Engagement of Prince Ali and Rym Brahimi: April 2004 - News & Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
suria said:
Rym's grandmother was the first one who knew that Rym is going to marry PA ,
According to this story , she took a photo of PA to her grandma in Cairo and told her that she loves this man and her grandma approved without knowing that he is a prince (he looks manly and handsome) she said

i didnt know that rym grandmother live in cairo she is egyption?

i dont know why i feel that prince ali was having a great love story before marrige!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
suria said:
she said that , and i believe Rym she seems very honest to me ;)
i thought it would be interesting , i never know that about her , and how PA propose , i wish if there is more info about this ,
well in the past and even now , the mother take her son photo and go to visit homes looking for a bride and collect the girls photo and show them to her son to choose one
i hate this way very much its not romantic at all :mad:

lol I didn't mean to make it sound as of Rym was lyin,not at all,I meant that it seems like she had Ali in her head for a very long time (hata 3ainha 3lai men zamaaaaaaaaaaaan),and I think she got what she wanted ;)

suria said:
yes he did , and he is lucky to marry Rym , she is great :)
i think PA is a romantic guy , and for sure he did a romantic thing to ask for Rym's hand , lucky Rym ;)
Suria,
How do u know she's great?! I only saw her "pics" after her wedding twice,I dun think u cud tell whether she's great or not,Maybe u can say she looks nice and sweet...but great :confused: I think It wud be hard to tell without seeing some "actions" ...um maybe after she gives birth,let's wait and see.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
lol I didn't mean to make it sound as of Rym was lyin,not at all,I meant that it seems like she had Ali in her head for a very long time (hata 3ainha 3lai men zamaaaaaaaaaaaan),and I think she got what she wanted ;)
i know , and i think Rym was thinking of PA since a long time too;) :)
T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Suria,
How do u know she's great?! I only saw her "pics" after her wedding twice,I dun think u cud tell whether she's great or not,Maybe u can say she looks nice and sweet...but great :confused: I think It wud be hard to tell without seeing some "actions" ...um maybe after she gives birth,let's wait and see.
how we will know if she is great or not when she get birth ?

i don't know but this is how i feel when i look to her , i never heard any body criticize her , or any body hate her , she has a high profile , this is what makes think this way about her , and by saying great i mean good person , maybe her works before , and i like her as she is PA's bride this give her a high credit for me ;) :) ;)

suria said:
how we will know if she is great or not when she get birth ?

lol I meant she wud be more active and work more,so we might see her more often...

i found this nice article on ELAPH about PA and PR, its in Arabic , i translated it through internet , so i hope its clear enough

i am sorry but i have to post the translation

its really nice enjoy ....

The Jordanian street is not surprised with the news of the engagement of the protection Forces Commander the private property prince Ali Bin Al Hussein ,By an amount what the addax of the daughter of the great diplomat was surprised with the distinguished its media Algerian fiancée And the special envoy of the United Nations to Iraq Lakhdar Librahimi, the former Algerian Foreign Minister.

Princess Rim Ali, according to her name and her title the two new according to the royal traditions applied by her in Jordan, Where the prince fiancee grants the princess title the prince marriage contract state on her, A known media and famous face through its looking like and daily on the international American news channel CNN. Where she was making until in the middle of last year a wandering correspondent of the station in the danger regions and the tension international, before the state reaches her an office manager . Where she establishes with its father and its family and where on a limited scale last Friday the ceremonies of its engagement took place on the young Jordanian prince, who captivated its heart before an about two years.

Princess Rym Ali journalist and professional and shiny obtained international prizes in press and media competitions, Because of its surplus boldness in its work that reaches sometimes the risk limit, as that it masters the talk by three languages she French and English and Spanish, And she has political opinions are a sign in the Arab and international case, She for example is not embarrassed of showing its declared hatred to the presidents of the dictatorial regimes around the world, Often the intimates transferred from it vocational and family its eternal hatred to the deposed Iraqi regime president Saddam Hussein, Where she describes it continuously that it is a reckless dictator that led his countries and his nation to the abyss and the destruction and the destruction several times.

And he is a situation it may share in it with its speaker, who any intimacy of sons did not appear the president of the previous former Iraqi regime, Also its care did not record the meeting with them in all sports occasions, Despite that Uday the oldest son to Saddam was occupying a sports position in his countries, he resembles the position of the Jordanian prince, Also she did not witness the last five years any of the contacts and the sports meetings between Amman and Baghdad.

and it well known about the new Jordanian princess, her severe support of all woman cases, And she a support reached the limit of those cases excitement on the screen through their media work in CNN, Where she went around many of the world countries for the knowledge on what the woman suffers from a suffering, because of the digestion of their rights in the different fields.

And the information that they gathered by " Elaph " say, Rim Al Ibrahimi has come to Amman for this reason between the stations that she visited, Where the polemic was burning in Jordan because of an exciting item in the Jordanian law , Where the item 340 allows for the man with the killing of the female from his ineligible spouses who repair by the adultery state, Where the killer benefits immediately from the judicial excuse the shop, then he does not judge

With its execution before the judicial modifications include that item, Because of the wide resistance of it where prince Ali the most prominent enthusiasts for the cancellation of that item, because of its wide sympathy with the victims the females Ialouati was falling by the hundreds yearly.

And the information confirm, that prince Ali who led year demonstration, 2001 for the condemnation of the refusal of the parliament dropping the legal subject, Where the march came to the house of the Jordanian government Because of the coalition between the former prime minister Abdalrouf Al Rouabdh and the parliament at that time, on the refusal of legal modifications events, Before Al Rouabdh leaves in a secret way his office for the avoidance of the prince confrontation, has met with Rim Al Ibrahim, Which was practices did her informational where spark of the admiration originated between them during informational interview short dangled in him on Bin the propellant feelings on margin [lrym] Al-Ibrahimi, which was report for station from Jordan promises her.
prince ali , to side his military interests and humanitarian, athletic high serve as near him from the Jordanian audiences in form other than beaten, where he heads the Jordanian union for soccer since five years.Prince Ali has Wide popularity in Jordan because of heading his for plenty from beautiful humanitarian which situations mean in deprived and poor and the orphans as his matter Alia who incident of destruction demolished in fan-shaped during tours her the humanity on cities the south in Jordan.

The prince (28 year), complete graduate of Saint [hyrst] the British ownership for studious military, in the same way as his brothers. Disagreement for estrangement his of sister the princess [hyaa] girl of the feelings is comparable with permanent about Jordan, because of the study and associated in the contests international for equestrian and the horses, The prince continued the close feelings from and delivers him the King the departing, before get close more than the current king where adheres him in all his books and his movements,, Just as that he the Jordanian prince calculates for his lack of confrontation for ogre [aalytm] and he in age small very, in far about countries his and captured him and his branches.

In announcing engagement of the Jordanian prince the youth, formation dreams of the hundred girls Jordanian in the connection in him, disappointment sustained in, where PRINCE ALI the feelings the more popularity between the youths in Jordan, Because of his compliance on touching of worries and their aspirations. The experts confirm, that intellectual correspondences [wSfaatyaa] the princes accumulated, who inclination for the absolute simplicity believes in their. The protocolic renunciation about the appearances, where appeared [rym] in normal clothes very during the shots which broadcasts her the official information Jordanian, during her ceremonies of engagement, At the time who desires in him the Jordanian prince on frequentation of restaurants the Jordanian capital in clothes of jean, ,,

Without [Hraasaat] and the common people sits, just as that he the shopping in shackles straightens in the businesses antagonized from.

To complicated [qraan] the prince the feelings that wide popularity between sons wandered him in Jordan, where the Jordanian prince in streets of Jordan moves. Without appearances of protection or your affectation just as that he secret to houses passes poor and needy for presentation the financial aid and the social assistance for them.

http://www.elaph.com/Entertainment/2004/8/7456.htm
http://www.elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Archive/1082822661500904500.htm

Oooooh dear Suria. Really, you did Wonderful job.
Thank you very much.
Very nice to read it and to see the pictures, especially the picture when princess Rym put mascara ;-)

Finally I have an idea about the first meeting between princess Ali and princess Rym. It's tooks me more than 2 years to know it. Shoukran Suria.

Last edited:
Joumana said:
Oooooh dear Suria. Really, you did Wonderful job.
Thank you very much.
Very nice to read it and to see the pictures, especially the picture when princess Rym put mascara ;-)

Finally I have an idea about the first meeting between princess Ali and princess Rym. It's tooks me more than 2 years to know it. Shoukran Suria.

am really glad to do this ....
you are really welcome , i found it interesting specially the part that says how prince Ali helps poor , and how much they are identical
is it right how Rym putting Mascara :cool:

Thanks for the pictures, suria. I particularly like the one of her putting on mascara. Why is it women always have their mouth open when they apply it?! Makes me laugh.

suria said:
am really glad to do this ....
you are really welcome , i found it interesting specially the part that says how prince Ali helps poor , and how much they are identical
is it right how Rym putting Mascara :cool:

Yes. I think that it is right how Rym putting Mascara because I know for sure that she uses her left hand usually. You can also see it on the picture during the signature of her marriage contract with prince Ali.

I find it very romantic the part that says that Prince Ali captured the heart of Rym before and about 2 years.

It's clear that prince Ali loves the simplicity'of his wife.

Last edited:
Joumana said:
Yes. I think that it is right how Rym putting Mascara because I know for sure that she uses her left hand usually. You can also see it on the picture during the signature of her marriage contract with prince Ali.

I find it very romantic the part that says that Prince Ali captured the heart of Rym before and about 2 years.

It's clear that prince Ali loves the simplicity'of his wife.

good to hear this , PAli too use his left hand , so its another match ..;)

Ali is so simple person and i loved him more when he picked Rym it shows how mush simple and charming person he is

suria said:
good to hear this , PAli too use his left hand , so its another match ..;)

I don't knew that prince Ali uses his left hand too. So, today we exchange the information about the left hands of prince Ali and princess Rym.
Funny:p

Joumana said:
I don't knew that prince Ali uses his left hand too. So, today we exchange the information about the left hands of prince Ali and princess Rym.
Funny:p

yes he is , he rights and signs using his left hand, maybe this is what make them full in love:p

wow Suria i don't know from where should i start , great article , i didn't know that Ali talked to Rym in that protest , and didn't know that Rym was the manager of the CNN offices in Paris. and that Ali helps poor people in secret. every word touched me , Ali is great Prince and person , Rym too ,thank you for your great efforts Suria

do you live in Amman

the most right part was this it moves my emotions its like they are talking about me :
In announcing engagement of the Jordanian prince the youth, formation dreams of the hundred girls Jordanian in the connection in him, disappointment sustained in, where PRINCE ALI the feelings the more popularity between the youths in Jordan, Because of his compliance on touching of worries and their aspirations.

suria said:
i found this nice article on ELAPH about PA and PR, its in Arabic , i translated it through internet , so i hope its clear enough

She brags about hating Saddam Hussien? How interesting, Even though Raghad Saddam hussien Calls Ali Akhoya (my brother Ali!)

lol sorry, but I dun believe the story told by elaph!
but I believe that part about how simple and humble Ali is.

lil Monkey said:
lol sorry, but I dun believe the story told by elaph!
but I believe that part about how simple and humble Ali is.

what part that you don't believe , how they met ?

lil Monkey said:
She brags about hating Saddam Hussien? How interesting, Even though Raghad Saddam hussien Calls Ali Akhoya (my brother Ali!)

really when did you hear this , ...i didn't know that before .:cool:

suria said:
what part that you don't believe , how they met ?
Yea, this so called lover at first sight story:eek:

suria said:

Yea on her first interview with Al-arabiya after sqoot Baghdad,she said that she managed to go to Jordan and Akhoya el Amir Ali, gave me his home to stay for a while till I find a new place and move.
she also mentioned him in a second interview on Al-arabiya I think a couple of months ago.

suria said:
Well this is a well known fact Suria, even in the first interview with cnn, Raghad said that it was Ali who actually arranged her departure with sister and children from Iraq, it was him who negotiated with the Americans and the allied forces, and arranged for their settlement in Jordan which I find very intimidating to ordinary iraqis living there, I know people might say he did it out of compassion, but my iraqi friends think it shouldn't have happened. Anyway I think he is a most charming prince and thanx for all the information you always give us Suria dear ;)

Last edited:
He was being noble and helped a women and her children regardless of whom she was …
This shows how kind hearted:eek: he is , I can't imagine him saying no to anyone in need or distress , he is like all of the Hashemite family ..kind ..considerate and noble…
tesaweer said:
Well this is a well known fact Suria, even in the first interview with cnn, Raghad said that it was Ali who actually arranged her departure with sister and children from Iraq, it was him who negotiated with the Americans and the allied forces, and arranged for their settlement in Jordan which I find very intimidating to ordinary iraqis living there, I know people might say he did it out of compassion, but my iraqi friends think it shouldn't have happened. Anyway I think he is a most charming prince and thanx for all the information you always give us Suria dear ;)

He married a woman he loves , am a Jordanian from Palestenian origin but matters of the heart has nothing to do with nationality...

And P.Reem is a nice woman ...Lucky woman i would say
:rolleyes:

Love don't know bounderies ....

May allah bless him " yhaneenh ma3 elli albo be7ebbo":)

Rym Al Ali

I'm pretty sure P. Ali married Rym out of love, the fact that Rym is not beautiful shows that Ali is now mature, not the guy " booze and drunk" if he ever was a junkie, well, he's now looking very happy and relaxed 'cos of Rym.
I love Rym, she must be a special woman, very down to earth and she has brain !

Last edited:
emily62_1 said:
I'm pretty sure P. Ali married Rym out of love, the fact that Rym is not beautiful shows that Ali is now mature, not the guy " booze and drunk" if he ever was a junkie, well, he's now looking very happy and relaxed 'cos of Rym.
I love Rym, she must be a special woman, very down to earth and she has brain !

as her husband , he has a brain too, i believe that Ali can't marry without love. he is not that kind of person who would marry for his interest, Ali is emotional guy and has brain too, the guy who can gain all that love from his people despite all the rumors and the bad talking about him and the war against him, must has a huge ability power and love to share with other , away from spot he has this popularity he is close to his people.

why he would marry without love , he shouldn't marry pretty girl to say that he loves her.

i agree with you about Rym and i believe that Rym married Ali for the same reasons , his intelligent and love and passion make him very unique person.

I think there is a pic of her somewhere wqith them in Majorca,but u can see her standing with them all not with Ali alone,I even remember she was wearing shorts and a white shirt , Anyway ill look for it.

I dunno whether they had a strong relationship or not,but didn't she come to Jordan only after she left Iraq during the war in 2003?

here is the Pic, shes behind KA,
(from getty images)

i am really shocked :wacko: .... what i know that PA knew Rym for a year before engagement , they engaged on April 2005 which means that they knew each other on 2004 ... so he invited her to that vacation to Majorca dose this mean that he was in love with her or he just knew her as a friend and asked her to go with them..

BTW thanks for posting the photo even KA covers everybody :ROFLMAO:

I m glad that I m the first one who said that there is a picture of prince Ali and princess Rym on the vacation in 2003. It seems to me that they are some people here who doesn t knew about it.

Princess Rym came to Jordan in end March begin April 2003. So she meets prince Ali between April and July 2003. Personnaly i think in April 2003 because they get married on April 2004. One year after the meeting. Very romantic.

Excuse me for my bad english.

suria said:
i am really shocked :wacko: .... what i know that PA knew Rym for a year before engagement , they engaged on April 2005 which means that they knew each other on 2004 ... so he invited her to that vacation to Majorca dose this mean that he was in love with her or he just knew her as a friend and asked her to go with them..

BTW thanks for posting the photo even KA covers everybody :ROFLMAO:
No Suria . They engaged on 23 or 26 April 2004 at the same month as princess Haya on 10 April 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom