Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Rossina:flowers:
Yes ,I too think she is pregnant

Thanks xavi83 :)
Nice pic .. its clear she is expecting.

Hope to see princess Iman & Zeid today at the independence ceremony.

I think yes we can . Just search online for JR tv or Ro'ya tv live.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Iman, on your upcoming motherhood! (and to Zaid too, of course!).
Maybr Queen Noor will finally have a grandson...

Oh Wow, I am amazed that no one in here knows it yet. I thought some of you guys are so close to the royal family as they claim and know everything about them!! Princess Iman gave a birth to a baby boy yesterday and they named him Omar Mirza. Congratulation to the couple and to Queen Noor she finally have a grandson...

The baby looks so adorable. I hope that he resembles his uncles, Hamzah and Hashim.

Last edited:
Oh Wow, I am amazed that no one in here knows it yet. I thought some of you guys are so close to the royal family as they claim and know everything about them!! Princess Iman gave a birth to a baby boy yesterday and they named him Omar Mirza. Congratulation to the couple and to Queen Noor she finally have a grandson...

The baby looks so adorable. I hope that he resembles his uncles, Hamzah and Hashim.

Its not yet announced by the royal court or any other local media as usual. Do you have any source to confirm the news ??

Congratulations to princess Iman & her Husband :flowers::flowers:

Its not yet announced by the royal court or any other local media as usual. Do you have any source to confirm the news ??

Congratulations to princess Iman & her Husband :flowers::flowers:

That is correct. It is not announced yet; and I don't know if they will announce it anytime soon. My sources are the family members themselves dear. I am a close friend to them. :)

Congratulations to parents and grandparents!
Welcome to the world, little Omar!

Wonderful news!! Congratulations to the entire Family and Welcome to the World little Omar!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Back
Top Bottom