Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice pictures. Ingrid is such a cutie pie. I love the one of her and Queen Sonja.

I love the pictures of IA and her grandma! :flowers:
Thanks alot for the link!

More articles:
from Seher.no
Article and another picture from VG
(Cute: IA "climbing" up the stairs)

Last edited:
Great to see the family again, I miss sverre!

Amelie said:
I agree IA has come across this way for awhile now, particularly at Sverre's christening. It is all normal enough but i def think she will be an independent child for a long time. I love it when the video focuses in on MM and Sverre's faces when IA first runs off, both their eyes are saying "we've had enough... "

and when Sverre starts to cry because IA is basically trying to sit on top of him. a bit of a "fake cry? but his dad and big brother try to cheer him up.

Marius is such an attractive boy, Leah is adorable, and Maud still has the tom-boy look going. Sverre is definetly the wise owl!

Also i find it VERY weird they couldnt schedule the photo shoot around Ari's work commitments or he couldnt do the same the other way round. I feel a divorce coming...
Sadly I have the same feeling about Ari and Martha-Louise the excuse for him not being there is very weak.Still it's a lovely family photo the children are just darling.

Last edited:
Märtha Louise, Ari, Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora at Lommedalen kirke.

From Budstikka

Thanks for the link Mandy! It's nice to see them all 4 together again!
Leah, Maud and especially ARi wear quite cool hats!:lol:

dazzling said:
lovely pictures. No sign of MM's older son, maurits(not sure of his name). Looks like ingrid is growing up into a cute little girl. also, MM and ingrids jacket kind of match :)

His name is Marius. :)

All the kids are so cute. The all seem so well behaved and calm with the exception of Princess Ingrid who seems to be a handful. The terrible twos in effect huh? It'll be interesting to see what kind of Queen she'll be when she takes the thrown. Really independent as others have noted.

dazzling said:
lovely pictures. No sign of MM's older son, maurits(not sure of his name). Looks like ingrid is growing up into a cute little girl. also, MM and ingrids jacket kind of match :)
Marius was celebrating Christmas with his father's family. He spends every other Christmas with his father and the other one with his mother. :flowers:

I think it is lovely how Marius gets to be with his father and his mother, great they can be on friendly terms like that.

I know it could happen but I think Mette-Marit won't be planning any more children just yet. Obviously she gets help but I would say she has enough with her three children and her duties right now. I do think they will eventually have more another child.

„Point de vue”, french magazine, in issue nr 3049 has showed different photos regarding royals holiday. And the one with Norwegian royal family shows princess Ingrid Alexandra who is holding her nose as if she couldn’t accept some smell! The other children were gently posing…. Once again princess IA has expressed her spirit of independence…

I have been away fo a while, couldn't wait to get back and get my forum fix... personally I love IA's spirit, I think it will help her as she gets older. Also from watching the video, neither parents comes across as very strict, I think they try to allow their children to develop their personalities instead of the normal strict rules for royal children. Marius seems like a great big brother to both of the little children, its nice to see him included in the family pictures. I love this family so much!

Yes...Prince Sverre is very similar to his grandfather. He is one of my favorite babies in all Royalty cercle. Thank you for posting so nice photos of him. I'll treasure them. I was always suprised, for this little boy has a "grown-up" expression in his face...Did you noticed it? It's very hilarious....

And yes, Marius is almost a little man now. He is beatiful...Very handsome!

Vanesa.

Haakon, Mette-Marit and the 3 children spent the last says of december and new years at the royal familys lodge Jørstad in Lillehammer some hours north of Oslo where there were lots of Snow. Se og Hør paper edition has pictures of the family skiing there. Well you can only see Ingrid of the children, but they have two ski sleighs (pulk) as well where Sverre might be in one of them.

I think that's Haakon's favorite as well. He is just looking proud and amazed at his little princess. I think she is just a hoot and is my personal favorite of the little princesses. I just pray that all this doesn't get to her and that she can fulfill the promise of a dynamic woman that I see in her. She is like a little star. In fact, she weren't a princess, then she would a child star anyway I'd bet.

magnik said:

I think that i like IA's hair shorter. Without curls or fullness, I think it looked better shorter although I must say that her personality and sparkling eyes like her father overcome any shortcomings with her coif.

Ingrid , is a cute child, but she is one of those children that I think nice , but thank god she isnt mine. she seem's such a handfull at times.

Christmas cards of the Norwegian royal family

Has there someone send a christmascard to Prince Haakon and Princess Mette Marit and have you already got something back?

royaltylover said:
Has there someone send a christmascard to Prince Haakon and Princess Mette Marit and have you already got something back?

Yes, I sent them a christmas card, and receive a beautiful photo back :ROFLMAO:

I have send a christmas card to but I have not yet a photo or card back.

I haven t received an answer yet but they ALWAYS send a reply

OK rominet09 than I wait and see when I have a answer. Thank you rominet09. Ha you ar from Belgium to.

Back
Top Bottom