Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought muslims weren't allowed to have dogs as pets? unless, it was a guard dog?

i thought muslims weren't allowed to have dogs as pets? unless, it was a guard dog?

omg...i had no idea about that, so i did a little research and as a vegan..i can say i'm beyond shocked. There are no words.:bang:

So, is that little buldog theirs?

omg...i had no idea about that, so i did a little research and as a vegan..i can say i'm beyond shocked. There are no words.:bang:

So, is that little buldog theirs?
no i put this pictshare from google , if no body know buldog :)

I saw Some interviews for Princess Rym on TV.. I really don't know how they say that she is really high educated... she does not know how to talk in Arabic AT ALL..... go Youtube and find her interviews in Arabic you will see what I am talking about...

I saw Some interviews for Princess Rym on TV.. I really don't know how they say that she is really high educated... she does not know how to talk in Arabic AT ALL..... go Youtube and find her interviews in Arabic you will see what I am talking about...
you mean this video : YouTube - ‫

right?

so in algeria they no speak arabic nor english
They speak Arabic/French .. P Rym is speaking Jordanian Arabic dialect ( Shami) in this video .. she is good ,but her Algerian accent is still clear. I really appreciate her efforts to integrate into her society.

They speak Arabic/French .. P Rym is speaking Jordanian Arabic dialect ( Shami) in this video .. she is good ,but her Algerian accent is still clear. I really appreciate her efforts to integrate into her society.
i see you are right , you know arabi more tahn me , but i know little i see prince ali dialect better than her becuase she have heavy language

thanks I liked it ... she opened French film festival but could not find pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom