Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family Current Events: Part 7

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great photos thanks for posting:flowers:
i too like the fact that PHamza proudly wears his chmagh very often.

There was an item about the event on the dutch television, RTL Boulevard program. Here a link to the website where you can find the item (hope it works), he speaks english good and also tells about his daughter!

RTL Boulevard /57

Prince Hamzah was in The Netherlands last week, to attend the National Tree Planting Day. He was interviewed shortly by the tv programme Blauw Bloed, where he talked about this. He was invited by the Dutch tree planting comittee, after they went to Jordan. Perhaps the prince and his staff will get ideas from the Dutch opening, the most notablke difference is that in The Netherlands lots of children participated in the evnt, which was not the case in Jordan.

The prince stayed at Huis ten Bosch Palace, residence of Queen Beatrix.

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful pics,prince Hamza lookks good,I like the beautiful girls in there traditional dresses.
thanks for sharing:flowers:

good to see PNoor again,she look fantastic,i love her hair cut.
thanks Salma:flowers:

great pics,thanks for sharing:flowers:
she looks stunning,I love her hair suit her alot.

she looks very glam in last pic its differnt but very nice. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG she does look stunning. I don't think there's another word to describe how beautiful she looks. A true princess.

Thank you salma.
I didn't know that Rania's father was taking part in such public events.
That's nice.
Princess Noor looks great as usual.Sad that we don't see her so much.

Yes Soraya Rania´s parents attend usually some events, as Jordan River Foundation charity events.

Noor's new haircut is great, it makes her look so much more mature and sophisticated.

Hamzah looks happy and cute , did not recognize the kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom