Prince Hamzah, Princess Basmah & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to
Prince Hamzah, Princess Basmah & Family Picture Thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is lovely but hamzah imo is yeah to thin he needs a bit of muscle

yes it is lovely but hamzah imo is yeah to thin he needs a bit of muscle
He have very good body build , Mrs. Hamzah. Too much pictures for him prove it like the ones in skydive jordan

ok i was wrong sorry he is not that skinny it just looks like he dose not have much of a waist in this photos

:flowers: has this not yet been posted? From the skydiving event closing day...

Hope the link works: ImageBam

Last edited:
Sure looks like it! Didn't someone (Stella maybe) say she's due in early winter? :)

Sure looks like it! Didn't someone (Stella maybe) say she's due in early winter? :)
Yes in November they say we expect very good news from Jordan Royal Family :D
Princess Basmah get pregnant faster than Noor , Noor married in 2004 and born Haya in 2007 Basmah get pregnant in 2012 and maybe due in 2012 , too. :cool:

Yes in November they say we expect very good news from Jordan Royal Family :D
Princess Basmah get pregnant faster than Noor , Noor married in 2004 and born Haya in 2007 Basmah get pregnant in 2012 and maybe due in 2012 , too. :cool:
Congrats to them!
As for "swift conception" - it's nothing strange. Noor was only 24 when she conceived Haya, and only 22 when she got married, so she could wait a bit. Basmah is already 33 and her biological clock is ticking already, so why should she wait?

What a bunch of babies this year! (Princess Badiya-Mrs. Khalid Blair, Princess Salha-Mrs. Mohamed Haj-Hassan and now Princess Basmah Hamzah)
I wait now for Princess Zeina Rashid and Princess Lamia Mirza! (daughter-in-law of Princess Alia bint AlHussein)

Last edited:
is there any corfimation yet from the Royal Palace about her pregnancy?

Jordanian Royal Court does not announce pregnancies, but only births.

Zonk , I notice mistake in the name , the prince name is Hamzah not Hazmah. :flowers:

well no wonder it took so long for comments and posts. i just stumbled on this a few days ago.

I saw a little belly in that last pic:)
so I can say congratulatin.

alienation said:
:flowers: has this not yet been posted? From the skydiving event closing day...

Hope the link works: ImageBam

in this pic princess bassma looks pregnant !!! i hope so

As soon as Stella71 said that the forum would blow up in the winter...I knew it!! :) If she is indeed pregnant, I give her and Hamzah, and their whole family, my very best well wishes!

As soon as Stella71 said that the forum would blow up in the winter...I knew it!! :) If she is indeed pregnant, I give her and Hamzah, and their whole family, my very best well wishes!

my best to them both. what a happy time for them, i can imagine.

Congrats to them!
As for "swift conception" - it's nothing strange. Noor was only 24 when she conceived Haya, and only 22 when she got married, so she could wait a bit. Basmah is already 33 and her biological clock is ticking already, so why should she wait?

What a bunch of babies this year! (Princess Badiya-Mrs. Khalid Blair, Princess Salha-Mrs. Mohamed Haj-Hassan and now Princess Basmah Hamzah)
I wait now for Princess Zeina Rashid and Princess Lamia Mirza! (daughter-in-law of Princess Alia bint AlHussein)

Lamia Mirza??? Where did you get that name from? She's Haddad not Mirza, or isn't she :eek:

Back
Top Bottom