Prince Feisal Current Events 1: September 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do not believe that HM King Abdullah underestimates his younger brothers. I believe that the precedence comes with age, so from older to younger, as seen in many royal families in the Arab world. Accordingly the priority would be for Feisal, Ali, Hamzah and then Hashem. All have been regent at one time or another. Once CP Hussein comes of age, then he would probably take precedence over King Abdullah's brothers. It therefore has nothing to do with full/half brothers. King Abdullah has supported all his brothers and they are there to serve their nation.
I disagree with you Fadel Abdullah. It is not by age . Do you remember amman bombs in 2005? Hashim was regent while p.faisal was in jordan and Replaced Hashim as regent at the same day after the attacks.

I do not remember that Reeeda ; Hashim was the regent visiting the injuries then the king returned from his travel . if u ask any official he will tell u it is a matter of order/age

I disagree with you Fadel Abdullah. It is not by age . Do you remember amman bombs in 2005? Hashim was regent while p.faisal was in jordan and Replaced Hashim as regent at the same day after the attacks.

P Feisal was traveling with King Abdullah on a visit to Russia at the time. He became regent on his return which was the same day as the attack.

Well I think we shouldn't be stuck in this point. This is the thread for Prince Faisal's current events. Maybe we can go on in General Questions about JRF thread. As I said before if there were such a trust matter, there would be greater signs we could see more easily, in my opinion.

P Feisal was traveling with King Abdullah on a visit to Russia at the time. He became regent on his return which was the same day as the attack.
I think you and Reeda2000 are mixing the attack in August in Aqaba, and the bombings in Amman in November. Prince Feisal replaced Prince Hashim in August, but not in November, I think. (Sorry for my bad english)

I think you and Reeda2000 are mixing the attack in August in Aqaba, and the bombings in Amman in November. Prince Feisal replaced Prince Hashim in August, but not in November, I think. (Sorry for my bad english)

IMO you and xavi are right. In November 2005 the king cut short his trip and returned home immediately after the bombing, after the Aqaba attack it was PFeisal who returned home to take over as regent. In both cases PHashem had become regent as the only brother of the king staying in the country.

Thanks for updating us Ayah! :flowers: I wonder, will Sarah accompany him for once? :rolleyes:

I don't think they will appear together in such events until they get married.

No, not always but I feel in that way. Also, ganerally Arab Couples avoid being together in the limelight before Nikah.

No, not always but I feel in that way. Also, ganerally Arab Couples avoid being together in the limelight before Nikah.
Maybe in Saudi Arabia, but in Jordan I dont think so:ermm:

I mean if they are world famous. I am sure they attend closed cyle events or parties together, but they rarely appear on media, before nikah. Monarchy lives on tradition u see. Unfamous people have more freedom in any part of the world.

Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School to welcome Prince Feisal al-Hussein of Jordan

5/22/2012

Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is pleased to announce that Prince Feisal al-Hussein of Jordan, father of Omar Al-Feisal (Class of 2012), has graciously accepted our invitation to speak to the members of the Class of 2012 on June 2nd to celebrate their CH-CH accomplishments and provide some sage advice about the future awaiting all of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom