Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What Amoula Said Was Right

Am So Shocked For Their Divorce They Were The Most Beautiful Couple In The Whole Family After Prince Ali & Hashem

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree more, Sana. The royal family seem to have conveniently forgotten Princess Noor. Divorce is not something to be ashamed of or hidden for a long time. I think the attitude of the court towards such issues is one of the reasons why some speculations sometimes pop up easily. Put aside her being a Hashemite princess in born, she was at least a part of the core family for 6 years and is the mother of Prince Hamzah's daughter. Mentioning the Princess would not flogging a dead horse but a sign of respect and loyality. :flowers:;)
The JRF have not hidden Noor away. She was present for the world to see at Princess Victoria's wedding. The JRF doesn't usually announce divorces and Hamzah and Noor's was no exception.

I'm not surprised by the news of their divorce, the marriage was arranged to begin with and there had been rumours for a couple of years that they were not happy.

I was actually surprised to see Princess Noor at Victoria's wedding considering her divorce. It's nice that she was invited. Do you think the JRF will have her continue to represent them possibly doing some duties for charities?

Princess Noor had few public duties while she was married, I don't see why the situation would be any different after the divorce. She's not in the same boat as Princess Alia, Prince Feisal's ex-wife. We might see Noor now and then, she's the mother of Prince Hamzah's daughter after all, but I don't expect her to play a bigger role than she did while she was married. As Hamzah 's wife she accompanied the King and Queen to state and official visits abroad. I don't think that will be happening anymore. When Prince Hamzah marries again, and there's no doubt he will, his new wife will be expected to take over that role.

It's been almost a year since the divorce and P Noor hasn't been seen on official duties. IMO, this won't change. I agree with Humera, Hamzah's next wife will take over Noor's role.

I guess Hamzah doesn't want to get married at the moment or soon.;) I too think he should take his time and make an unbiased decision, when the right time comes. He deserves the best IMO!

^ I didn't understand Raiyah's association of ideas here either. Hamzah's second marriage, whenever that happens, has nothing to do with his feelings for his daughter or with the quality of his parenting. Right? ;)

No, they don't.

IF and when Hamzah or Noor remarries, I am sure they will make sure that the person has a good relationship with Haya. Just because they couldn't make it work as a married couple, there is nothing to suggest that aren't competent, thoughtful, and loving parents.

Amoula, you sound like you know PHamzah in person? come on tell us more ;-)

No, they don't.

IF and when Hamzah or Noor remarries, I am sure they will make sure that the person has a good relationship with Haya. Just because they couldn't make it work as a married couple, there is nothing to suggest that aren't competent, thoughtful, and loving parents.

I could not agree with you more. The end of marriage, no matter how hard it is on the couple, does not absolve them of the responsibility to being 'competent, thoughtful, and loving parents'. I am sure that they will both try to play a positive role in raising their daughter. I wish the best for them all :flowers:

i hope he get smarried soon, he's still young tht's the problem with people marrying so young

i hope he get smarried soon, he's still young tht's the problem with people marrying so young

I do not think it matters how quickly he remarries, as long as he has learned from his first marriage how difficult a marriage can be. Let him take his time and the next time he marries, he will obviously be a little older, but hopefully a lot wiser. I wish him the best of luck :flowers:

^ At last, someone understands me! Well said, F.Abdullah! ;) Hamzah can take as much time as he likes or needs IMO.

I do not think it matters how quickly he remarries, as long as he has learned from his first marriage how difficult a marriage can be. Let him take his time and the next time he marries, he will obviously be a little older, but hopefully a lot wiser. I wish him the best of luck :flowers:
Form my personal experience, I wouldn't say a marriage is difficult, I would say it's bloody well hard work!, but ah yes, at it's best it is worth it...;)

If you wish to communicate with TRF members please do so via Private Message.This is a discussion thread for the divorce of Hamzah and Noor.

Enough is enough.

Future posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

I don't know if their marriage was a "bloody well hard work", but what I know is that P Noor and P Hamzah had been a good team by the time they decided to divorce. They were a good example for the young couples in Jordan.People have never seen them fighting or hurting eachother's feelings. Yes, they had some challenges and couldn't overcome them:ermm:, but they are still good examples for the young. It is apparent that they are trying hard to be good parents. They just did the best thing possible for their lovely princess. It is always sad to witness a divorce, but theirs was not one of the worst, thanks to their maturity and their love for their child. Thanks. :flowers:

No marriage is easy. I would like to wish His Highness Prince Hamzah the best of luck in the future. As someone said, "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise." Keep walking!

I have always been surprised to read that this was an arranged marriage, Hamzah was raised in an progressive home no?

I have always been surprised to read that this was an arranged marriage, Hamzah was raised in an progressive home no?

I do not believe that the they had an 'arranged marriage' as the JRF is progressive. If it had been 'arranged' then I doubt that they would have divorced so easily. We all make choices and they made their choices, and at the time they appeared as a great couple, unfortunately it did not last. I hope that both Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor will now both be able to focus their energy on raising their beautiful daughter Princess Haya :flowers:

So why do you think they stayed together 5 years after losing the cp title .
I agree with Amoula, I think it was arranged. They didn't stay together 5 years, he lost the title in November 2005, they were divorced in Sep. 2009, so not even 4 years. Anyway, only God knows the truth. I wish them both well.

I agree with Amoula, I think it was arranged. They didn't stay together 5 years, he lost the title in November 2005, they were divorced in Sep. 2009, so not even 4 years. Anyway, only God knows the truth. I wish them both well.
He lost his title on November 29,2004 not 2005 .. just 6 months after his wedding
BBCArabic.com | |

I hope he didn't marry for the wrong reason, but you never know. Hopefully his next marriage (if he marries again) will last. I wish them both the best in their separate lives.

Please, do not jump into conclusions. Many marriages in today's world ,unfortunately, does not last long. They stayed together for years after losing the 'Crown' title. When it comes to arranged marriages, what is wrong with them? Some couples are matched by friends, some are matched by family, and few are arranged by bus stops. :) As you can easily understand, being matched by someone else is quite common. Arranged does not mean forced.Thank you. :flowers:

I don't think it was arranged in the traditional muslim way, where Bride and Groom have not much to say, but more so that Queen noor gently pushed both sides to do so, being the right thing and wanting her son the Crown Prince to marry right, another similar couple who comes into mind is the Belgian Crown princely couple.

I don't think it was arranged in the traditional muslim way, where Bride and Groom have not much to say, but more so that Queen noor gently pushed both sides to do so, being the right thing and wanting her son the Crown Prince to marry right, another similar couple who comes into mind is the Belgian Crown princely couple.
That is exactly what I meant by arranged. Noor Being the right choice.

I am sure that Queen Noor would want her son to marry right -- what mother wouldn't. I just do not believe that Prince Hamzah was gentely pushed into anything as it seemed his decision caught the JRF a bit by surprise. I just wish them both the best in the future, and may they both find happiness in raising their beautiful daughter Haya :flowers:

Please, do not jump into conclusions. Many marriages in today's world ,unfortunately, does not last long. They stayed together for years after losing the 'Crown' title. When it comes to arranged marriages, what is wrong with them? Some couples are matched by friends, some are matched by family, and few are arranged by bus stops. :) As you can easily understand, being matched by someone else is quite common. Arranged does not mean forced.Thank you. :flowers:

You make a great point about arranged marriages. Not all of them end of badly. Some couples wind-up making a great love match.

Back
Top Bottom