Princess Rym pregnant with her third child?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this would be amazing a sister or brother for the kids !!!!!!!

Let's hope many official duties for princess Rym during the coming period to confirm her pregnancy.

Wow that's great. We have never seen she confirmed a pregancy. :)

Wow that's great. We have never seen she confirmed a pregancy. :)
That is why i said let us hope more official duties for princess Rym ... we can confirm it from her pics:)

but she didn't look pregnant in the 1st dress she wore (the pink one)..
maybe it's the wind..
I hope she is though :)

thank u sana ; and she recycles her outfits used in previous pregnancy .

Being a physician (GP) myself I believe Princess Rym is approx. 30 weeks pregnant.

How wonderful, do they not announce royal pregnancies officially?

i thought they did announce royal pregnancies! maybe it's different in jordan with such an extensive family. i thought rym looked quite tired in the wedding - now we know the reason. :)

Hi Carlota! The Royal Court doesn't announce pregnancies, on account of the ancient custom (both Islamic and Eastern) of maintaining secrecy to protect the child through to full term. As there is a belief that a child ought to be spiritually ad physically protected from the Evil eye.

Hope this helps :flowers::flowers:

Hi Carlota! The Royal Court doesn't announce pregnancies, on account of the ancient custom (both Islamic and Eastern) of maintaining secrecy to protect the child through to full term. As there is a belief that a child ought to be spiritually ad physically protected from the Evil eye.

Hope this helps :flowers::flowers:

Hi Roshannah,

It must be different for all Jordan Royal; since I remember Newsweek or Time had a two or three lines announcement about Haya and it was featured with Celebrities that were expecting as well.

I do not know reeda really we have to wait for some time ..

She really looked pregnant at the Swedish wedding. I think (hope) she is.

Hi PhillyGurl,

Are you referring to the coverage of the UAE equestrian event, when P. Haya was she was expecting? If I'm correct the magazine announcement but the Dubai Ruling nor JR court remained silent. (I could be wrong about this) :flowers::flowers:

Hi Roshannah,

It must be different for all Jordan Royal; since I remember Newsweek or Time had a two or three lines announcement about Haya and it was featured with Celebrities that were expecting as well.

I guess we'll have to wait for better photographic evidence.

I see no updates here. I guess we shouldn't take the pregnancy rumours for granted then. Time will tell, of course (even if they don't announce it). ;)

she looked pregant to me in Victoria wedding we have to wait and see I know that Palce only announce the Queen pregnancy but what about media in Jordan?
I mean here in morocco the palace is always silent about this matters but the media are always helpful and informative is that the case in Jordan?

This thread will be re-opened if and when there is more substantial evidence of a pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom