Children of Prince Feisal and Princess Alia: April 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they r twins....supposetly they r in the same class ;)
I know they r twins .. what i meant is the classroom - Are they in the same classroom?-cuz identical twins who look very similar like p.Aisha and p.Sara may confuse teachers and other students.

Princess Ayah is using a new great pic as profile pic on her twitter account :) I like it :)
http://twitter.com/AyahBintFaisal

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing new photo!! i think i have seen a picture of her in the same jumper as P.Hussein in you display picture!! but truly a great picture of her! love how it is her just being her!! :flowers:
Hope to see that pic one day nashmeyeh :) So P Ayah is a big fan of Barca too .. like her cousins CP Hussein & P Hashem:):) What about p Omar and the twins?

Last edited:
Yes she is a big Barca fan, and u can see in some of her tweets that she is.. Omar on the other hand is a Real Madrid fan! the twins are barca as well i think.. and i will try and look for that photo!

Princesses Sara and Aisha Al Faisal patronize graduation ceremony

Picture

Nice Portrait she looks like her mom:pretty.

very nice she looks happy ! BTW she is less active these days in Jordan

i don't remember that she was do any activity in jordan just a few
ceremony for graduated ..... !!!

i don't remember that she was do any activity in jordan just a few
ceremony for graduated ..... !!!

no I meant she used to attend rally or other sport events for support ..

Are there any new photos of Omar bin Faisal?
Where is he now?
Do you still secondary school?

I thought Ayah is studying in the US not in UK, nashmeyeh do you know what she is studying ?:flowers:

Ayah is studying Criminology and Law at the University of Kent (UK).

Ayah is studying Criminology and Law at the University of Kent (UK).
No Salma. Last I heard she changed from Law at University of Kent, and is now doing Middle Eastern Studies (with a basic foundation in Hebrew, Persian and Turkish) at SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies) in London. So Burzg is right in a way because the course entails Politics, History, Literature and Culture of the Middle East!

Here is the link to what i am guessing is her degree
BA Middle Eastern Studies at SOAS | University of London

Last edited by a moderator:
No Salma. Last I heard she changed from Law at University of Kent, and is now doing Middle Eastern Studies (with a basic foundation in Hebrew, Persian and Turkish) at SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies) in London. So Burzg is right in a way because the course entails Politics, History, Literature and Culture of the Middle East!

Here is the link to what i am guessing is her degree
BA Middle Eastern Studies at SOAS | University of London
sound like intersting studies,I hope she don't change it again.

Last edited:
Lol, we are practically playing Where's Waldo with Omar.....

Is studying in US ?
I thought hr was studying with the sons of Abdullah taught

I have read on Aya's twitter account that she was in Boston to celebrate Omar's 18 birthday !

He is in USA, getting ready to attend a university, don't know which one though. :flowers:

here are some pictures of Ayah.

Me and haya after an amazing win for SPAIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! on Twitpic

cooking in my flat in canterbury.. wow how i miss being home!! on Twitpic

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1324169933/Aqaba_2__11.jpg

I believe she loves cooking and food :D

Lina, I had never seen these pictures before... It's great the one of princess Ayah and her friend supporting Spain... Her mother has a very tight relationship with Spanish Royal Family, specially with Queen Sofia and Infanta Cristina, and Ayah and her brother and sisters have been many times in Spain. I love these pictures... Ayah seems to be a lovely young woman...
And Burzg: the picture you posted of Ayah with King Hussein when she was a child is lovely. King Hussein seems to have being a loving grandfather: always affectionate with his grandchildren. A lovely one!

Back
Top Bottom