Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Current Events 1: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The link does not work for me for some reason. :(

The author was making a comparison between the relationship between Jordanian people and their royal family and Arab spring countries.
and here's the part talking about prince Hashim:

In this layout I remember one day sitting in a shop in Amman watching a match for the team of Jordan, and in the middle of the first half, I wanted to go to the bathroom when suddenly someone said 'sorry' as I was trying to access the bathroom and he was leaving and was shocked when I realized its Prince Hashim, where he was sitting in the same shop supporting the national team with a group of friends.

In this layout I remember one day sitting in a shop in Amman watching a match for the team of Jordan, and in the middle of the first half, I wanted to go to the bathroom when suddenly someone said 'sorry' as I was trying to access the bathroom and he was leaving and was shocked when I realized its Prince Hashim, where he was sitting in the same shop supporting the national team with a group of friends.

is he saying he was trying to access the toilet but couldn't cause H. was on it and said sorry?

Last edited:
No, He was saying that when he went to the coffee shop's restrooms and was about to enter, the door opened towards his face and when the other man (prince Hashim) realized there was a person behind that door he said:'sorry !'.
His point is to say that Prince Hashim goes out without creating a buzz by bringing a bunch of bodyguards along.
The article was in Arabic and Google translate sometimes doesn't make sense when translating non latin language to English.

Prince Hashim attended the funeral of famous Jordanian figure Ali Maher Bermamet, and was there when burrial. Here is a video, at 0:43

Im surprised Prince Ali didn't attend because they were good friends.

Prince Hashim attended the funeral of famous Jordanian figure Ali Maher Bermamet, and was there when burrial. Here is a video, at 0:43

Im surprised Prince Ali didn't attend because they were good friends.

prince ali is in Australia dear for the national team game yesterday

prince ali is in Australia dear for the national team game yesterday
I am very sorry , I read now that he sent a letter to the family to condole them.

Thanks LipGloss! This article is very nice even the lecture is very interesting is all about modern discoveries and so. Prince Hashim interests him these topics.This is second event we see for HRH in uae!

Last edited:
:previous:
Prince Hachem helped a man who tried to suicide in Amman streets the Prince took the man to hospital in his car.
True act of bravery.

He is so sweet , the man is lucky prince hashim was passing by

That is amazing, I just wish this would get talked about in royal news instead how much an m.e. prince spent in store or where qrania holidays.

This is a royal attitude of Prince Hashim god bless him, hope the man is doing better.

Bravo then! Hashem must be about the only prince who ever did something like this... he's got my respect!

Last edited:
Another pic from the Skydive Jo event at the Deadsea:
Instagram

Last edited:
Several posts have been deleted.

If you'd like to see pictures of Prince Hashem at Princess Nejla's wedding, please do so here:

Princess Nejla bint Asem and Nasser Talhouni 23 October 2014

I'd like to remind everyone that this is a current events thread, not a fan club for gushing posts. If you'd like to discuss with each other how handsome Prince Hashem is or whom his daughter resembles, please do so via pm because we've already had countless posts on the subject.

Any further posts that have nothing to do with Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah's current events, will be deleted without warning.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Another pic of the prince

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd...._=1424143400_dc1ba09b1f1bc405358b5282c2a649fc

i don't know what is the evenement here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks lipgloss for posting , Prince Hashem looks so nice with Arabian traditional wear

This thread has been cleaned up once again and pictures that have nothing to do with Prince Hashem's current events have been moved to a new picture thread:
Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Picture Thread

Please post only news and pictures related to Prince Hashem's current engagements in this thread.

Thank you
Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Hashem now is a dad of Al hussein haidara ..congrats !

Thank you Xavi! Great news the next is Hamzah.

Congratulations! Is this baby a boy or a girl?

Back
Top Bottom