Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media Reports: Plot to overthrow King Abdullah II

Princess Nor doesn't have her own thread?
she should have one i think

My point is that the actual King and Queen never divorced and are a team and have Children of their own !

My point is that the actual King and Queen never divorced and are a team and have Children of their own !
are you saying Hamzah's daughter from 1st marriage and 5 kids with his wife Basmah who he married in 2012 aren't his own children ...or what are you saying?:lol:

are you saying Hamzah's daughter from 1st marriage and 5 kids with his wife Basmah who he married in 2012 aren't his own children ...or what are you saying?:lol:
I think @maria-olivia is speaking about public image. King Abdullah has a successful marriage and was never divorced, which gives sort of a positive light as opposed to Prince Hamzah (you could say couple goals:flowers:)

I think @maria-olivia is speaking about public image. King Abdullah has a successful marriage and was never divorced, which gives sort of a positive light as opposed to Prince Hamzah (you could say couple goals:flowers:)

And their very popular father had 4 marriages, 2 divorces, and either 11 or 12 kids, depending on how you look at it. Which is how all of these current events started. I'm not sure what point was meant to be raised, either.

And their very popular father had 4 marriages, 2 divorces, and either 11 or 12 kids, depending on how you look at it. Which is how all of these current events started. I'm not sure what point was meant to be raised, either.
Well, not sure about that. I just tried to understand the poster's comment.:flowers:

Every one in a Thread may have his own Opinion. Thank you Katia Sophia.

I do not understand the post either.
It's no problem to divorce a muslim marriage, so did the father of the current King,
though in terms of rivalry between siblings having two parents in common can be an advantage like the latest news have shown us.
Ex-Queen Noor is said to have tensions because Hamza will not be King, but now it seems the choice for Abdullah was brilliant.

Wow, I completely didn't expect that! I thought they were done after they had their long desired son Hussein two years ago (and Basma turns 43 in four days).

And Jordanian Royal Family usually does not announce pregnancies.

Anyway, Congrats!

Well the rumours of divorce can be shelved. (See the posts earlier in this thread).

At least some positive attention for Hamzah.

Unless it is confirmed by the Royal Court, we cannot really take a guaranteed word from fan pages, I believe Prince Hamzah is still detained, given Queen Noor's Twitter posts, so I dont really think all these informations add up together! :flowers:

"Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein and Princess Basmah Hamzah are expecting their sixth child."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYH0A8BB2ac/

Unless it is confirmed by the Royal Court, we cannot really take a guaranteed word from fan pages, I believe Prince Hamzah is still detained, given Queen Noor's Twitter posts, so I dont really think all these informations add up together! :flowers:

But he is in house arrest with his family, not alone :flowers:

He was born today, on 8 February.

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and siblings!

Congrats to the parents. The little boy has a rather old mother (43!) and slightly younger father (41), and siblings ranging from half-sister Haya (14), sisters Zein (9), Noor (7), Badiya (5) and Nafisa (turned 4 yesterday) and brother Hussein (2).

3 of the siblings are born on the 8th of a month: Badiya: April 8, Hussein: November 8 and now Muhammad: February 8.

It's 99% possible that Muhammad will be their last child.

Congratulations to the couple!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom