A third daughter for Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah, Princess Badiya: April 8th,2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
A third daughter for Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah, Princess Badiya: April 8th,2016

Princess Basmah gave Birth on Friday to a baby girl named princess Badiya bint Hamzah. The new princess is the couple's third daughter & prince Hamzah's forth child after Haya, Zein & Noor.
وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بيان صادر عن الديوان الملكي الهاشمي
Congratulations to the couple.:flowers:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the proud parents,three big sisters and the family :flowers:

Hamzah is sure surrounded by pink :) His wife and four little girls now

To be honest i didn't like the name Badiya . Its so old fashioned for a 2016 born IMO.

wow - a fourth daughter for hamzah! girls rule in this household :)
this is great news for hamzah and basmah. they look like a strong couple. so fun to see that they had all their girls spaced by more or less 2 years!

What a fantastic surprise!

Congratulations to the family.

Congratulations to parents, big sister and grandparents!
Welcome to the world, Princess Badiya!
Prince Hamzah is really a girl-maker!

Looking at pictures of him with his other girls, I am sure this new little one will have Daddy wrapped around her pinkie in no time at all.:)

What a wonderful surprise to come home to! Congratulations to Prince Hamzah and his family. :flowers:
I am looking forward into seeing a photo of little Princess Badiya.

Well, this is a lovely surprise to see.

Congratulations to the entire Family & Welcome to World Little Princess!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Congratulations to the couple on the birth of the little girl.

Waw his 4th daughter. The second Badiya in the Royal Family.

In this family names are often repeated.

Waw his 4th daughter. The second Badiya in the Royal Family.
Princess Badiya bint Al Hassan is also her parents third daughter after Rahma & Sumaya.
They have one more Badiya in the Hashemite branch of Iraq. HRH princess Badiya bint Ali, the daughter of the late King Ali bin Al Hussein of Hijaz & Maternal Aunt of King Feisal II of Iraq. She is also the mother of Sharif Ali bin Al Hussein who heads the Constitutional Monarchy Movement in Iraq & is currently nominated for the post of foreign minister in the Iraqi government.

Last edited:
Badiya means wonderful! And nothing is more wonderful than a happy house full of girls, Mabrook! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom