Prince Ali's poem about his parents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suria

Courtier
Country
Jordan
this is from angelfire site

You might see Prince Ali smiling & laughing a lot, but if you look carefully into his beautiful eyes, you'll always find a sadness within them! He is probably the most sensitive one among his brothers and sisters. You'll surely see that when you read the following poem he wrote after the death of his father…

"Someone once told me that; "...The most important thing in life is to work your hardest, to try your very best, regardless of all the setbacks or difficulties that may occur, Only then can you live with yourself and with God." Now there does not pass a moment night or day, when I do not think of God and hear those words beating with every pulse of my heart and the melodious voice of the person who shared them with me, as his forefathers shared them with him, ringing in my ears... And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most and all the others whom I've loved and lost... And a settling peace reigns where confusion often lays.... A solemn vow to try and live up to a legacy and in every action continue what has already been started so that he will never have really died... And when my time comes I will have at least have tried my best and my brothers and family will at least have tried their best. God Bless".

Last edited by a moderator:
In that poem he wrote, Ali made a slight reference to his father loving Alia the most. I think.

yesterday was KHussein 7th death anniversary

this is PA's poem to his father , he loved him the most , poor Ali tomorrow is his mother death anniversary too , its a hard time for him :(

he is so sensitive when i read his poem i can't not to cry :(

Prince Ali's Poem

ali7.jpg

Here is the poem that Prince Ali wrote on the Death of his father King Hussein. Isn't it sad????

http://www.angelfire.com/in2/thewindsors5/alipoem.html

iloveabujalilah said:

this is PA's poem to his father , he loved him the most , poor Ali tomorrow is his mother death anniversary too , its a hard time for him :(

http://www.angelfire.com/in2/thewindsors5/alipoem.html

*reunited with her whom i loved most*

thats sorry... im losing my words.for sure he loved his mother - but he was too young... i cannot understand how he can write such things.he was a baby when she died and even if hes smart - he couldnt remember her that much.
nice words - empty phrases.hes really very political.

closesttoheaven said:
*reunited with her whom i loved most*

thats sorry... im losing my words.for sure he loved his mother - but he was too young... i cannot understand how he can write such things.he was a baby when she died and even if hes smart - he couldnt remember her that much.
nice words - empty phrases.hes really very political.

really he is so warm person , i think he is living on his mother legacy , maybe he keeps her photos and tapes , if he loves his mother he must love what he hear about her from his grandmother and her family from what he has about her , for sure he doesn't know her , and maybe this is the hardest part not even knowing his mother touch or voice.

he is the most sensitive one among his brother , i don't anyone can say such words, because he lost a huge thing and this words came out from sad person.

iloveabujalilah said:
really he is so warm person , i think he is living on his mother legacy , maybe he keeps her photos and tapes , if he loves his mother he must love what he hear about her from his grandmother and her family from what he has about her , for sure he doesn't know her , and maybe this is the hardest part not even knowing his mother touch or voice.

he is the most sensitive one among his brother , i don't anyone can say such words, because he lost a huge thing and this words came out from sad person.

its not that i dun feel sorry for him but i cannot say he is the most sensitive.i dun really believe in.theres much show behind.
how can he write such things with reunit... his father had a new wife he really loved and spent about 20 years with her.
...so many things... to me it doesnt seem sensitve.to me it seems like show.
how can he talk about his father this way.there was a woman who grew him up... and then he writes such words.
thats simply provocation to write such a poem and then make it public.that is not connected to intimicy and private thoughts.
my opinion about!

closesttoheaven said:
its not that i dun feel sorry for him but i cannot say he is the most sensitive.i dun really believe in.theres much show behind.
how can he write such things with reunit... his father had a new wife he really loved and spent about 20 years with her.
how can he talk about his father this way.there was a woman who grew him up... and then he writes such words.
thats simply provocation to write such a poem and then make it public.that is not connected to intimicy and private thoughts.
my opinion about!

Prince Ali likes to show :eek: he only has one interview , if he is honest this doesn't mean that he makes a show Suria just posted how he is hiding from the Camera , I spent more than you believe on TV trying to see him or find him , we see a whole speech for KA and we can’t find Ali and suddenly from pictures we know that he was there .if you said PHaya QRania Abdullah QN i would say yes but ALI :confused: its not me who said he is the most sensitive guy among his brothers , the Author of angle fire said that and write it on his site , just looking to him I know how sensitive he is , when KA visits poor people look to him. even he mentioned his brother while the question was for him . HE IS SO SIMPLE AND SENSITIVE AND HIS POPULARITY CAME FROM HIS CHARACTER. He is so natural person and sometimes he is blamed because of this. In his CV they said that he writes poems its good that only one was published what if he publish his works. And I bet that its not PA who ordered to publish it . and you say he likes to show we will dye to see Jalilah if he likes to show I think all of us now know her.

so he shouldn't express his feelings , he should love his stepmother and write poem for her and forget his own mother , it is too much for PA to write his wishes to join his mother to his father to imagine that once he has a family ,am sure if he meant QN he would be sensitive for you , i think what Suria said about QN is right , i don't think QN grown up Ali or even cared about him , this is why he forget her if QN had any favor on PA i think we should see something or hear anything except the bad rumors. Haya talked about her mother in many interviews and never said what QN did for them why we shouldn’t believe Haya and believe QN how do you know that KH loved QN the most , from books interviews why should i believe that , or its wrong to say how much he loves his father. i can't believe it Ali like to show :eek: :eek:

anyway this is your opinion and i respect that

iloveabujalilah said:
Prince Ali likes to show :eek: he only has one interview , if he is honest this doesn't mean that he makes a show Suria just posted how he is hiding from the Camera , I spent more than you believe on TV trying to see him or find him , we see a whole speech for KA and we can’t find Ali and suddenly from pictures we know that he was there .if you said PHaya QRania Abdullah QN i would say yes but ALI :confused: its not me who said he is the most sensitive guy among his brothers , the Author of angle fire said that and write it on his site , just looking to him I know how sensitive he is , when KA visits poor people look to him. even he mentioned his brother while the question was for him . HE IS SO SIMPLE AND SENSITIVE AND HIS POPULARITY CAME FROM HIS CHARACTER. He is so natural person and sometimes he is blamed because of this. In his CV they said that he writes poems its good that only one was published what if he publish his works. And I bet that its not PA who ordered to publish it . and you say he likes to show we will dye to see Jalilah if he likes to show I think all of us now know her.

so he shouldn't express his feelings , he should love his stepmother and write poem for her and forget his own mother , it is too much for PA to write his wishes to join his mother to his father to imagine that once he has a family ,am sure if he meant QN he would be sensitive for you , i think what Suria said about QN is right , i don't think QN grown up Ali or even cared about him , this is why he forget her if QN had any favor on PA i think we should see something or hear anything except the bad rumors. Haya talked about her mother in many interviews and never said what QN did for them why we shouldn’t believe Haya and believe QN how do you know that KH loved QN the most , from books interviews why should i believe that , or its wrong to say how much he loves his father. i can't believe it Ali like to show :eek: :eek:

you dont need TV to make a show!why writing such a poem and make it public?...whats that?thats another kind of public appearance...

and I never said that he loved QN the most!
i said that she was the wife - he lived with and loved much and thats it!and he decided to live with her until he died!
and she has grown up his children too.... what do you think - KH would live together with a woman who doesnt care for his other children who live in the same house and are still small?
the question is - if she did it as a mother or as the wife of king hussein!
but look at prince ali and princess haya... they never accepted her.QN got her own children and they got jealous - thats why QA is the best and everything mother.
i understand them - that the belong to their mother and so on and i could understand when it is like that because its not that easy to accept when one parent finds a new partner!every child fears that and its that often that they do everything against the new partner.

KH could have married so many other women - and both (haya and ali) of them would never accept another one than QA.and it doesnt matter if it is QN or any other women!
and prince ali and princess haya are normal human beings like everyone.
so i think for sure both sides made mistakes... but ya - i think you cannot see that there are always two sides for such trouble.

and i never said he isnt sensitive - but he is not the most sensitive in my eyes.because in my eyes - it is prince faisal - by far!:)

closesttoheaven said:
my opinion about!

Any daughter or son would love to see their parents together no matter what...so it's just a simple wish/dream of a son who lost his mother when he was soo young,that he can hardly remember anything about her...
I know it from my mum ,uncles and aunts,My grandma has been dead for 20 years and they still can't get over the fact that she not there for them anymore! :(

iloveabujalilah said:

Don't be too upset Suria,opinions differ,what's more important is what u believe :)

lil Monkey said:
Any daughter or son would love to see their parents together no matter what...so it's just a simple wish/dream of a son who lost his mother when he was soo young,that he can hardly remember anything about her...
I know it from my mum ,uncles and aunts,My grandma has been dead for 20 years and they still can't get over the fact that she not there for them anymore! :(

oh ya for sure I agree!
but its show to make it public... there are always so many contradictions with prince ali!he says he want his father to be happy and so on.....
i cannot believe that KH is happy about the situation at the moment then!

i said it more than one time that it is so bad what happened to them - to lose the parents.
i dunno why it is so hard to understand what i mean...
you always take everything I say like *prince ali is bad*
and i never say such things...

but in fact i dun really believe that he spends so much time in thinking about his mother like we do here :)
i hope he has a more healthy relationship to his mother.

closesttoheaven said:
oh ya for sure I agree!
but its show to make it public... there are always so many contradictions with prince ali!he says he want his father to be happy and so on.....
i cannot believe that KH is happy about the situation at the moment then!

i said it more than one time that it is so bad what happened to them - to lose the parents.
i dunno why it is so hard to understand what i mean...
you always take everything I say like *prince ali is bad*
and i never say such things...

Ps:I am soo glad that this avatar thingy is working again,I was shocked when I saw my avatar,LOL.

but in fact i dun really believe that he spends so much time in thinking about his mother like we do here :)
i hope he has a more healthy relationship to his mother.

lol I never said U make Ali sound bad.
But I think I can understand how he feels,it's hard not to remember anything about ur mother,that's the case with Ali.
Anyway,it's all about emotions,I guess. I find that he has every right to think the way he thinks,and I think if he didn't think this way,smthing is seriously wrong,IMO.

lil Monkey said:
But I think I can understand how he feels,it's hard not to remember anything about ur mother,that's the case with Ali.
Anyway,it's all about emotions,I guess. I find that he has every right to think the way he thinks,and I think if he didn't think this way,smthing is seriously wrong,IMO.

i have the same with my father like ali with his mother and i think i understand him very well and i never say he doesnt suffer from.for sure he does.
but to make him the poorest person ever - thats a thing i dun understand here.
and i wanna understand why...

closesttoheaven said:
i have the same with my father like ali with his mother and i think i understand him very well and i never say he doesnt suffer from.for sure he does.
but to make him the poorest person ever - thats a thing i dun understand here.
and i wanna understand why...

oh ok,now I get what u mean. but I still dun agree with you,I dun see it the way u do.

iloveabujalilah said:

Exactly. Of course PA knows that he was too young to even remotely remember Alia. However, I'm sure there were relatives who told him about Alia. I know KH himself probably talked alot about Alia to both Haya and Ali. Never mind Alia's own family surely told the children all about the person their mother was. So yeah, he is living on her legacy. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he has photos, recordings, etc. anything that will allow him to know who Alia was, and continue to allow him to make some connection to her.

Who knows how much Ali actually thinks about Alia. However with pictures in his home, I'm sure it's like everyday. Maybe there are days where he longs for her more than others. Who knows. I can't see what is wrong with a poem being made public? No one exactly knows the relationship between Noor and Alia's children. Everyone has their opinion of what we think may/could have happened, but no one knows for sure. There is nothing wrong with Ali writing or speaking about his biological mother. I can't see how it would be a diservice to QN? Yes, she helped raised them, but she isn't their mother.

sommone said:
Who knows how much Ali actually thinks about Alia. However with pictures in his home, I'm sure it's like everyday. Maybe there are days where he longs for her more than others. Who knows. I can't see what is wrong with a poem being made public? No one exactly knows the relationship between Noor and Alia's children. Everyone has their opinion of what we think may/could have happened, but no one knows for sure. There is nothing wrong with Ali writing or speaking about his biological mother. I can't see how it would be a diservice to QN? Yes, she helped raised them, but she isn't their mother.

I completely agree with you.

sommone said:

i never said that there is something wrong to talk about his biological mother.
you can adore your biological mother and at the same time - give a chance to the fathers new wife.
and when i reat this poem... that shows that he never accepted that.and then i aks myself: how can he write that he makes everything to make his father proud and being a good human being - when he isnt able to have peace in the own family.
they shouldnt always talk this senstive stuff - when they arent able to make peace in the own family - and the own family - it doesnt matter if stepmother or siblings or aunts or something else - are the people in your life.
and maybe they never learned to forgive or something else i dunno.
but it makes me a bit confused to write such things - and then...

maybe you dun think this way - but i think its important to have trouble - for sure - but to forgive and to forget - too.

and it seems to me - that KH children - or some of them - have a big problem with forgive and forget.

i hope i am not right - but - thats what people talk about ... here in this forum.
but ya opinions differ - and they will always do.
nobody will be happy - when theres always trouble anywhere.
so i am happy he married princess rym she really seems to be a good woman.

Did prince Ali write this poem in arabic or english and if it was written in arabic does anyone have it?

closesttoheaven said:
i never said that there is something wrong to talk about his biological mother.
you can adore your biological mother and at the same time - give a chance to the fathers new wife.
and when i reat this poem... that shows that he never accepted that.and then i aks myself: how can he write that he makes everything to make his father proud and being a good human being - when he isnt able to have peace in the own family.
they shouldnt always talk this senstive stuff - when they arent able to make peace in the own family - and the own family - it doesnt matter if stepmother or siblings or aunts or something else - are the people in your life.
and maybe they never learned to forgive or something else i dunno.
but it makes me a bit confused to write such things - and then...

maybe you dun think this way - but i think its important to have trouble - for sure - but to forgive and to forget - too.

and it seems to me - that KH children - or some of them - have a big problem with forgive and forget.

i hope i am not right - but - thats what people talk about ... here in this forum.
but ya opinions differ - and they will always do.
nobody will be happy - when theres always trouble anywhere.
so i am happy he married princess rym she really seems to be a good woman.

But see this is what I'm saying...No one knows what happened in the relationship between Noor and Alia's kids. How do you know they didn't give Noor a chance? We don't exactly know what went down in that family during the time KH and QN were married. I'm sure when you marry into a family with children, there are going to be issues. They aren't any different from anyone else because they were children of a King. Don't know how true this is, but I read where Haya and Ali were suppose to have been shuffled at one point from Princess Basma's house, Hassan and his wife, and to their grandmother, Queen Zein. My question is why were they shuffled around in the first place? I can't fathom why they were living with everyone except for their father and his wife? I'm sure that was hard to be away from the only living parent you have left, despite the one's you are living with being family.

I remember I use to carry a grudge against Noor because of her supposed treatment of Ali and Haya, but then I got to thinking....I don't know what went on in that family, so I can't make judgements about Noor when I simply don't have the information to make that kind of call. So, I change my mind, and my tone when it came to Noor. Maybe there was tension on both sides, not just one. I'm going to go back and reread that poem, but I thought it was written for or about KH.

I was right. It was. It mentioned him reuniting with Alia. I understand now when it was stated that children would still want their parents together no matter who else they are married to. I have to say, I agree with this. It has been stated that Alia was the love of KH's life. Ali may have just been pointing that out. So maybe they did give Noor a chance, and it just didn't work out. Some blended families do, many don't.

no one disgree with the fact that both prince Ali and his sister princess Haya in one side and Queen Noor in the other side , they don't have a good relation , I don't remamber seeing a picture for Queen Noor in Ali wedding or in Haya wedding , I am thinking if the family (KA and his sisters and brothers ) had to chose a side ?! , it seems that Queen Noor don't live in Jordan any more .

sommone said:
But see this is what I'm saying...No one knows what happened in the relationship between Noor and Alia's kids. How do you know they didn't give Noor a chance? We don't exactly know what went down in that family during the time KH and QN were married. I'm sure when you marry into a family with children, there are going to be issues. They aren't any different from anyone else because they were children of a King. Don't know how true this is, but I read where Haya and Ali were suppose to have been shuffled at one point from Princess Basma's house, Hassan and his wife, and to their grandmother, Queen Zein. My question is why were they shuffled around in the first place? I can't fathom why they were living with everyone except for their father and his wife? I'm sure that was hard to be away from the only living parent you have left, despite the one's you are living with being family.

I remember I use to carry a grudge against Noor because of her supposed treatment of Ali and Haya, but then I got to thinking....I don't know what went on in that family, so I can't make judgements about Noor when I simply don't have the information to make that kind of call. So, I change my mind, and my tone when it came to Noor. Maybe there was tension on both sides, not just one. I'm going to go back and reread that poem, but I thought it was written for or about KH.

okay i agree with many things you write.but i have a question.
they adore his father - so why?when you write this...
*i can't fathom why they were living with everyone except for their fahter and his wife*

where was king hussein?
why do they talk about him this way - and queen noor is the bad.
I dunno - its really hard to understand for me - cause it was king husseins job to care for his children - at first - it was his job.so how can they talk about him like the great father - when he treated them like this?

thats a good example for when i mean there are so many contradictions.

closesttoheaven said:
okay i agree with many things you write.but i have a question.
they adore his father - so why?when you write this...
*i can't fathom why they were living with everyone except for their fahter and his wife*

where was king hussein?
why do they talk about him this way - and queen noor is the bad.
I dunno - its really hard to understand for me - cause it was king husseins job to care for his children - at first - it was his job.so how can they talk about him like the great father - when he treated them like this?

thats a good example for when i mean there are so many contradictions.

The only thing I can say is while KH was a great man, he had his flaws. He wasn't perfect, but no one is. I can't answer your question to that one, closesttoheaven. I myself am baffled. I haven't read anything by Ali or Haya that states Noor was bad. Truthfully, they don't talk about her, or at least I have never read anything where they speak negatively about her. I don't think they would ever say anything negative about their father even if he was wrong. I imagine that would be highly disrespectful of them to do so. So, I think now I see what you mean by contradictions. Sorry it took me so long to get there.:)

iloveabujalilah said:

how can he say these words , its really makes me sad , i wonder how its like to lose that much of love , by losing his father he lost the real love he had , nobody can love him like his own parents , the way he spoke about his mother makes me cry , its the only time we see his view to his late mother , he remembers her and wish if she was beside him like any normal child .

god help him , with Rym and Jalilah he can find the real love that he lost . :(

closesttoheaven said:
my opinion about!

i don't know from where you got this feelings , i can't see any show by expressing his feelings in one poem once in his life , he is not publishing his emotion all over the world all the time , for god sake its only one poem , this is not fair.

how come you can't see his sensitivity , his love to his own mother , the real mother he once had , no woman can compensate him , imagine the picture if that mother was Noor. why he can't say that he loves Alia , its wrong to love his mother , i think he got nothing from QN this is why he stuck with his late mothers memories.

iloveabujalilah said:

i totally agree with you , couldn't say it better , i can't believe anything QN says , if she lies about historian facts. how can we believe that she loved Ali , how can this happen by destroying his future. if she loved Ali why he had that life and her own kids have the secure life. why she didn't protect him as her own kids.

closesttoheaven said:
you dont need TV to make a show!why writing such a poem and make it public?...whats that?thats another kind of public appearance...

i said that she was the wife - he lived with and loved much and thats it!and he decided to live with her until he died!
and she has grown up his children too.... what do you think - KH would live together with a woman who doesnt care for his other children who live in the same house and are still small?
but look at prince ali and princess haya... they never accepted her.QN got her own children and they got jealous - thats why QA is the best and everything mother.
i understand them - that the belong to their mother and so on and i could understand when it is like that because its not that easy to accept when one parent finds a new partner!every child fears that and its that often that they do everything against the new partner.

KH could have married so many other women - and both (haya and ali) of them would never accept another one than QA.and it doesnt matter if it is QN or any other women!
so i think for sure both sides made mistakes... but ya - i think you cannot see that there are always two sides for such trouble.

and i never said he isnt sensitive - but he is not the most sensitive in my eyes.because in my eyes - it is prince faisal - by far!:)

well , at the end he is a prince and under the spot , i can't see any wrong by saying this poem look to the gulf royals they sell their poem to singers , Ali said this poem after his father death , maybe he wanted to say this for his father , he doesn't need any excuses to say that he loves his father.

you are assuming that KH loved QN the most , well i can't believe that , how do you know for sure that he didn't know other women as you say we don't know anything for sure. maybe KH loved Alia the most and she died so he married QN to raise his kids and stuck with her until he died.

and how you know that Ali didn't accept QN, he was one year old explain this to me , how he can distinguish.

how can you say that Ali and Haya jealous from QN's kid come on they lost their mother and they have nothing to do about it , its not their fault , if they felt jealous that will be because QN wanted them to feel like this , by taking her own family to vacations and leaving Ali and Haya like they are insiders. why she took pictures with her own children while Ali and Haya were young and you say ALi is a jealousy this is unfair . because QN was bad QA was the best , they couldn't find the alternative , i don't know how we can judge on a children and make them responsible , and make the grown up without strength this is an equal equation.

lil Monkey said:

i agree with you , i don't know why its a show ,its not that Ali write on his shirt that he loves Alia and wake a round , once he loved to express his feelings and the result that its a show. so he doesn't love his mother and father , how can anyone think this way .

its hard form him , all what he got about his mother is words and photos he can't talks to her and tells her that he loves her , its the only way he has:(

i never said these things - if you would really read my posts - than you wouldnt answer like this.

i never said he loved queen noor most - or that ali doesnt love his mother.
how can you say i said things like this.read what i write - and not what you wanna understand from my posts all the time.
you really lose the topic in it.

closesttoheaven said:

why you are assuming that Ali and Haya didn't give Norr a chance ?
if they loved their biological mother dose this mean they didn't give Noor a chance ?

they were young did it was their decision to move from home to home , and leave their father , if KH didn't care about Ali and Haya and approved to shuffled his kids this mean that he and Noor did it together.

they loved their father because he loved them at the end and felt it and the young feelings are more honest than the adults . this how he feel and can't blame him and be right more than him . he didn't say anything about QN . i hope to hear him someday telling the truth.

why you are not assuming that QN couldn't accept them , and did anything to put them away from their father to make the space for her own kids.

from what we hear that QN hurts both of them , while Ali and Haya were young .

you say they can't forgive. forgive what ... their father marriage to QN while they were one and two years old? at this age they don't know how to hate .

sommone said:
Exactly. Of course PA knows that he was too young to even remotely remember Alia. However, I'm sure there were relatives who told him about Alia. I know KH himself probably talked alot about Alia to both Haya and Ali. Never mind Alia's own family surely told the children all about the person their mother was. So yeah, he is living on her legacy. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he has photos, recordings, etc. anything that will allow him to know who Alia was, and continue to allow him to make some connection to her.

i agree with you , if you noticed PA's wedding when they visited his grandmother house , its full of QA's pictures and PA was setting on front of his mother picture , i think PA tries to feel something about his mother and to find a way to express his love to her.

Back
Top Bottom