Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the girl that with Ali??

Hello, I'm new in the forum and it's great to find people who are interested in Prince Ali. He is very important for me and my family. I am a circassian and what he has done for my people is a great contribution to our cultural awareness. I hope I can contribute to this forum, too. But I am not in Jordan so unfortunately, I don't have many photos of his and his wife. Nevertheless, I will do my best. The photos on the forum are adorable. Thank u for taking time to share them. :)

He Guoqiang , member of the Standing Committee of the Political
Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China
and secretary of the CPC's Central Commission for Discipline
Inspection, meets with Jordanian Prince Ali bin al Hussein in Amman,
Jordan, June 24, 2009.
China, Jordan seek to advance bilateral relations CCTV-International

I found how P. Ali uses his football experience for diplomacy very nice. :) :previous: :flowers: Viva :jordanflag: :wave:

Just an observation. A very late observation, but when did Prince Ali go bald?

Just an observation. A very late observation, but when did Prince Ali go bald?
Hmm going bald? :hornets:Yes I would call it losing hair. :p I think it has happened gradually. It:scream: may have started in the first years of this decade.:unsure:

I don't mind this at all. So many men look charming even with less hair.;) Prince Ali is definitely one of those.

With or without hair he is still very handsome. But then I don't mind it when a man is thinning a little on top. ;)

Hmm going bald? :hornets:Yes I would call it losing hair. :p I think it has happened gradually. It:scream: may have started in the first years of this decade.:unsure:

Well it has been a while since I was on here.:whistling: The last photos that I saw of him, he still had hair, but it was thinning on top. That photo of someone's avatar of him shows him completely bald now, so I was wondering when did this transformation take place. I suppose he just had the rest shaved, but my point was I did not know that he had the rest cut off. It is just going to take me some time to get use to his new look. I'm still an avid fan of the prince.:cool:

Thank you Huda

I wonder why there are no pictures of Ali and Rym with and they have????

They don't like to be in the limelight. Maybe that's why they don't appear very often apart from thier public duties. Also their duties seem to be different. I think it's OK. They are both independent. I like their styles.:flowers:

No it is an old photo. It dates back to early 2009. I think she looks different because of her make up. Heavy make up or dark lip sticks don't match her and makes her look older.I think her current style is much better. :flowers:

Is there a New Year's Card
Prince Ali and his family? great to see their children with their father,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom