Princess Aisha & Family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aoun Juma graduates from (high school) IAA ... class of 2011
Picture

Jordan Embassy in Washington celebrates national occasions

...The reception was hosted by Jordan’s Ambassador to the United States Alia Bouran, and Her Royal Highness Major General Aisha Bint Al-Hussein, Jordan’s Military Attach to the United States...

Article ** Picture

Yes life, see the dates. I think she is living in USA.

Yes life, see the dates. I think she is living in USA.
yes she live in USA in washington ; her daughter (Muna Juma) say in Formspring account "2010 december" that she live in USA with her mother & next year will live with her father , now (Muna Juma) is in jordan live with her father & go same school with Princess Iman Bint Abdalah & same class , but i think Aoun (princess aisha son) will go USA study same college with princess aya

so yes , princess aisha in USA ; washington DC :cool:

BIO

Her Royal Highness Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein
Defense, Military, Naval & Air Attache

Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Her Royal Highness Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein was born in Amman on April 23, 1968 to His Majesty the Late King Hussein bin Talal & H.R.H. Princess Muna Al Hussein.

HRH Princess Aisha became the first female in the Middle East to receive her wings, after completing five military parachute jumps. H.R.H. successfully completed her officer’s training course from the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst in The United Kingdom in April 1987; where she again became the first Middle Eastern Female to attend Sandhurst. Following her graduation from Sandhurst, H.R.H. served in Jordan’s Special Forces and graduated in several parachuting courses.

In 1995, H.R.H. held the position of Director to the Military Women’s Affairs Directorate in the Jordanian Armed Forces. Furthermore H.R.H. successfully completed numerous courses such as Security and Protection with Jordan’s Royal Guards, Senior International Defense Management from the Naval Postgraduate School in the Defense Resources Management Institute at Monterey, California, as well as an open water diving course at the Scuba Schools International in New Jersey. H.R.H. frequently travels abroad to further enhance her knowledge in military related issues, specifically the role taken by women in the military. H.R.H. has participated in Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (DACOWITS) Conferences since 1996 and is a member in NATO's Women Mediterranean Dialogue countries. H.R.H. continues to represent her country in various occasions such as the inauguration ceremony of the Near East South Asia (NESA) Center for Strategic Studies. H.R.H. serves as a Jordanian expert in the internationally staffed NATO Human Factors and Medicine Research Task Group 140, on psychological, organizational and cultural Aspects of terrorism, in all matters military and civilian. H.R.H. is the Chairperson of the Board of Trustees for the Center for Security Studies at Jordan University, which aims to address issues pertaining to hazardous material management and improving environmental practices within the Kingdom.

H.R.H has become involved in Women’s Health Care for military personnel and for the female dependants of male personnel. She also flew in an F16 in 2001 in the United States.

H.R.H. has attended the International CTF course at the National Defense University in Washington DC, where she graduated with a Masters degree in Strategic Security Studies. H.R.H. is currently serving as the Defense Attaché at the Embassy of HKJ in Washington D.C.

H.R.H. is a proud mother of two, son Aoun, born on May 27, 1992 and a younger daughter, Muna born on July 18, 1996.

Thank you so much for these information guys... I read in another thread that princess ayah in London not USA.

yes she live in USA in washington ; her daughter (Muna Juma) say in Formspring account "2010 december" that she live in USA with her mother & next year will live with her father , now (Muna Juma) is in jordan live with her father & go same school with Princess Iman Bint Abdalah & same class , but i think Aoun (princess aisha son) will go USA study same college with princess aya

so yes , princess aisha in USA ; washington DC :cool:

Burzg what is the name of the school that Iman goes too ??

The International Academy - Amman (IAA)

Thank you Rossina, is it the same school Hussein goes too. I know that Aoun have graduated now but is Hussein and Iman are going to the same school ??:flowers:

Thank you Rossina, is it the same school Hussein goes too. I know that Aoun have graduated now but is Hussein and Iman are going to the same school ??:flowers:

I believe that CP Hussein is at the King's Academy, but his sisters Iman, Salma and brother Hashem are still at teh IAA.

That's what I've heard but I am not sure.

Muna Juma, Princess Aisha's daughter, poses with her cousin, Princess Iman (King Abdullah's daughter) for a pic by Royal Photographer Zohrab Markarian, December 13, 2011. From Zohrab Markarian's facebook account:

Zohrab Markarian's Photos | Facebook

Muna bint Aisha is beautiful, she has a beautiful eyes like her dad and her mother :D

Princess Iman & Muna Juma .... Aoun & Muna :)
1.. 2

Great picture for Aoun and Muna, they both look like their dad more than they look like their mother :D

Major Gen. Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein, Defense, Military, Naval, and Air Attache, Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Washington, D.C., watches as members of the Colorado Air and Army National Guard join forces Saturday, June 9, 2012
Official Army National Guard

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

She has typically British type of beauty.

Any photos for Muna Juma's graduation??

Back
Top Bottom