Queen Beatrix's Official Visit to Aruba & the Dutch Antilles: November 6-16, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Beatrix' 5th day at the antilles.

See nice new pictures here .(PPE)

:flowers:

She looks fantastic, so carefree and relaxed.
I can't even believe myself, but I even like her hair...:rolleyes:
Some of the pictures scream for funny captions:lol:

She got to name two turtles in Bonaire. She decided on the names of her eldest and youngest grandchildren: Eloise and Zaria.
-
I love the way HM is looking during this trip, so relaxed and cheerfull, the sun and the people must have a contageous effect on her.

-
I think the dinner that the prime minister of the Dutch Antilles will give in Fort Nassau, Willemstad (Curacao) on monday will be gala, though I do not expect any tiara's.

The blue I can stand it's the hats that are not good.

I think q. Beatrix looks great as usually.
She does her job great- so no problem :lol:

Great pictures from PPE! Beatrix really enjoys her trip! She's always glowing and smiling!
It's great to see her wearing so many new hats!

She is indeed, and I like the way she is focussing on the jkuveniles of the Antilles. Lately there have been some controversy about them here in The Netherlands (about their alleged criminal behavior). The Queen is focussing on the positive side and tries to support them a bit.

Now on a lighter note: The Queen and Johan Cruyff, now that would be an affair made in heaven for most Dutch ;)

Marengo said:
Now on a lighter note: The Queen and Johan Cruyff, now that would be an affair made in heaven for most Dutch ;)

"Elk nadeel heb z'n voordeel",according to mr.Cruyff..:rolleyes:

We can watch "the couple",and more,tonight,Ned1 at 19.30PM:

"Beatrix in the West".
:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom