Princess Beatrix, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - April 2020)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today, June 5, Princess Beatrix has opened a large exhibition of contemporary Russian sculpture as part of this year's The Hague Sculpture.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Today, June 5, Princess Beatrix has opened a large exhibition of contemporary Russian sculpture as part of this year's The Hague Sculpture.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

She is a true wonderfull Lady!She sparkles and brings enthousiasm and ignites smiles wherever she goes.
Look at her!You can't help but love her.

She is a true wonderfull Lady!She sparkles and brings enthousiasm and ignites smiles wherever she goes.
Look at her!You can't help but love her.

She is truly wonderful. And appears freed of so much duty that she found a new joy in representing her country and her family.

Eight unwatermarked photos from newspaper 'Parool':

Prinses Beatrix reikt Zilveren Anjers uit - FOTO - PAROOL

The awards of 2013 went to;

- Frans Wytema who is active in restauring old wooden houses in Zaandam.
- Jos de Pont, who as amodern day mecenas initiated two musea (in Tilburg and a photography museum in Amsterdam)
- Caroline de Westenholz, who started the Louis Couperus museum in The Hague.

By coincidence I just saw Princess Beatrix arrive at the palace in Amsterdam. I am not sure what she will be doing there, but there were a lot of AA-cars.

Edit: she opens an exhibition.

By coincidence I just saw Princess Beatrix arrive at the palace in Amsterdam. I am not sure what she will be doing there, but there were a lot of AA-cars.

Edit: she opens an exhibition.

Is there anything on the royal or Palace websites to indicate an official act or exhibition at the Palace today?

Either way lucky you,I normally just see nuns going to Mass at this hour :D

:previous:

Beatrix opened the exhibition "The Palace and Dam Square - Four centuries at the heart of Amsterdam's canals" in Amsterdam today:

** ppe gallery **

That sounds like a very interesting exhibition,I wonder if its Beatrix's first visit back to the Palace since her abdication ceremony?

On June 28 Princess Beatrix as Patron attended the celebrations of the 150th anniversary of the Limburg Historians and Antiquarian Society in Maastricht. During the event she received the first copy of the book "Limburg: A history".

** Pic ** l1.nl video **

The grand Thank You and Farewell event planned to thank HRH Princess Beatrix at the AHOY complex in Rotterdam is postponed till early 2014 as was announced today.

The organising Committee doesn't deem it fit to have a celebration on such a scale so soon after the loss of Prince Friso.

An announcement with a new date will follow soon.

Admirable indeed. Carrying on her duties so soon already.

Admirable indeed. Carrying on her duties so soon already.

Princess Beatrix experienced a warm and genuine bath of love and deep respect at the Concertgebouw.What an admirable woman!I love her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Beatrix experienced a warm and genuine bath of love and deep respect at the Concertgebouw.What an admirable woman!I love her.

God Bless her - amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess breaks her cheekbone

Princess Beatrix has broken her cheekbone in an "unfortunate" fall. That happened in her home, the Government Information Service announced on Sunday.
Beatrix is already operated on Sunday and will have to stay a few days in the hospital. "The princess will then recover further in Huis ten Bosch," according to the RVD.

It must be a serious break if she has to have surgery !!! It really must hurt !

Princess Beatrix has broken her cheekbone in an "unfortunate" fall. That happened in her home, the Government Information Service announced on Sunday.
Beatrix is already operated on Sunday and will have to stay a few days in the hospital. "The princess will then recover further in Huis ten Bosch," according to the RVD.

Poor woman!Speedy recovery!

I hope Princess Beatrix recover well and soon.

Wishing Princess Beatrix a speedy recovery; it sounds like she had a nasty accident.

On another note, I know April was quite a while ago now, but it still feels strange to read/hear Princess Beatrix as I've been used to referring to her as Queen!

Last edited:
I hope she isn't in much pain and can make a speedy recovery!

Wishing Princess Beatrix a speedy recovery; it sounds like she had a nasty accident.

On another note, I know April was quite a while ago now, but it still feels strange to read/hear Princess Beatrix as I've been used to referring to her as Queen!

I don't think I'll ever get used to "Princess" Beatrix myself.

It does sound like a nasty accident, and I suppose it could have been worse, as she did not damage an eye, an organ, etc.

Get well soon Princess Bea! I hope the injury is not as bad as it's described

I'm very sorry to hear this has happened, sounds like it would be a nasty injury at any age... I hope she makes a good recovery.

The Princess was dismissed this morning and returned home to recover.

Poor lady. I'm glad to hear that she has now gone home. Get well soon, Princess Beatrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom