Princess Raiyah: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great to hear she is fine.
good that the palace take the time to a make a statement.

Alhamdu lillah she is well.:flowers: I would imagine that it must have been a terrifying experience. My condolences to the Japanese people following the tragic earthquake and tsunami.

I'm so glad Raiyah is well and safe where she is! I couldn't have imagined a more terrifying experience and a greater trial myself. All the best wishes to her and to all the Japanese people! :flowers:

is that a new video?
she looks cute with her short hair I like it too.

i dont think so shrifia, i think i remember its been posted before. its from arab children congress or somthing from last or two years.

is that a new video?
she looks cute with her short hair I like it too.
No the video is old and as Mahala says, was posted here before. The event was the last day of the Arab Children's Congress on July 12, 2009.

Thanks God and s=may God protects her for her mom and family ; the issue stated that she works and study there

she works ?? what does she do ?? do you know ??

Hello Does somebody know what princess raiyah does now? the last thing I heard about her is that she was in Japan. :ermm:

Thank you for the update! :flowers: Raiyah is a grown woman now, always nice to see her on duty!

Princess Raya look very beautiful! Thank`s Xavi and Elladora :cool:

Is she a redhead girl?

In those pics she looks more like princess haya than evryone else§

Princess rayah has the sama smile of prince hamzah :)

Ithink that she is like her father not her mother, but she is beautiful anyway...more with redhair!

is it the singer hani mitwassi to whom she is giving a present.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen Princess Raiyah in ages! She is probably still living in Japan indeed, and she visits Jordan very rarely.

From: Graduate Students - Asian Languages & Cultures Department - UCLA & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Raiyah_bint_Al_Hussein

Premodern Japanese Literature

Raiyah bint Al-Hussein completed an undergraduate degree in Japanese at the University of Edinburgh and an MA in Japanese Literature at Columbia University. She is interested in the reception of medieval warrior narratives in Japan and the Arab World and their impact upon the construction of national identities.

---------------------
Princess Raiyah is quite studious. I hope to see her travel the world promoting higher level education for girls and women. Her motivation to pursue graduate studies can be an appealing factor for those who may look up to her.

Raiyah Bint Al-Hussein

http://www.international.ucla.edu/media/images/Bint-pic_2015-f3-ufg.png

From the university website:
Raiyah Bint Al-Hussein
Asian Languages and Cultures

Raiyah bint Al-Hussein received an undergraduate degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Edinburgh in 2009. Upon graduation, she moved to Tokyo where she spent three years working in the field of human development. She then returned to academia and completed a MA in Japanese Literature at Columbia University. She is currently a first year PhD student in the Department of Asian Languages and Cultures at UCLA. Her research interests focus upon a comparison of the ways in which medieval warrior tales were used to reinforce early twentieth century conceptions of nationalistic identity in Japan and the Arab world.

It is pretty awesome that she is pursuing PhD.

Last edited by a moderator:
UWC ISAK Japan school opening ceremony celebration: Princess Raiyah read a congratulatory statement from her mother, UWC President Queen Noor.
An article

Back
Top Bottom