The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-13-2019, 04:58 AM
Administrator

Princess Rym attended the World Premiere of Netflix Original series "Jinn" at Bisharat Golf Club in Amman yesterday, June 12:

** Pic **

Old 06-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Princess Rym attended the opening ceremony of the Cinema Zaatari in the Jordanian Zaatari camp for Syrian refugees yesterday, June 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Old 10-16-2019, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Rym Ali attends the Convocation Ceremony and Induction of Peter Nilsson as King’s Academy’s third Head of School
https://www.facebook.com/KingsAcadem...type=3&theater
Old 11-22-2019, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

An Interview with Princess Rym al-Ali of Jordan, moderated by Annette Young, Host, ‘The 51 Percent’, France 24
Old 12-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Jalila last night During the Christmas tree-lighting ceremony at the Boulevard In Abdali.

https://twitter.com/ARoyalAgency/sta...962945/photo/2
https://twitter.com/ARoyalAgency/sta...888832/photo/2
Old 12-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Princess Jalila last night During the Christmas tree-lighting ceremony at the Boulevard In Abdali.

https://twitter.com/ARoyalAgency/sta...962945/photo/2
https://twitter.com/ARoyalAgency/sta...888832/photo/2
Princess Rym & Prince Abdullah bin Ali Also attended.
More photos
Old 12-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Majesty

She is turning into a beautiful woman!
Old 12-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Jalila's hair looks fantastic! May god protect her, she's growing into the younger version of her paternal grandma.
Old 12-14-2019, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Prince Ali met Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Amman on December 12:

** Pic **
Old 12-20-2019, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Prince Ali & his family appear in the Star Wars XI film making video
Old 03-13-2020, 03:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Ali with on his twiter:

"With my sister who I love! God bless her"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ES8kwBlW...g&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/AliBinAlHussein/...150913/photo/1
Old 05-18-2020, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Prince Ali gave a rare podcast interview with @RicardoRKaram.
https://twitter.com/ricardorkaram/st...495951360?s=21

He talked about many things from his relationship with his late parents & siblings to his marriage story and career in sports. Though he refused to answer Ricardo`s question about his sisters Haya`s divorce directly, he commented she is fine.

Regarding his marriage & first meeting with Rym, He replied cheerfully to Ricardo , "She loved me, so what should I do? Then he called Princess Rym to join him & tell her story. Princess Rym said ''He watched me on TV when I was reporting for CNN from Iraq. We met on the day we - the CNN team - arrived in Amman after the Iraqi government decided to expel us. The next day was my birthday, so he sent a gift to my hotel room. It was some balloons wth a notebook''.
Prince Ali Added Jokingly, "Mr. Brahimi was then the UN special envoy to Afghanistan & later to Iraq. He is a Communest so he wasn't happy about royalty. When he heard the rumors about us, he asked his daughter to not stay in Jordan & return back to Iraq".

.... When I married my wife, she was 8 years my senior. I have no problem with this issue. everything is fine & she completes me.

Why did he name his daughter Jalilah & not Alia after his mother?

Prince Ali answered: I loved the name Jalilah. There was Princess Jalilah bint Ali Bin Al Hussein in Iraq when the Hashemites where there. Unfortunately, What happened had happened, they killed all my family in Iraq. So, I wanted to bring this name back to life''. Jalilah is also derived from the Arabic word Al Jalal (means Majesty). It is known in the past. In history, Jalilah was the name of the first female nurse in Egypt. At the same time, before Prophit Mohammed PBUH, there was another woman called Jaliah, she was a strong lady who strongly supported her brother when he was fighting her own husband.
A while after, when my sister gave birth to her daughter, Sheikh Mohammed decided to give her the same name Al Jalilah with additional AL''.

Why the "Al"? He answered, I don't know .. Its Dubai.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Prince Ali gave a rare podcast interview with @RicardoRKaram.
https://twitter.com/ricardorkaram/st...495951360?s=21

He talked about many things from his relationship with his late parents & siblings to his marriage story and career in sports. Though he refused to answer Ricardo`s question about his sisters Haya`s divorce directly, he commented she is fine.

Regarding his marriage & first meeting with Rym, He replied cheerfully to Ricardo , "She loved me, so what should I do? Then he called Princess Rym to join him & tell her story. Princess Rym said ''He watched me on TV when I was reporting for CNN from Iraq. We met on the day we - the CNN team - arrived in Amman after the Iraqi government decided to expel us. The next day was my birthday, so he sent a gift to my hotel room. It was some balloons wth a notebook''.
Prince Ali Added Jokingly, "Mr. Brahimi was then the UN special envoy to Afghanistan & later to Iraq. He is a Communest so he wasn't happy about royalty. When he heard the rumors about us, he asked his daughter to not stay in Jordan & return back to Iraq".

.... When I married my wife, she was 8 years my senior. I have no problem with this issue. everything is fine & she completes me.

Why did he name his daughter Jalilah & not Alia after his mother?

Prince Ali answered: I loved the name Jalilah. There was Princess Jalilah bint Ali Bin Al Hussein in Iraq when the Hashemites where there. Unfortunately, What happened had happened, they killed all my family in Iraq. So, I wanted to bring this name back to life''. Jalilah is also derived from the Arabic word Al Jalal (means Majesty). It is known in the past. In history, Jalilah was the name of the first female nurse in Egypt. At the same time, before Prophit Mohammed PBUH, there was another woman called Jaliah, she was a strong lady who strongly supported her brother when he was fighting her own husband.
A while after, when my sister gave birth to her daughter, Sheikh Mohammed decided to give her the same name Al Jalilah with additional AL''.

Why the "Al"? He answered, I don't know .. Its Dubai.

Tags
prince ali, princess rym