Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: :lol: Xavi, tomorrow is Hamzah's birthday, not wedding. Don't you think he needs a break? ;) :D Cheers!

:previous: :lol: Xavi, tomorrow is Hamzah's birthday, not wedding. Don't you think he needs a break? ;) :D Cheers!
Yes .. u r right Noormeanslight his birthday not wedding .. Now we can say that Hamza and Noor are divorced:ermm:

sorry girls , his birthday is tomorrow , but why the court stopped announcing divorces ?

Royal Court has not announced any divorce before.

Yes .. u r right Noormeanslight his birthday not wedding .. Now we can say that Hamza and Noor are divorced:ermm: [my bolding]
I have read about issues in the marriage, I am unpleasantly surprised to learn that Prince Hamza and Princess Noor already divorced.

I hope it is a misunderstanding, because they make a lovely couple together and have a child. Hamzah family is hope for me to believe in that true love can come true in a marriage.But as far as I heard from my cousins, tha bad news may be true.

No the pic is old, 2005.

Hamzah & Noor divorced?! Wow
I can't believe ...

I'm shocked. I never heard they had problems in their marriage.
To me their divorce it's a bad surprise.

See I told you guys, I knew it for a fact ;) but noone wanted to believe it. It's not very good news, but unfortunately, it has happened a few months ago.
Happy Birthday Hamzah many more to come inshallah :flowers:

We all know about their divorce months ago but as u know we cant violate TRF rules :)

Last edited:
We all know about their divorce months ago but as u know we cant violate TRF rules :)
Yea in Jordan everyone knew about it, i didn't believe it at first, but It was confirmed to me from someone who knows them, I wonder why though, was it because they got married very early at age, they have a baby girl which is sad :(

I dont think so I mean look to king abdullah ll he married queen rania in early age and they still togther untill now for prince hamzah and princess noor case I just think that they discover that they dont fit togther anymore.

I dont think so I mean look to king abdullah ll he married queen rania in early age and they still togther untill now for prince hamzah and princess noor case I just think that they discover that they dont fit togther anymore.

King Abdullah ll was 31 when he married 22 years old Queen Rania .. Normal age difference in our world while Prince Hamzah was only 23-24 when he married Noor 21-22 years old .. they where both young.

Last edited:
May I ask when the problems between them started? Was it from the beginning of their marriage or later on?

I don't think anyone can speculate about what was going on in their marriage. They seemed very happy to me. Both of them accompanied King Abdullah and Queen Rania on visits abroad. Princess Noor was performing an increasing number of official duties. Things quieted down over the last year or so with the couple appearing only at the King's 10th ascension anniversary.

Now that I look back on it, I don't think they should've married so young. They were both still studying. Hamzah was also Crown Prince at the time and as I recall some people believed that he was trying to consolidate his position by marrying so early. We can never be sure though.

I'm very sorry about this apparent break-up of their marriage. But they're both still young and I'm sure will find happiness again.

Thanks Humera .. :flowers::)
i think early marriage is the main reason beind their divorce . Much has been said about this marriage, but no one expected this quick and sad end.

I wonder what Princess Noor will do now. Will she remain in Jordan or live abroad? Unlike other recent divorces in the Jordanian Royal Family, with the exception of Prince Feisal of course, I think we can safely say that both Hamzah and Noor will re-marry.
I wonder how Queen Noor feels about this. She has said in the past that Princess Noor was like a daughter to her and clearly she was very much a part of their family, appearing on all of Queen Noor's New Year's Cards since the marriage (except I think for the 2010 card) and even accompanying her on official engagements and attending others on the QN's behalf.

Last edited:
What happens to their daughter? What are the laws about child custody in Jordan?

I dont think that marrying at early age is the problem. Many people marry at an early age and their marriage lasts. I think sometimes people are not meant for each other, sometimes love dies out earlier than its suppose to in a marriage or maybe they thought they have nothing in common and tried to work it out but didnt go as planned.

Hamzah & Noor did seem quite happy at the begining and what happened I think we might not know anytime soon.

I am sure that Princess Haya will live with her mum, but Hamzah could see her usually.

Back
Top Bottom