Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush: Can someone please upload the pics on an image uploading site for those people who don't use facebook?

Last edited:
i would, but i do not know the process. please send me a personal message and i will. :)

Yes indeed.
I might be wrong, but I think that late King Hussein adored piloting planes, didn't he?

this is from wikipedia: Hussein was an avid amateur radio operator and an Honorary Member of the Radio Society of Harrow. A trained aircraft pilot, he was also known for flying airplanes (propeller and jet), as well as helicopters as a hobby.

so i would say like father, like son!! :flowers:

Thanks very much for pictures Stella ! very nice see Prince Hamzah do his favorite hobby. :flowers:
here is more one photo. he looks very happy doing what he loves

ImageBam

i love these photos of prince hamzah. they are from skydiving jordan festival.it looks like so very much fun. thank you for the instruction of how to post them :)

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

I think this article interesting or No ? because I see the date is little new :ermm:
Google Translate

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks stella when were taken the pics?

Thanks Burzg but and the date?

Thanks Burzg but and the date?
All pictures between June 8th till June 12th . The last 2 pictures from June 15th I think :flowers:

Last edited:
yes, they were this past week. the first 2 links are photos from the 11th, i believe, and the the others on 15th

Thanks very much for pictures Stella ! very nice see Prince Hamzah do his favorite hobby. :flowers:

I think this article interesting or No ? because I see the date is little new :ermm:
Google Translate

this is taken from an english article that was from may 2012. it appears to have been retranslated from arabic back into english because the sentences are done poorly by the google translate.

From Skydive Jordan: [1] [2] [3]
You are right he seems to be approachable
3rd photo is with Manal Arekat a TV presenter

Last edited:
Thanks LipGloss, Stella and Burzg for the pictures!!!
You made me happy and let me speechless...;)

Thanks LipGloss, Stella and Burzg for the pictures!!!
You made me happy and let me speechless...;)

so nice! what a wonderful man. i do not read arabic, so i was not sure which was his signature. oh my! so nice! thank you!:flowers:

i think its the one right in the middle my darling

very nice. here is another clip from 6/17/2012 (~2:35)
:lol: The man who jump with Yazan very funny :D , very nice seeing Prince Hamzah , thanks stella !

i think its the one right in the middle my darling
Yes , Prince Hamzah's signature is the in the middle, Stella and Mrs.Hamzah .

Wonderfull Pics of Prince Hamzah , Thank’s All Burzg , Stella , LipGloss For Posting , He Looks So good , Nice signature :)

very nice. here is another clip from 6/17/2012 (~2:35)

So Nice & Funny Video , Prince Hamzah Looks soo Nice , Thanx Stella :flowers:

Wonderfull Video , I Would Like to Try Too , Prince Hamzah Looks So good Nice to see Him , Thank’s Burzg :flowers:

I am So new here. Came mainly to look at pictures of royals such as those in Luxembourg and Leichtenstein. But I am pleased to see handsome prince Hamsah and his spectacular wife Basmah! What a woman, to be both Canadian and Jordanian and to be a stunt pilot (or acrobatic pilot as they say). Her scarf looks nice to me, but I doubt if if is for sky diving--need something glued on better than that for diving, I would guess. She speaks very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom