Princess Rym gives birth to baby boy - Prince Abdullah: March 19, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! TThey kept that under wraps!

Congratulations to Ali and Rym, this is wonderful news. We've all been so busy trying to guess whether Noor is pregnant that we completely missed Rym!

May they have a long, happy and healthy life with their new son and daughter, inshallah.

Joumana said:
You are welcome Avalon.

For you all,
Here is an article about the brother of Princess Rym. You can read about the armenian blood.

Salah Brahimi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that's why princess jalilah has a blond hair and light green eyes because of the european blood of Princess Rym and the green eyes of the late Queen Alia.

you have seen princess jaleelah ?

suria said:

i think if she would wear other clothes we would see. prince ali wouldnt laugh on the picture the day after abdullahs birth when reem gave birth in her seventh month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really nothing to laugh...
so i guess you don't have to care. look at princess noor, you cannot see her belly so much too.

closesttoheaven said:
i think if she would wear other clothes we would see. prince ali wouldnt laugh on the picture the day after abdullahs birth when reem gave birth in her seventh month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really nothing to laugh...
so i guess you don't have to care. look at princess noor, you cannot see her belly so much too.

no way princess noor belly is soo obvious no one can doubt that she gonna give birth very soon .. but to compare this with Rym she even doesn't look pregnant to me in these photos .. so you agree with me that Rym gave birth at her 7th month , really PA doesn't seem good he was sooo nervous two days a go on TV he even kept moving on the chair and his face looked pale and he looked worried :ermm:

I dont think we can accurately tell from pictures which month Princess Rym gave birth in. There seems to be quite a bit of guessing going on in this thread based on either a few pictures or no pictures at all (ex. what Princess Jaliah, Prince Abdullah looks like).
If you make a certain comment be prepared to back it up with proof, do not indulge in speculation based on what you think might be true which will put you on the defensive when other members question your comments. Further posts of a speculative nature will be deleted.

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team

Congratulations to the parents!

A couple of you need to pay more attention to Mod warnings, there aren't here for decoration.

A couple of posts, which were getting slightly personal were removed.
Any more posts concerning the debate when Princess Rym gave brith (not backed by a proof or trustworthy source) will be removed without notification.

Thank you for co-operation,
Jordanian Moderators

Last edited:
We have no confirmation that she was even pregnant, and that the child wasn't adopted, correct?

kaffir said:
We have no confirmation that she was even pregnant, and that the child wasn't adopted, correct?

As far as I know (correct me if I am wrong) in Jordan even adopted children must have the second name of their biological father (as was the case with the girl late King Hussein and Queen Alia adopted). If little Abdullah were indeed adopted I assume he wouldn't have Ali's surname.

God I had NO idea she was pregnant?

Anyways, Congrats to the entire family :flowers:
What are their other kids called?

MissSaga said:
God I had NO idea she was pregnant?

Anyways, Congrats to the entire family :flowers:
What are their other kids called?

Hardly anyone had any idea the couple was expecting their second baby.
They have an older daughter, Princess Jaliah. :flowers:

kaffir said:
We have an official confirmation by the royal house that Prince Ali and Princess Rym had a baby-boy on March 19th 2007.
I am positive that it was a birth announcement and not an adoption.
They always announce the births of their own biological children and don't announce an adoption so officially.
Lots of Jordanian Royals adopted children (f.e. King Hussein and Queen Alia and also Princess Zein and her husband have an adopted daughter) and they have always been open about that fact. It is wellknown.

Sometimes pregnancy is not very visible (and sometimes women get full-born children without even knowing themselves that they were pregnant).
I don't say that that is the case of Princess Rym but on a picture of July 2005 ( in a light-blue dress)she did not look so pregnant either and Jalila was born on September 16th 2005

I know from jordanian friends that there were rumors in Jordan that Princess Rym and Princess Noor were/are pregnant.
There was never an official announcement of their pregnancies.

Last edited:
The Jordan Times specifically mentioned that Princess Rym had given birth to a son in their "At a Glance" section on March 20. I read the brief article myself. I wish I had saved it.

The adopted daughter of the late King Hussein and the late Queen Alia is miss Abir Muhaisen.
The adopted daughter of Princess Zein and Sayyid al Saleh is miss Tahani al Shahwan. Their own biological children are twins: Jaa'far (boy) and Jumana (girl)

Source: www.dw.net/royal ark/Jordan"

Adoption in an islamic country is quite different from adoption in the european sense where the child gets the name of the parents that have adopted him. It is miss Abir Muhaisen raised by King Hussein and Queen Alia (never Princess Abir)
The child keeps the name of the biological father.
If Prince Abdullah bin Ali would have been adopted he never would have been Prince Abdullah bin Ali but Abdullah surname of his biological father, raised by Prince Ali bin Hussein and Princess Rym Ali

Last edited:
:blink: :eek: Uh, baby? Wow. I'm speechless. Well Congratulations to the family.:flowers:

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!!:flowers:

basket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom