Princess Noor Bint Asem & family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a new post that princess noor marries amr zedan ? Anyone knows more informations?

I was just thinking about her getting remarried!

I would be curious to know your source as well.

Seems true.
I saw some photos from the ceremony on her sister Nejla`s Instagram
According to Wikipedia Mr. Amr Zedan is Saudi. He is a businessman & polo player.

Last edited:
i heard the same as Rossina so i guess it's true.
i hope she find happiness congratulations to her and the whole family.

Pololine official twitter account:

@pololine: Big congratulations to both Saudi ���� Patron of Dubai based @zedanpolo Amr Zedan & HRH Princess Noor bint Nayef of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan ���� for their engagement who became official today in Amman ������
@RHCJO #jordan #saudi #love #polo https://t.co/PfvSqQPVYd

Congratulations to princess Noor & her fiance:flowers:f

Last edited:
Yes, I saw it, Princess Nejla also posted on ig stories. Congrats to Princess Noor!!

Was Amr married before? How old is he? Does he have children?
Congratulations to him and Princess Noor bint Asem!
I hope her daughter will not be taken away from her after she remarries.

Was Amr married before? How old is he? Does he have children?
Congratulations to him and Princess Noor bint Asem!
I hope her daughter will not be taken away from her after she remarries.

According to Wikipedia Mr.Amr is 43 years old. There is no information about his personal life before his engagement to Princess Noor.

Unfortunately, Princess Noor may lose her daughter`s custody if Prince Hamzah asks for it and refuses to keep his daughter with her Mom & stepfather. I don't think he will do so:ermm:

Last edited:
:previous: Why is that Rossina?

I can't imagine Princess Noor becoming engaged if she even thought that was a possibility. Congrats to her nonethless!

:previous:
According to the Jordanian law, If a mother marries, the father is intituled to claim custody of his children who are under the legal age. In such case, the court shall transfer the right of custody from the mother to the maternal grandmother (princess Firouzeh), if not possible then to the paternal grandmother (Queen Noor) .. then to the father .. the maternal/ paternal ants and so on.

Last edited:
Wow! That is very interesting.

Can you shed some law on why that is the case? I have never heard of such a thing.

All the above is from a legal point of view. It depends on Prince Hamzah and How he will react on this matter. He may accept to share the custody with princess Noor. Who knows?

This legislation is called "Personal Status Law'' or "Family code'' in some of the middle east countries. It is concerned with the organization of all family affairs such as Marriage, Divorce, Custody of children and the rights of husbands & wives in accordance with the Islamic teachings.

Last edited:
We have to agree that Noor and Amr look really happy and in love!
Is Salha pregnant?

Good for her! She does look happy!

Princess Noor 's Wedding Is This June Can't Wait See Her Wedding Dress

From what do you know that it is in June?

Really? How exciting!!!! Hopefully we'll see Princess Haya with her mommy.

now that she is married Princess Noor would be living in Jordan or Saudi Arabia?

now that she is married Princess Noor would be living in Jordan or Saudi Arabia?

BTW, this photo was taken in Marrakech, Morocco.

I don't think they will reside fully in Jordan. Mr. ِAmr was recently appointed Chairman of the Saudi Polo Federation Committee.

Last edited:
well it's very normal they will spend most of their time in Saudi Arabia,i don't know for Noor little girl most likely she will be attending schools in Saudi Arabia?

the photo in Marrakech is lovely i guess they spent their honeymoon there

Back
Top Bottom