Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, sorry, I missed that post.

Have anyone seen that video from NRK? Please tell me if It did/didn't work:)

Mette Marit has a very nice make up and looks very dignified. Ingrid Alexandra has grown a lot and is turning into a very nice little beauty.

LaMinka said:
Have anyone seen that video from NRK? Please tell me if It did/didn't work:)

Thankyou LaMinka, it worked for me!!;)

Great pictures everybody! Thank you for sharing them! :)

Little Maud Angelica lying sprawled out on the floor is adorable!

It's great to see the entire family together like this.

Thanks for sharing these pictures, purple_platinum & LaMinka! I wished the Dutch Royal Family made such pictures for christmas too, I think it's a wonderful tradition. It was very nice seeing Sverre again in such a short period of time! :)

Last edited:
the video is really cute. MM looks annoyed as she keeps trying to keep little Ingrid from sticking her finger in her nose.
Also do you know of the relationship Marius has with the king and queen?

#1-4: A few more photos from NRK.no
#5-8: Afterposten

Attachments

• 553359.jpg
    553359.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 553362.jpg
    553362.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 436
  • 553365.jpg
    553365.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 421
  • 553375.jpg
    553375.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 434
  • KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350099g.jpg
    KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350099g.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 694
  • KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350100g.jpg
    KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350100g.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 408
  • KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350103g.jpg
    KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350103g.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 337
  • KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350109g.jpg
    KONGEFAMILIEN__1250_350109g.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
These are lovely pictures. They seem like a close family. Martha-Louise looks especially good-better than she has in years before.

Wow Leah is so big now. I love all the pictures. Especially the ones with MA under the table. Too cute.

Great pictures! Isn't it Leah Isadora's first Christmas too?

Last edited:
Aww, these Christmas photos are just fantastic. I haven't seen Leah in a while, and she's grown up a bit (Mandy, it is indeed Leah's first Christmas too). Maud is so cheeky playing under the table. :p http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=221330&d=1135021634 Aww. Marius is growing into a fine young man. I know he's still young, but he seems mature in a way. Hmm, I can't explain very well. Thank you everyone for the photos.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures everybody

I just love the Norwegian family christmas photos. The ones last year had Marius and two babies, Ingrid Alexandra and Maud Angelica. This year we have Marius, the two babies are now toddlers, and two new babies, Leah Isadora and Sverre Magnus.

I, especially love the pictures of Leah Isadora in her granny's lap being kissed by her loving older sister...ooooooooo..:melt:

LaMinka said:
Thanks for the big pic! If you go in on www.nrk.no/netttv and pick NYHETER --> Dagsrevien--> 19.12.05 -->Julefoto Slottet..
I hope thats help=) If the link dosn't work go on www.nrk.no and scroll down to TV/Nett tv

thank you, la minka! the video works perfectly.. :) :)
i wish there's a way to save the pics.. oh well...
i love it when they describe in the begining, the palace all quiet & peaceful...
once it get inside.. it's festive and cheerful :) :)

here's some more pics from ANB

Attachments

• norroyals-dop1a.jpg
    norroyals-dop1a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 330
  • norroyals-dop2a.jpg
    norroyals-dop2a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 422
  • norroyal2012pic1.jpg
    norroyal2012pic1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 559
  • norroyal2012pic2.jpg
    norroyal2012pic2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 570
  • norroyals-dopbigd.jpg
    norroyals-dopbigd.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Mandy said:
Great pictures! Isn't it Leah Isadora's first Christmas too?

yes, mandy.. seeing that Leah is born on April, this is her 1st christmas too, but the focus is certainly on Sverre Magnus...

from hola.es

Haakon & Mette-Marit celebrate Christmas with their children

Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit, next to their children, Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus, put for the traditional photo navideña in the Real Palace of Oslo. These will be first Christmases for prince Sverre, who was born on 3rd of December.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/240/mette4zu.jpg

What a sweet family. As somebody said, I just want to be in the middle of them:p

Thank you all for those beautiful pictures!

Aw, these pictures are all so wonderful! Such a wonderful and warm family occasion, it's so great to see them all gathered for Christmas! Great to see all the children gathered, and it's incredible how fast this family has grown so big! Thanks for posting the pictures everyone.

Great pics. Thank you everyone!
It is so nice to see them so cheerful and happy and with Christmas Spirit.
Grandparents seem so proud of their litle Prince and Princesses.
And I feel like Danielle, that is something on Marius attitude - like a grown-up brother - serious responsible behaving ;).
Very very nice pictures indeed, and thank you all for bringing it to us...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

P.S. - hummmmm, there is something in Princess Martha-Louise ;) that makes me thinks she is expecting. Let's wait! :)

mtbcm said:
P.S. - hummmmm, there is something in Princess Martha-Louise ;) that makes me thinks she is expecting. Let's wait! :)

I thought that too.

these photos are wonderful though when I saw the video of the session i was a little surprised at how 'chaotic' the whole thing was. Sverre was being passed around from person to person no one seemd to want to hold him. Ingrid was scowling.(i would be scowling too if i had to wear such an uncomfortable looking outfit)

i also thought Maud's dress was poorly chosen by her mom. i know Fuschia is M-L's favorite color but it is not at all christmas-ish and it clashed painfully with the traditional reds and greens on display in the room. it was a perfeclty nice outfit but a bit out of place for this particular event.

those pics are lovely. these norwegian xmas pictures always look grand! it's amazing what a big difference kids can make to christmases. they look so much better with them playing around, just as maud under the table. it's a pity the pictures don't show sverre a little bit more (the more i hear his name the more i like it), but nice we can see leah in some proper pictures after the official ones released when she was born. ingrid seems quite angry though, and marius is becoming a really handsome little man. :)
thanks everyone!

carlota said:
those pics are lovely. these norwegian xmas pictures always look grand! it's amazing what a big difference kids can make to christmases. they look so much better with them playing around, just as maud under the table. it's a pity the pictures don't show sverre a little bit more (the more i hear his name the more i like it), but nice we can see leah in some proper pictures after the official ones released when she was born. ingrid seems quite angry though, and marius is becoming a really handsome little man. :)
thanks everyone!
Maybe Ingrid was mad because her favorite bear wasn't with her! I didn't see it in any of the photos.

pollyemma said:
i also thought Maud's dress was poorly chosen by her mom. i know Fuschia is M-L's favorite color but it is not at all christmas-ish and it clashed painfully with the traditional reds and greens on display in the room. it was a perfeclty nice outfit but a bit out of place for this particular event.

I never heard of color coordinating your children to match the decor! :eek:

ysbel said:
I never heard of color coordinating your children to match the decor! :eek:

i wasnt advocating that children start being matched to decor. i just said i thought the clash in the photos was painful.

and ML could have thought "gee, it's christmas. there's a lot of green and red everywhere." and for a photo op not dressed her kids in colors that clash painfully with red and green.

just about any color except fuschia would fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom