Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks adorable!:flowers: This is the purple thoub she wore at Feisal's wedding, right? ;) Her hair looks lovely!

Ah!!that was Raiyah last year i thought its Imane who always represent her mother in the closing night.
thanks Tessa.

Princess Iman is number 18 of the 20 hottest young royals

Princess Iman is so beautiful and smart, and her sister Princess Raiyah too. I wish them all the best in their lives!
What a pity they are both single...:sad:

Princess Iman is so beautiful and smart, and her sister Princess Raiyah too. I wish them all the best in their lives!
What a pity they are both single...:sad:

Both Princesses are still completing their professional training. I wish them both the best. They can both do so much to help Jordan. It is sad that their studies keep them away from the limelight.

I feel in the same way Fadel:sad:, but IMO not only their hard work but also their character keeps them from being in the limelight. They PREFER a simple life full of work and self development, which is better for the future of Jordan than being in all the photoshots.:):flowers::flowers:

I feel in the same way Fadel:sad:, but IMO not only their hard work but also their character keeps them from being in the limelight. They PREFER a simple life full of work and self development, which is better for the future of Jordan than being in all the photoshots.:):flowers::flowers:

You are right, they have never been princesses seeking the limelight, but they are very private. I am sure they prefer to be able to work with a degree of anonymity and to live a 'normal' life. It is for the betterment of Jordan for sure. Wish them the best :flowers:

but how do you know all of this you guyz?
for all we know they could be partying non stop somewhere.
I mean where do you get all this info?

^ Come on, don't insult our intelligence, Hukam... Just because the press doesn't cover Iman's activities 24/7 doesn't mean she has become the new Paris Hilton.;)

^ Come on, don't insult our intelligence, Hukam... Just because the press doesn't cover Iman's activities 24/7 doesn't mean she has become the new Paris Hilton.;)
i dont think she has, but how do we know they "work hard" and live "simple life full of work and self development"...

Cuz if they were "partying somewhere", you would hear about it & if you trust my word I can say both sisters are responsible and intellectual young ladies as far as I can feel.

non of the king Hussein daughter's would spend her life just partying ; their all continuing their father's legacy in different aspects / ways they can ... all have great mothers whom served Jordan very well so I can 't imagine they are sitting nothing doing in life ..

yeah , well you imagine and have this feeling, but the reality is you dont know if they work hard and have lives full of self development...or if they're partying 24/7, far away from Jordan.

Still I agree with Amman. If they were partying many would know that. Maybe they prefer low profile, which doesn't always mean sitting back and drinking hard. In Islam charity work is done secretly and I am almost sure they are at least doing that. The verb of "feel" is stronger than the verb of "think or suppose" acc to unofficial JRF language.;) IMO:D

they are also going to concerts, sports events, partying like everyone else.
princess iman is currently in costa rica...working in veterinary medicine.....

they are also going to concerts, sports events, partying like everyone else.
princess iman is currently in costa rica...working in veterinary medicine.....

oh queen Noor in her book mentioned both Iman and raiyah wanted to be veterinarian when they grow up ; glad she still in that field

Both princesses, Iman and Raiyah, are dutiful and responsible young women. All of us love them here in Jordan, there's no doubt about that.

Is true that they love pets iman & raiyah ?

Cuz if they were "partying somewhere", you would hear about it & if you trust my word I can say both sisters are responsible and intellectual young ladies as far as I can feel.
i think they like keeping it private like hashem & hamzah sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news, I wish her all the best! :) Where does Iman live now? Jordan or US?

BTW, she plans to study veterinary medicine in spain...soon.

Thats great,:) my best wishes for her:flowers: .. but why in Spain & not in the US with her mother Queen Noor. Also what about her personal life ? ..Any plans for engagement or marriage?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom