General Questions about Alia, Aisha, Zein, Iman, Raiyah & their families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Am I Bothered

Aristocracy
City
chester
Country
United Kingdom
Do the children of P Alia, P Aisha and P Zein hold HRH titles? Would their children inherit a title from their mother, because they are of royal blood or would they take their "status" from their fathers?

I understand that their husbands didn't become Princes upon marriage.

..no they dont hold any title ....

Last edited:
Didn´t King Hussein together with Queen Alia adopt a little girl. What is her name and where is she now?

Do u have any information about princess Zein`s adopted daughter Tahany al Shahwan?
I heard that she is married .. do u know who is her husband?

How old is she?

This is what i really want to know salma .. Hope to find answers for all questions soon ?

Do these women work or something or just sit back all day long enjoying a cup of :coffee: or waving to their people? They're just the sisters of the ruling King of Jordan or do they share duties and responsibilities with the men of the ruling family?

Well not only duties and responsibilities but also University degrees, husbend, children and military careers...:whistling:

I Have Question : Why Only Princess Alia Son "Husein" Have Prince Name?

(Prince Husein Mirza) ?

thanks you

I Have Question : Why Only Princess Alia Son "Husein" Have Prince Name?

(Prince Husein Mirza) ?

thanks you
Because he is the first grandson of HM the late king Hussein & also the first child of his eldest daughter.

Last edited:
What's up with all the sisters you never hear anything about them ( with the exception of Haya) ? Is abir still close with the family? And which siblings are all the sisters close with?

How are King Abdullah's relationship with his sisters and half-sister including Abir?

Last edited:
If anyone is willing to help? I never hear anything regarding Princess Iman bint. Has there been any recent news about her?

Back
Top Bottom