Beatrix Parodies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
A thread to share some famous or funny parodies of Queen Beatrix.

This must be the most famous and most hilarious Beatrix-Parody in German TV ever:
YouTube - Hape Kerkeling - Beatrix
Hape Kerkeling, a famous german comedy-star, dressed up as Queen Beatrix and tried to get into Castel Bellevue to have lunch with the President. :lol:

I wonder if that was all spontanious or if the people at Bellevue knew all about it and just played along.

Here a clip of Koefnoen, Queen Beatrix and swimmer Inge de Bruijn meeting in a shop. The German gossip press made some comments about her embracing the Prince of Orange during the Olympics of 2004.

YouTube - Koefnoen - Inge de Bruijn ontmoet Koningin Beatrix

HM is not very pleased.

The firts one its soooooo funny!!!!
I cant stop to smile!!!!

Last edited:
From Koefnoen, a parody of Queen Beatrix and a secret meting with rapper Ali B. and his friends to learn the queen some 'streetcred'.

YouTube - Koefnoen - Ali B en zijn Beabitch

The parody was made after queen Beatrix this visit:

picture 1
picture 2

The visit also inspired a Dutch cafe in Amsterdam to place this on the facade during Queensday.

This video was made after the content of the speech from the throne 2009 was leaked to the press (not the actual speech).. Its funny but in Dutch.

The Queen, inspired by the economic crisis is reading an advertisement folder of a Dutch supermarket.. (i guess you have to be Dutch to find it funny) The editing is very well done, with funny links between what the Queen is reading and the people in the Throne room (Ridderzaal).. For instance the first switch to the crowd is when the Queen is talking about 'kipfilet' (chicken filet) and the two women who you see afterwards with their feathery hair ornaments look a lot like two old bored chicken:) (at 0:27 min.)

They also make fun of her upper class Dutch accent..

YouTube - Troonrede 2009 uitgelekt

:lol::lol: Oh that first video is hilarious!! I love it! :D I can totally imagine Beatrix coming in an saving the day like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom