Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow Ingrid-A has grown so tall and she seems less shy. I love her coat!
Sverre has gotten cuter!
This is my favorite Royal family.

:norwayflag:

I loved seeing all of the photos of this family. I thought that little Ingrid-Alexandra was very cute in her little brown coat. The Queen looked very elegant at the service.

Nice to see the whole family together. :wub: The kids are all so cute.

Happy holidays to everyone!!!!! :flowers:

Wow beautiful photo royal family at christmas!!! Princess Kristine Bernadotte widow after Prince Carl,uncle at King Harald. Princess Kristine is much love near at royal family of Norway och Princess Kristine often visit royal family and his children,grandchildren. Princess Kristine is aunt at King Harald and great-aunt at Crown Prince Haakon and Princess Märtha.

Sweet kids !!!!!!!! ... very nice pics ... thank you all.

Great pictures, as usual! :flowers: The little gingerbread house is so sweet.

Oooooh - Christmas in Norway - what a dream that would be! Luckily it's snowing where I live tonight so it's kind of got that Norwegian feel! The pictures are great and I can't believe how much the children have grown! It's lovely that these photos are issued each year and it presents such a lovely family feel!

What fantastic pictures! I always look forward to the photoshoot every year. The children are all getting to be so big, and Marius and Magnus really look alike.

Beautiful pictures. Ingrid looks so wonderful. :flowers:

I am so happy about these pictures; everybody looks so lovely! I would like to be there ! :snowman:

Wonderful pictures!! :flowers:

And the little video that was in one of the links was great! Nice to see Ingrid and Magnus decorate the ginger bread house! Magnus wanted to eat from the gingerbreads hanging on the house, but he rushed over to a table where he and Ingrid found two gingerbreads to eat!
Soo cute!! :wub:

I am totally in love with Sverre Magnus, a real mini-Marius and so well dressed

Ingrid Alexandra is soo cute!, Marius has grown so tall.

I love it that they have different activities every photoshoot. This one is very nice. The ginger bread house is huge! :p

THe house looked tempting, no wonder Ingrid and Sverre wanted to taste it. :ROFLMAO:

Its also sweet to see the big heart in the roof at the front of the house bearing all the kids names. Magnus, Maud, Ingrid, Leah, Emma and Marius :flowers:

Lovely family!!!! Happy holidays to all!!!

What sweet family holiday pictures. Thanks for sharing. Ingrid looks so much like Haakon.

I really like new Xmas photos and the video. It is a good idea to build a ginger house.

The pictures are really cute and the children must of have enjoyed the ginger house alot but im not liking the idea of a house inside a house/palace, the idea is not very original. I would have liked it outside, taken a few pic's out and inside the palace a few pictures by the christmas tree.

What charming photos of the NRF. The little log house was a fantastic idea and I bet the children will have a grand time enjoying it. All present look happy and fine and the kids are plain gorgeous!!!!:flowers:

It seems like I wait every year for the NRF Christmas pictures:xmastree2: and they never disappoint. I love the Gingerbread house, they always come up with the best ideas. All the children have grown so much, Marius is such a handsome young man, I-A is such a beautiful little girl (loved her hair) and Magnus is just so adorable (he reminds me of a little old man, I think he has an old soul).
Thanks everyone for posting all the wonderful links.
:merryxmas::wreath:

Family pictures are with the whole family , Märtha her husband and children are sadly missing

Only I have the feeling, that the two young family don't like eachother? Haakon's familiy and Martha's family never spent the Christmas and other holidays together. Did you see fotos of them together? Maybe a few years ago, but I don't remember, that they spent time together, not private, and not by such family events...
What do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom