Divorce for Prince Feisal & Princess Alia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huda

Heir Presumptive
City
Riyadh
Country
Saudi Arabia
I lestin today prince Faisal marries form a girl who works with him:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Last edited:
I lestin today prince Faisal marries form a girl who works with him:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
What:excl: ... are you sure jordan .... what about princess alia .?
cant wait to see the JR tv news
what is her name .... how old is she ...?

Last edited:
There were rumors a year or so ago, that P.Alia and P.Faisal got divorced, but they were only rumors back then. I also heard that he was gonna marry a girl who works with him, she's Palestinian and young, but Don't know if that's true or not, I hope not, Princess Alia has always been a great support to the family and her father was a great support to King Hussein, everybody knows that. She only deserves to be happy!

I would be very surprised to learn of a divorce between Faisal and Alia, they've always seemed quite solid to me.

I think they are rumors no more or less!

Ive wondered, I have notice actually he does not wear a wedding ring is that normal for him? i thought he used to had one on?

Yeah, I really Hope so.:flowers:

I think people always gossip around royals,I read Queen Noor's Book (Leap of Faith), she mentioned that people always gossiped about the royal family and she herself faced this kind of gossip! This is why I really find it hard to believe whats been said about Prince Faisal!

Please keep in mind that one of the forum rules is that

We do not allow unsubstantiated gossip and speculation based on hearsay. Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.

So until we get an announcement of the seperation or divorce this topic ends now and further posts will be deleted.
Just a reminder on the forum rules, please take a look at The Royal Forum Rules

Thank you

I think Princess Alia is extremely likable. She is a lovely lady and I am happy to see her pictures with her twin daughters, when they go to Mallorca.

According to some posters they have divorced, it just hasn't been announced publicly.

According to some posters they have divorced, it just hasn't been announced publicly.
Oh my God they were the last people i thought would ever get divorced, i wonder whether it going to b announced publicly? we'll just have to wait and see. Am very sad to see such a lovely couple end their marriage this way :(

princess Alia patronizes charitable event, princess alia is yet again been addressed as princess alia the daughter of tawfeeq al taaba and not as alia al faisal, what is going on are they divorced?
http://petra.gov.jo/Temp/Images/Original/News-57587.jpg

Its kind of interesting to see the Press calling her Alia tawfeeq instead of her usual name,its strange that the Royla court hasnt announced anything regarding the royla couple,we shall wait and see!!:ohmy:

I really hoped that it's just rumours. I couldn't believe it. Very sad.

Prince Faisal & Pincess Alia

Is there a photo anywere of prince Faisal's new wife? I bet she is alot younger than he is!

Is there a photo anywere of prince Faisal's new wife? I bet she is alot younger than he is!
i bet she is alot younger, i just think that its a shame for a prince in his position to throw away 20 years of marriage just like that, but there's a two side to a story and we don't really know what exactly happened!!

I don't know why but I feel very very sad hearing about their divorce.. They're such a perfect couple..

Aisha's divorced was announced prublicly IMRIC.

I could be wrong but imo it seems that the King is unhappy with this decision and that is why there has been no public announcement. Moreover, it explains why Alia is still carrying out her usual duties; they don't want the appearance of there being any visible change.

I cant believe what im reading i really didnt know that Aisha is divorced too,what is going on??!!! :eek:...

Im glad Alia is still active even after her divorce it cant be easy for her though,after 20years of marriage,i dont know what to think!!!:rolleyes:

Yes, Nad25. She got divorced back in 2006, it was posted on the board.

I cant believe what im reading i really didnt know that Aisha is divorced too,what is going on??!!! :eek:...

Im glad Alia is still active even after her divorce it cant be easy for her though,after 20years of marriage,i dont know what to think!!!:rolleyes:
sometime you just don't know what ppl are thinking nwe may don't know the whole story but PAlia isn't the kind of person you left like that:rolleyes:
very sad i am thinking in the children.

I heard the new one used to work in his office.

I heard the new one used to work in his office.
has he married her now and why havent they announced? the king might not be happy with this but sooner or later he has to adjust to the fact that she's his new sister-in-law and if her husband is a prince then its only normal that she'll become a princess!!

Maybe the king is unwilling to accept the relationship because it began while Feisal was still married to Alia.

Wasn't it Princess Alia who introduced Abdullah and Rania?

Back
Top Bottom