Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree she should be used to shooting sounds because as you said she was in Iraq covering the news about the American war in Iraq. Maybe she is getting old :flowers:
Hahaaaha :D :ROFLMAO:

Prince Ali turns 36

Friday - 23/12/2011 - AMMAN - Today marks the 36th birthday of HRH Prince Ali, who was born on December 23, 1975 to Their Majesties the late King Hussein and the late Queen Alia....Read More....

The picture very nice this most one he look like the picture when he little boy :wub: :flowers:

Twitter :

Congratulations to our Bahraini brothers for the gold medal and to our Nashama, Jordans pride for the silver medal... https://www.facebook.com/alibinalhussein/posts/265595020161880
Thank you all for your birthday wishes

I just want to add that our Nashama played with class and style throughout the Arab tournament. We have death and...I just want to add... | Facebook

I want to thank all my team and everyone who works in the world of football with me. It's been a great year for us... http://fb.me/HRk27WQn

:flowers:

it's not ignorance,but what is a regent for????????????

Because the king is not in the country :D

It is for few days till the king comes back to the country :D

A heir is still under age.

ok but is there not a line to the throne,or does the king choose everytime he is not in the country a new regent.sorry but i do not see the sense in that!!!!!!!:bang:

Beautiful interview, he is so handsome :wub: Reem is lucky to have such a guy like him :D thank you for the video Xavi83

Yes I agree, he lost weight, he used to have muscles but not anymore :D

yes , but veyr bad way , he now shorter than CP Hussein :ohmy:

Well, Hussein is tall like his mother. There is noway for Ali to be taller because his parents King Hussein and Queen Alia were short :D

Wow, Finally she combed her hair. She looks lovely and younger when she takes care of herself. :D Very Nice pictures :D

Hhhhhha

u Awesome, yes I agree with you an elegant look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom