Divorce for Prince Feisal & Princess Alia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she was never friends with Princess Alia! and yes they have been officially (despite the fact its wasnt announced publicly, Princess Ayah has confirmed this with me) divorced since April 2008, but have been somewhat seperated for over 9 months.. And up untill now Princess Ayah has not given me confirmation that her father has gotten remarried, and as of what i have seen, none of that has happened!
And as for the fact that some are surprised that Princess Alia still carries on with her duties, i am quite surprised that you think she would leave her duties! she has so many other funcations, activities, organizations and programs off the radar, she works to serve king and country, and does her best to help out as much as possible around the kingdom.. She heads the Promise Welfare Society, which endlessly works towards ending poverty and ensuring that students that deserve to get a higher level of education do so.. She is truly an Angel, before she got married, throught her marriage and now.. and in my eyes from what i see her do, hear P.Ayah talk about it all, and also accompanying her to certain charitable events with P.Ayah.. i find that she trully is the peoples princess and the princess of hearts in jordan as the people call her!

And for the record, i have shown princess ayah these recent posts and she is willing to help answer alot of our questions, so please feel free..

Last edited by a moderator:
she was never friends with Princess Alia! and yes they have been officially (despite the fact its wasnt announced publicly, Princess Ayah has confirmed this with me) divorced since April 2008, but have been somewhat seperated for over 9 months.. And up untill now Princess Ayah has not given me confirmation that her father has gotten remarried, and as of what i have seen, none of that has happened!
And as for the fact that some are surprised that Princess Alia still carries on with her duties, i am quite surprised that you think she would leave her duties! she has so many other funcations, activities, organizations and programs off the radar, she works to serve king and country, and does her best to help out as much as possible around the kingdom.. She heads the Promise Welfare Society, which endlessly works towards ending poverty and ensuring that students that deserve to get a higher level of education do so.. She is truly an Angel, before she got married, throught her marriage and now.. and in my eyes from what i see her do, hear P.Ayah talk about it all, and also accompanying her to certain charitable events with P.Ayah.. i find that she trully is the peoples princess and the princess of hearts in jordan as the people call her!

And for the record, i have shown princess ayah these recent posts and she is willing to help answer alot of our questions, so please feel free..
i am so delighted to hear this about my fave Jordanian princess and so happy to see her out and about carrying on with her duties and am sure there's many more to come all the best for the future princess Alia. i would like to know whether PA will be included in family occasions state visits to jordan made by other royals and so on, basically if she'll have the same level in the royal family as she had when she was alia al faisal!! Also the new woman is she going to take the title of a princess once married and if so will this be announced, thanks nashmeyeh and of course Princess Ayah for all your help in answering our questions.

I wish P.Alia all the best and hope that she can continue her work as before and will be in future accepted as a full member of the JRF.
Will she keep the custody of her children?

I wish P.Alia all the best and hope that she can continue her work as before and will be in future accepted as a full member of the JRF.
Will she keep the custody of her children?

Well the twins go and visit P.F atleast everyday, when he is in the country.. P.Omar tries to balances it out and sleeps at his dads on weekends and at home the rest of the week and Vice Versa, as P.Ayah is preparing to go off to university in the UK, she tries to see P.Feisal atleast once a week.. But the children are staying at their home in Sweileh with their mother..

Many thanks for the information, nashmeyeh.

:ermm: maybe this is for another thread but, i dont see why peoples think that it just happened out of blue, it couldve been like that for a while since were not in the homes we dont know. she wouldnt have to leave the public lifes because shes still a princess of jordan and shes like lots of other divorced princess in jordan that are still work publicly. theres a lot like Princess fyral, p. noor mother, princess aisha and palia also the own kings mother who all are also divorced. i hope she keeps doing well :flowers: you can see that she does a lot of work and people like it.

we'll miss princess Aya when she goes to UK. I used to notice that sth is abnormal, in the independence day princess alia was standing alone the last one in the row when the king arrived.

Thank you Nashmeyeh for the information you've shared with us.. As for Princess Alia and the children, may God give you strength and happiness after what you have been through..

we'll miss princess Aya when she goes to UK. I used to notice that sth is abnormal, in the independence day princess alia was standing alone the last one in the row when the king arrived.
i've not seen that but its obvious that she'll not have the same level in the family as she did when she was married to the king's brother, it is sad after all these years to see this happening:ermm: do you have any pics of that day?

At the same day she was sitting in the second row (behind the king) instead of next to P. Faisal (first row)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty%202/News-39616.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39617.jpg
courtesy Little star
That's strange seen her setting at the back when we've always seen her in th front row with the king, queen and her ex-husband, but i guess that's how it will be like from now on, thanks for the pics:flowers:

i wonder if she stills ok with the rest of family, P. Muna and the sisters

i wonder if she stills ok with the rest of family, P. Muna and the sisters

She has been in the family for 20years now im sure shes close to her in-laws...after all it wasnt her fault the marriage broke up!!:rolleyes:

I hope Princess Alia will be very happy despite her divorce. She is a lovely person and a loving Mother. Having gone through the same situation, I can guarantee it´s best to divorce, especially if he already has somebody else.

Please Read

Before we continue this discussion, I’d like to draw everyone’s attention to a few important points.

The following is from TRFs Membership FAQs:

• I'm a member of a royal family or a friend or associate of royalty. Why can't I talk about my inside information here?

Our rules about privacy include a rule protecting the privacy of royals. We have no way of verifying that any of our posters are really members, or friends and associates of members, of royal or noble houses, and we've had a lot of these claims over the years…
The Royal Forums does not endorse and is not responsible for any statements made by members claiming to be or friends with any royal, nor do we have any means of verifying their identity. Whether members choose to believe any information posted by so-called inside sources is entirely up to their discretion.

Having said that, we’d like to emphasize that defamatory comments will not be tolerated, this is not an excuse to indulge in gossip. Speculation about Prince Feisal’s possible new relationship with another woman is also not appropriate at this point.

Please remember this is a very sensitive issue and deserves to be treated that way, we ask members to exercise caution and restraint when posting their comments.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to send a pm to myself or one of the other Jordanian moderators.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Sad news but there has been talk about a divorce for sometime now. Not every marriage last, but hope them all the best with their new lifes. I still hope we get to see alot of Princess Alia

How sad twenty years of marry now gone.I hope that both parties somehow find happiness after this diffcult situation and the kids will be okay even though their parents marriage is now over.

Sad news but there has been talk about a divorce for sometime now. Not every marriage last, but hope them all the best with their new lifes. I still hope we get to see alot of Princess Alia
so when did the talk about a divorce start? has been going on from last year?

I heard about problems in their marriage a few month ago now,some informations was talking about Princes feisal affaire with his secretary so I wasn't surprised by this divorce,it's sad though they were a lovly couple together.

Yes, usually the scenario is like this: Couple happily married for 20 years, they have a comfortable warm relationship. Man meets young woman, who is attracted to his money and or position above all, man falls in love (infatuated) and marriage falls apart. The wife has given her best years to her husband, having and raising a family, and eventually is left on the side. Princess Alia is lucky to have money position and a very supportive nation who absolutely adore her! I personally have always admired her and feel she has something more warm and natrual than Queen Rania, who is admiarable on her own!

Yes, usually the scenario is like this: Couple happily married for 20 years, they have a comfortable warm relationship. Man meets young woman, who is attracted to his money and or position above all, man falls in love (infatuated) and marriage falls apart. The wife has given her best years to her husband, having and raising a family, and eventually is left on the side. Princess Alia is lucky to have money position and a very supportive nation who absolutely adore her! I personally have always admired her and feel she has something more warm and natrual than Queen Rania, who is admiarable on her own!
i completely agree with you and we all know who'll live to regret it ;)

i agree too! infactuation si the right word! i have a question, though...si the princess rich on her own, or si she countign no a divorce settlement? i mean was she rich before marriage, or is it the prince's wealth?

Princess Alia comes from a very well known and supported family in jordan.. and no it is not the prince's wealth, her father was a very close friend of His Late Majesty, and he was one of the leading business men in Jordan.. and i agree we all know who will live to regret it.. and the princess is very popular in Jordan and loved by the people for who she is on the inside, a genuine, loving, caring princess.. she is always out doing charitable events and is very loved by the poepl of jordan and know for her generosity!

What a wonderful scenario -- truer words were never spoken

Princess Alia will be better off without someone like him. Hope she finds happiness soon and that her children and family (along with the country) continue to treat her with lots of love.

Let’s watch the colourful language please. This thread won’t be allowed to turn into an excuse for slander. I’ve edited offensive remarks from several posts.

I also stated in my previous warning that speculation about Prince Feisal’s relationship at this point is not appropriate since we do not have any details to back it up.

Further posts of a similar nature will be deleted without notice.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

The funny thing is I always admired the Prince, he looked like such a person with integrity, he may stille, yet I beleive he is at fault and is making a msitake!

NUEVO DIVORCIO EN LA CORTE DE JORDANIA

La princesa Alia y el príncipe Faisal, hermano del rey Abdalá, han puesto fin a su matrimonio tras una convivencia de 21 años y cuatro hijos en común http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008/09/03/alia-jordania/

Could anyone translate it, please?

im not an expert in spanish but i'll give it a try.

Nine divorce in the court of JORDANIALa Princess Alia and Prince Faisal, brother of King Abdullah, had put an end to their marriage after living together 21 years and four children in común3 September 2008
As usual, in recent summers, Princess Alia traveled to the island of Majorca to enjoy next to the Spanish royal family a few days of vacation with their daughters smaller. And as usual, too, the sister-in-law of Queen Rania again distinguished by so doing to be as discreet a stir among children: the Duchess of Lugo and Palma; theirs-the twins Sara and Aisha, 11 years of marriage and friends of the infantry.
Equally smiling and calm in any of his frequent visits to Spain, the behaviour of Princess not only failed but fuelled rumours that failed to open a single question about the absence of her husband in a few days of summer so familiar.

Divorced since April
It was the return home of Princess which resulted in the first rumors of separation. One news item that has not been officially confirmed but it collected in some ways related to the Royal House. According to these, the divorce of the princes would have been signed last April, after the king's brother had begun a romantic relationship with an alleged former secretary born in Palestine.
Princess Alia, who has a second home in Spain and the Infanta Cristina to one of his best friends, seems to have accepted the situation to normalcy and resignation, but also inevitably with some penalty.

Well the story of them getting divorced has some truth to it, but as long as they chose not to inform people about it then we should respect that.
Princess Alia is an amzing lady, she's from a very well known family her father and KH may their souls rest in peace were very good friends, that when P.Alia's father passed away KH told her "I am ur father and no one will ever hurt you as long as I live".
Let's just not talk about it or speculate until the real news comes from the source.

:sad:It is very sad news and little shocking that they divorced.
Any pics of Faisal's new wife, when wedding took place, what is her name, age etc, just anything...?:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom