Prince Hashem, Princess Fahdah & Family Current Events 1: August 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps this is why

I believe that all individuals of the royal family may be in need of protection
PH is not an individual royal member .. he is KA`s brother .. a solder in the jordanian army and the 8th in the line of succession to the throne.
You can say that about other princes who r not sons of KH or KA`s brothers .

did he loose weight? He looks skinny than before. or may be cos he was wearing those heavy milatary uniform.:ermm:

Do you know how tall is he? Thankx for the pic... he rocks the beard!

here is prince hashems facebook in arabic: سمو الامير هاشم ابن الØ*سين المعظم | Facebook
:ermm: link turned to croation facebook lol but his is fan pages arabic.

thankx for this link. there is one in english too if you search for HRH Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein.

I cant read arabic...

Last edited by a moderator:
they have been invited to the Swedish royal wedding. wonder if they will go

I saw Hashim SOFEX 2010 on TV

With Talal bin Mohammed

Is there a photo

I watched this on TV
Hashim and Talal bin Muhammad

Ok, I'm a bit lost here... What is SOFEX?? :whistling: Explain, please! :)

All birthday greetings should be posted here:
Jordan 2010: Birthdays and Anniversaries

Personal conversations and irrelevant comments have been removed.
Please restrict your remarks to the Prince's current events and official engagements.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Posts ignoring the last mod warning have been removed.
Please remember this is a current events thread, not a fan club. If you'd like to discuss Prince Hashem's beard with fellow members, please do so via pm.
We've had this discussion before numerous times.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

first thing first though. I dont like his sidelocks. and he is so so pale compared to others. come on, hashim baby go get some sun. go for a vacation and let the paps take few snaps, love!

Jordan, Amman, May 8th 2010 Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein (center )with the soldiers of the Jordan Arab Army's 71st Battalion of the Special Forces.
APA Picturedesk
Nice to see him in army clothes for a change. Judging by their laughs, seems like someone cut the cheese.

Hashem looks more secure and confident when he's near his brother. They're very lucky to have each other - I hope they realise that! ;)

Please note that all posts that reference Hashem's home have been deleted as off topic. Also, as this family is extremely private there is no need to publish pictures of their home. They have nothing to do with his Current Events.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Hashem looks more secure and confident when he's near his brother. They're very lucky to have each other - I hope they realise that! ;)
He seems to be uncomfortable by his own & always nervous from the way of his hands stick together like in the video down how is he sitting & his hands r stuck into each other

I think petra did mistake the pic could be old cause he gain much weight at the opening of parliament !

Last edited:
I think petra did mistake the pic could be old cause he gain much weight at the opening of parliment !
I don`t think so .. Look at the ministers row (specially Minister Safadi & Minister Soror) Ayah.. they are all from the new government which was appointed just few days ago.

Last edited:
I don`t think so .. Look at the ministers row (specially Minister Safadi & Minister Soror) Ayah.. they are all from the new government which was appointed just few days ago.
Its recent, I don't think Hashem gained weight, but the deshdasheh and Abayah makes him look chubbier...

I think petra did mistake the pic could be old cause he gain much weight at the opening of parliament !

It's a bit hard to see in this pic but when I looked at the pics of the opening of the parliament I also had the impression he gained some weight.

Its recent, I don't think Hashem gained weight, but the deshdasheh and Abayah makes him look chubbier...

You could be right ;)

Regent visits Civil Defence Department
16/12/2010

Amman, Dec.16 (Petra)--His Royal Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein, the Regent , on Thursday visited the Civil Defence Department (CDD) where he was briefed by its Director General Major General Talal Al Koufahi on duties of the department and its development plans.

The regent valued efforts of the department to ensure safety for citizens and protect their property.
image:
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zwzurn.jpg

I agree with you he add some weight also if you notice he start lose some hair from sides maybe he will be like daddy .

Hashem's new haircut looks rather odd... I hope he fixes it soon.:ermm: Thank you all for the updates! ;)

:previous: Hopefully, yes. It doesn't flatter him much. :ermm:

I prefer Hashem in nice suits or his military uniforms. The traditional clothes make him look chubbier and unfortunately, older.:ermm: It's as if I'm looking at a 40-year-old man in these photos. However, I like his face more now - these few more pounds suit him a lot! ;)

Back
Top Bottom