Behn is out in the bookstores signing his new book. Thats at least what they said on the news.

Thanks for the pictures. They are very lovely.:flowers:

Thank you Her Majesty for the link with pictures and video !:flowers:

Such a nice family ! Ingrid Alexandra is a sweet mix of Sonja and Mette-Marit .:wub:

Thanks for the wonderful photos. !!!

Ingrid Alexandra said:
Ari Behn is out in the bookstores signing his new book. Thats at least what they said on the news.

I think that strictly speaking he is not a member of the royal family so has no reason to be in an official picture,

Thanks for the pics and video link - IA is soooo cute and funny!

Smilla said:
I think that strictly speaking he is not a member of the royal family so has no reason to be in an official picture,
Neither is Marius, but Ari Behn is working according to the palace information secretary, hence he was not there, he was in the photoshoot in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, in 2005 he was sick.

another photoseries from a different photographer, ANB pics from siste.no, the pictures can be enlarged by pressing the little symbol under the pic
http://www.siste.no/bildeserier/bildeserier_underholdning/article2481203.ece

Thanks for the pictures and video Her_Majesty!!!

IA, SM, Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora are sooo cute!! And Marius, I have said this before, is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older!!

Thanks for posting the pictures. Little Prince Sverre Magnus has such a wise old owl look! Darling children.

I agree about Sverre Magnus!:rolleyes: He looks like a small version of a grown-up!
He just looks so cute in his little grey dress and the black socks!

Polfoto Pictures

Thank you for these beautiful photos. Haakon and Mette-Marit's little family is gorgeous, mashallah.

This is definitely my fave Royal family :wub:

Thanks for the amazing pictures :flowers:

I noticed that Sverre was wearing the same sweater at this photoshoot and at the CP family photoshoot. Did mommy Mette-Marit forgot to buy him a new one??? :ermm: ;)

I have watched the video and I would say that princess Ingrid Alexandra seems to be a very "independent"- she has tried to "escape" from family cercle and was without shoes..... :))))
And I think that Sverre Magnus resembles a bit Leah Isadora

zarat said:
I have watched the video and I would say that princess Ingrid Alexandra seems to be a very "independent"- she has tried to "escape" from family cercle and was without shoes..... :))))
And I think that Sverre Magnus resembles a bit Leah Isadora

Little princess IA took her shoes off, because they were too small, she thought. I read someplace (don't remember exactly where) that she had said her shoes hurt. And I think her "independence" is connected to the "terrible twos" period in a childs life :rolleyes:

galatea_12 said:
I noticed that Sverre was wearing the same sweater at this photoshoot and at the CP family photoshoot. Did mommy Mette-Marit forgot to buy him a new one??? :ermm: ;)
He learns to recycle in a young age.;) He will learn by his mother, his aunt and his grandma who all love recycling. :rolleyes:

Sverre Magnus has such big blue eyes, which side of the family have the blue eyes? As said, Sverre is like a wise old man, just has a wonderful look.

Saw some footage on German tv and Ingrid is VERY independent, she is like a little rebel and I not sure it has anything to do with her age.

I agree IA has come across this way for awhile now, particularly at Sverre's christening. It is all normal enough but i def think she will be an independent child for a long time. I love it when the video focuses in on MM and Sverre's faces when IA first runs off, both their eyes are saying "we've had enough... "

and when Sverre starts to cry because IA is basically trying to sit on top of him. a bit of a "fake cry? but his dad and big brother try to cheer him up.

Marius is such an attractive boy, Leah is adorable, and Maud still has the tom-boy look going. Sverre is definetly the wise owl!

Also i find it VERY weird they couldnt schedule the photo shoot around Ari's work commitments or he couldnt do the same the other way round. I feel a divorce coming...

Last edited:
Pictures from Aftenposten.no: Gallery

Amelie said:
Also i find it VERY weird they couldnt schedule the photo shoot around Ari's work commitments or he couldnt do the same the other way round. I feel a divorce coming...
I really don't hope so...:ermm: Maybe it was just a hap that Ari had to work this day...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom