3rd Baby Girl for Hashem & Fahdah: Princess Fatimah Al-Alia, November 5, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Hashem & Fahdah! :flowers:

Apart from the a-a-a-sounding, Fatima per se is a very nice name.

A couple of posts have been deleted.
Please do not re-post material/continue discussions from Princess Fahdah's social group in this thread.

Thanks

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

The name Fatima is not only a cherished name for Muslims, but also for Catholics, because of Our Lady of Fatima, who appeared in Portugal in 1914. So, in countries where Portuguese is the main language, it is very used. And Jesus is a name that is used in many Latin countries.,as well.

I think PH & PF added "al-alia" to their daughter name because she was also born on the day of Arafa "9th Dhul hijja" according to the Islamic calender ..

I think PH & PF added "al-alia" to their daughter name because she was also born on the day of Arafa "9th Dhul hijja" according to the Islamic calender ..
I very sorry Rossina , i not understand what you mean ? :ermm: can you explain ? :flowers:

I very sorry Rossina , i not understand what you mean ? :ermm: can you explain ? :flowers:

Fatima is the name of the Prophet`s daughter peace be upon him .. Al-alia in arabic means the high, lofty & sublime .. Fatima Al-alia because she was born on the holy day of Arafa the main day of Muslim hajj pilgrimage.

Fatima is the name of the Prophet`s daughter peace be upon him .. Al-alia in arabic means the high, lofty & sublime .. Fatima Al-alia because she was born on the holy day of Arafa the main day of Muslim hajj pilgrimage.
Realy? very nice chose :flowers: , i know now that princess fahdah & prince hashem & family in saudi :wub: ; i read she or any saudi ladies go after the bring babies to sit with famil 40 days ; so now fatimal al-alia take presents for her birth from mothers family :wub: ; i hear her granfather make something name "Aqiqah" they say is meaning that they salught cheeps for the new baby when come if boy or girl

i am right Rossina about "Aqiqah" ?

thanks you again for help & information :flowers:

Last edited:
Aqiqah ceremony varies from country to another according to the Islamic Mazhab (Madhhab) followed by it`s people & their traditions. Sorry!! i dont know about Saudi Arabia but usually it is on the 7th day after birth.

Last edited:
Aqiqah ceremony varies from country to another according to the Islamic Mazhab (Madhhab) followed by it`s people & their traditions. Sorry!! i dont know about Saudi Arabia but usually it is on the 7th day after birth.
so i right about Aqiqah ? ;)

Yes, you r right about it but as i mentioned above i dont know how the studies perform it or celebrate this occasion.

:D wow how sweet news, congrats for the couple! i like this name i think it is spiritual meanings for them and will be strong for her. but i wonder why they do not print the birth in english news in jordan like they did for other ones :ermm:? also some one was right on in prince rashid wedding threds when they said the princess was expecting, i have no idea how they saw it in the little shot of her :eek: lol.

burzg where do you get this news there in saudi arabia? i guess not yet or maby they came back because ph is regent for king now.

in saudi it is within the first week after birth / on sheep for the girls and two if its a boy

Yes, we have this tradition , all women give birth should the remaining 40 days is called Alnfas

in saudi it is within the first week after birth / on sheep for the girls and two if its a boy

this is right :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom