Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how tall is she? she seems very short in the last picture.i think that she is very pretty but her clothing style isn't that good.

imane44 said:
how tall is she? she seems very short in the last picture.i think that she is very pretty but her clothing style isn't that good.

Yea i think she isn't a tall person,I am assuming maybe 5"2 or so.
I like her Jacket,lol,but I think the skirt doesn't go well with the jacket.
but no matter what she still looks so cute....

imane44 said:
yep, she is I think the shortest of king Hussein's children, well as a family they don't have that gene look at princesses Zain and Aisha. I think in one of the photos she looked as tall as Noor Hamzah , who is also a relative, that said she looks so fresh and young almost a teenager. lovely to see her taking an active role back home, keep it up princess Iman :)

its great to see Iman again.
In the first picture she reminds me of Queen Noor.

yep, finally. ;)

IMO, she looks better with a peaches-and-cream complexion rather than tanned (the way she looked at that photo with Princess Noor al-Hamzah's newly-wed sis).

Princess Iman has something from princess Haya. Maybe her hair and her forehead.

imane44 said:

I think she was trying to go for the "Chick Look". I think she looks cute, not too over done.:)

Ah so she does have a semi-official role then? Thanx for the pix, good to see her doing charity work as well.

not that long ago, I read that princess iman travelled across the states to learn more about women in us-army.
so I guess princess iman is much into army and after her studies in the us (when she is still at university there) she will work for the women in the jordan army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any one else see that in the December edition of Vogue P. Iman was listed as one of the "Bright Young Things" (whatever that means, jet-setter, from the tone of the article) in Europe? I didn't even realize she spent that much time there. Maybe she lives there now?

kaffir said:
Did any one else see that in the December edition of Vogue P. Iman was listed as one of the "Bright Young Things" (whatever that means, jet-setter, from the tone of the article) in Europe? I didn't even realize she spent that much time there. Maybe she lives there now?

according to vogue it means 'not to miss one of londons most stylish events'
:ROFLMAO:

but everytime I read something about her, it's something about she did in the states or in jordan. so I guess she doesn't spend most of her time in europe or at least at european parties.

with the wide dress and she gained some weight when i look at her face...

btw, thanks a lot for the pics, beautiful

I don't think Iman is wearing the most attractive gown for her body (and what is the woman to her right wearing), but I would have thought the woman on her left could have gone a bit more formal for such an event! She looks familiar, but I can't place her.

with the wide dress and she gained some weight when i look at her face...

btw, thanks a lot for the pics, beautiful

she doesn't look fat to me at all. she has a round face which may look chubby for others. the dress is loose, so it doesn't show off her physique clearly.

she doesn't look fat to me at all. she has a round face which may look chubby for others. the dress is loose, so it doesn't show off her physique clearly.

ooh, i didn't say FAT... she gained weight and i think she looks pretty as always

Posts containing unsubstantiated speculation have been edited and/or deleted.
Please try to remain on topic.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Iman just looks so sad all the time; I wonder if she is? Rayah is almost smiling. Iman and her bro in law Sh Mo could have a contest, no?

:ROFLMAO: I don't think she's sad, lol. Maybe photographers don't know whens a good time to snap the picture...

Princess Iman looks like she's unhappy.:ermm:

she is young...she has still time to have a better look in the public :flowers:

I respect your opinion but I don't agree with you. Princess Haya was also young but she was always smiling. We could see the happiness on her eyes.

I think Princess Iman has maybe a problem or something like that wich makes her unhappy. That's my own opinion.

or maybe it's just the shape of her mouth. there are people whose mouths turn downward on the corners, making them look like they have a 'frowny' face.

we don't know her personally to say she's unhappy now, do we?:rolleyes:

:previous: thanks for that link. Too bad that's the only thing they could write about her, because she prefers to be low-key. At least, though, she did get noticed.

Back
Top Bottom