Children of Prince Feisal and Princess Alia: April 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While we all enjoy reading Princess Ayah's tweets, they're quickly taking over this thread which, let's not forget, is meant for news and pictures of Prince Feisal and Princess Alia's children.

Please refrain from posting any further tweets in this thread. Those interested can visit Princess Ayah's twitter page to read them.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Pictures of Princess Ayah

There Pictures were posted with the permission of the copy right holder
h1.jpg

IMG_9378.jpg

rally2.jpg

grad1.jpg

h2.jpg

talent.jpg

tanz1.jpg

football1.jpg

Attachments

• grad2.jpg
    grad2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 368
A wonderful collection of images

I liked the fourth

Thanks ...

trying to upload a video of princess ayah during the talent show at our school!! give a while it might work! i'll post the youtube like

Thank´s Xavi, I hope see a better pic of her.

Me too salma .. really happy to see her with her dad PF.

wonderful pics,princess ayah is a pretty young women

I agree with you wingsofsky.. they are adorable with the same clothes :)MashaALLAH:flowers:

on her twitter page princess ayah said that she is injured in her ankle or sth like that and today she is in Spain for surgery

Oh, I hope it isn't something serious and she will get better soon.

I t seems princess alia and her children are now in Spain and won't be in Jordan during PF wedding
look how visited Ayah after surgery :
Yaayyy!!! Filipe and Letizia came to visit me!! I love them both soo much!!!

I wish her a speedy recovery

I t seems princess alia and her children are now in Spain and won't be in Jordan during PF wedding
look how visited Ayah after surgery :
Yaayyy!!! Filipe and Letizia came to visit me!! I love them both soo much!!!
:sad::sad::sad: A very unfortunate accident combined with this wedding. I wish Prince Faisal held the wedding after he made up with his children. :ermm:

sorry if I keep referring to her twitter ; but love to know what is going on in Spain and how is with her ; princess Iman al Hussein is in there too
Sitting here with Iman and mummy wishing @QueenNoor was here!! Missing you tons!! Xx

I thought we were not allowed to post tweets?

Dear lumutqueen, as Princess Ayah doesn't choose to keep her twits private, it may be ok if there is no certain forum rule that prohibits that. Also there is another special thread for Her Majesty, Queen Raina's posts on her twitter account.

Ayah or Alia.
I had just read someone once about a thread being full of twitter posts and they were deleted. Yes I understand Rania has a twitter account.

I never said there was a law against it, i just said that i recall a thread that was full of tweets, but they were deleted because they didn't need to be reposted when they were on view on the twitter page.

Christian nuns? Are you asking if the twins are nuns?

I never said there was a law against it, i just said that i recall a thread that was full of tweets, but they were deleted because they didn't need to be reposted when they were on view on the twitter page.

Christian nuns? Are you asking if the twins are nuns?

oook and no i mean is it a christain graduation or something why are the nuns there just asking

Back
Top Bottom