Prince Gustav of Denmark

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

USAF_Veteran

City
Salem
Country
United States
I was wondering if anybody had pictures of the youngest son of Frederik VIII of Denmark. The only ones i could find doing a picture search on Google were from Worldroots.com, which is not available anymore. I would appreciate any help I receive. Thank You.

well here are some of him with his relatives and the other with his mother and the youngest daughters of frederick viii while in mourning. I[ts sad that these lesser member of the family live rather an ordinary life like their brothers christian x and hakoon vi and sister ingerbor who is the grandmother of harald of norway,albert ii of belgium, late badouin and the othe late josephine-charlotte]

Attachments

• f8samler.jpg
    f8samler.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 4503.jpg
    4503.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,823
please if anyone had any information about prince gustav in later life please post it cause am very interesting about the youngest children of king frederick viii and i want to know much more than the ones they have on wikipedia

:previous:
The only information I have found from other websites other than wikipedia contain the same information Wikipedia does.

His birthdate, death date and that he was unmarried and had no issue. :flowers:

A nice picture of Gustav with his two youngest sisters. https://images.app.goo.gl/rjBxYH9FLNBpLPJEA

It's funny how with the mustache he suddenly appears to have the same face as Christian and Haakon, but it's much harder to see the resemblance otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom