Baby Girl for Hamzah & Basmah: Princess Zein - November 3, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MABROOK TO hAMZAH AND basmah may god bless the little princess, long and happy life in the kingdom with all the hashemite family!

Do you think there will be a photoshot to introduce the little princess ? Has there been one with his first daughter or a picture released of her alone ? Not sure how it works with the royal family but I do recall King Abdullah & Queen Rania did have a few official pictures.

Do you think there will be a photoshot to introduce the little princess ? Has there been one with his first daughter or a picture released of her alone ? Not sure how it works with the royal family but I do recall King Abdullah & Queen Rania did have a few official pictures.

I don't think so ,, hope to see official picture to the little princess , but we not used to see official pics of Jordanian royal family to the new baby born .

Congratulations to the couple!
That was unexpected. It is great that the parent decided to name new Princess after Queen Zein.

Last edited:

That would be very nice but like for hamzah some 1 leaked personal pics after birth of haya and princes hashim it took years to see the princesses.

Inchallah we'll see a lot of pics of the baby, she must ne as adorable as her sister!

That would be very nice but like for hamzah some 1 leaked personal pics after birth of haya and princes hashim it took years to see the princesses.
I think now that Prince Hamzah is more conservative than before in his 1st marriage, it will take us a while to see Zain. :)

May god bless them all, and surely we can see them in future!

I have been away for a while and saw the wonderful news just now... Congratulations to the happy parents! May Princess Zein be blessed with a long, happy life!!!!! :flowers:

They chose a beautiful name. Queen Noor must be in heaven, welcoming her 5th granddaughter!!!

Wow, I am actually surprised how could some members here predict for something in the future and it turns to be right. I remember I was reading almost all threads about Prince Hamza and his wife and I found out that one of members (life84) said that the couple will have girl as their first born!! the same member was insisting on that their marriage won't last for a long time!! Very interesting!!

Congrats to Prince Hamza on his baby girl!! Queen Noor must be happy to have all these granddaughters!

Wow, I am actually surprised how could some members here predict for something in the future and it turns to be right. I remember I was reading almost all threads about Prince Hamza and his wife and I found out that one of members (life84) said that the couple will have girl as their first born!! the same member was insisting on that their marriage won't last for a long time!! Very interesting!!

Congrats to Prince Hamza on his baby girl!! Queen Noor must be happy to have all these granddaughters!
I didn't predict that they will conceive in November because I knew from source, yes I remember her I dont know why she say this as I see Prince Hamzah is happy with Basma.

I didn't predict that they will conceive in November because I knew from source, yes I remember her I dont know why she say this as I see Prince Hamzah is happy with Basma.

I was not talking about you dear! I was talking about the member life84, he or she said clearly long time ago that the couple will have girl. So I was surprised when I read this thread today!

It's a baby girl
Zein is also the name of prince Hamzah older half-sister
congratulations to the couple and their family

Was not King Hussein's mother's name also Zein?

Was not King Hussein's mother's name also Zein?
Yes the late Queen Zein Al Sharaf was the mother of the late King Hussein. Also Princess Sumaya´s oldest daughter´s name is Zein Al Sharaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom