Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she wrote Charlene de Monaco. The surface seemed a little uneven.

I didn't see anything wrong with her behavior. She made conversations with people, seems to be nice. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Speculative posts and comments concerning possible plastic surgeries have been removed according to the TRF rules. Thank you for your understanding!

I think she wrote Charlene de Monaco. The surface seemed a little uneven.

The R in Charlene was clearly missing and she seemed to write 'de la' but I'm not sure about the Monaco part.

Previous to watching the video I was prepared to go along with the comments made that the Princess had been caught off guard with isolated pictures depicting hands in pocket/ lack of interaction/ barely smiling . However, the footage suggests this was very much the way of the visit. What a shame for all those excited children.
Yes, not walking around with hands in pocket seems very basic... And based on her reaction you wonder whether she was even pleased she received recognition in the form of an order. At least she checked to see what it was before posing clearly annoyed with it.

I have a feeling though that this photo will be quoted again for a while to show that she can have a relaxed smile :lol: it's all about the circumstances, right? ;)

The smiley Princess seems to appear when outside Monaco and I just noticed that her wedding ring has vanished on this trip.

She's not exactly grinning in those pictures but she seems much more relaxed than the last few events at least. IF she can fly to Abu Dhabi for events like these she could appear at more events what are not so far away (and where every other consort is accounted for) but it is what it is.

Went to this but not Princess Grace awards, oh well...

It was for the better. She was only gonna ruin the event with her “don’t want to be here”face.

Jazmin compensated with her mega watt smile. She seems very grateful for her circumstances now and always has got a positive attitude.

This appearance is certainly going to draw unwelcome comparisons with both her no show at recent international events and her general demeanour when carrying out public duties last month in Monaco. Does she mind - sadly, I think not.

Oh well. Nice to see her out, relaxed and enjoying herself. These are obviously the events she feels comfortable with.

I think she has a few more things coming up for her Foundation in the next few days so hopefully we see more of this more relaxed Princess.

In the announce , the palace is saying that Princess Charlene was at Abu Dabi GP to support Charles Leclerc , the monegasque pilot
and she was at Abu Dabi to exchange with the president Jean Todt of the FIFA about the new projects about the the road safety high panel , an association xhere sheis taking part

Here is the anouncement of the palace

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaism...m&album_id=3012558615423324&ref=page_internal

It is interesting which causes and events she chooses to attend. She has clearly developed an interest in F1 and has been prepared to travel to at least two of the Grand Prix venues this season.

I think Princess Charlene might still be in the UAE as the Rugby team Impi's (a team that her foundation supports) plays on the 5th and 7th in Dubai. She attended the games last year with Jacques and Gabriella.

:previous:
? TRCroyal is better in predictions than I am ;)

anyway, she looks good, but it will only give more food for critique who says she's still more interested in South-Africa than in Monaco (not that the RF will care about that ;) )

But I hope we can put the "she can't be without her children" argument to rest now and never (ab)use it again..

Excuse me but you confuse South Africa with Dubai, the princess Charlene is at Dubai and not at Johannesburg in South Africa

This Dubai sevens rugby took place in Dubai where Charlene is .

When there was the Rugby world cup, the princess was not present and she did not attend the semi finale or the finale of this world cup, she did not attend the Victory of her former country but Albert was present to attend this world cup and you criticed her

The Monaco rugby team is born in 2017 from the wish of the princess Charlene , she Always wanted to see a rygby team in the international competitions and develop the rugby in Monaco. In this team, ther are monegash , scottish , South africa , french and portugese players and all are running Under the name of Monaco
She is supporting the team of Monaco her now country and you go on to critic her

This team has good results, last year, it was untill semi finale and this year this team is first of its pool, it goes in quater finale

https://www.monacochannel.mc/Chaine.../Tournoi-Rugby-Sevens-Dubai-Equipe-des-Impi-s

Other explain

:previous:
? TRCroyal is better in predictions than I am ;)

anyway, she looks good, but it will only give more food for critique who says she's still more interested in South-Africa than in Monaco (not that the RF will care about that ;) )

But I hope we can put the "she can't be without her children" argument to rest now and never (ab)use it again..
I think she is in Dubai supporting a Monaco team. They are involved with her Foundation. The South African connection is in the name The Impis, and I think her brother Gareth was instrumental in getting it set up.

The first team which took part to the Dubai sevens rugby and the article in the newspaper which explains that it is the princess Charlene who was choosing the name of the team
Gareth is since 2018, general secretary of the princess Charlene foundation, it is normal he was with Charlene at Dubai

The prince Albert is supporting her and the Monaco team the Impis, with Charlene he received the team at the palace

https://www.monacomatin.mc/rugby/le...MwYWZfMTU3NTY1ODg3MTAzOF8xODM4Njc=&tp=viewpay

In comparaison

The ASM team football very supported by Albert has no native monegash players, they are all from other countries

In the rugby team of Monaco, the Impis, there are monagash players as you are reading in the link I gave you later

The first team which took part to the Dubai sevens rugby and the article in the newspaper which explains that it is the princess Charlene who was choosing the name of the team
Gareth is since 2018, general secretary of the princess Charlene foundation, it is normal he was with Charlene at Dubai

The prince Albert is supporting her and the Monaco team the Impis, with Charlene he received the team at the palace

https://www.monacomatin.mc/rugby/le...MwYWZfMTU3NTY1ODg3MTAzOF8xODM4Njc=&tp=viewpay
Oh for goodness sake! There was no criticism - why do you have to respond as if there was?!!

I don't care who chose the name of the team! It has SA origins - that's fine, I didn't say otherwise!!!

I also didn't suggest it wasn't "normal" that her brother accompanied her to Dubai, in fact, I made absolutely no comment on his being there.

Who cares if Prince Albert received the team at the Palace? Why do you need to make that point? Does it make them.more valid? Did anyone suggest Prince Albert had a problem?

I KNOW it's a Monegasque team! Never said otherwise. I also know about the ASM.

Moses wept!!!

Last edited:
:previous: You are right!

Princess Charlene has congratulated the Impi’s Rugby Team that is currently participating to the International Rugby Sevens Tournament in Dubai. With her brother Gareth.

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=1d43d3566cddb61a4b4619f02fddc648&oe=5E40856A
https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=4a2a738d620db918b79359df0e1659a8&oe=5E7E4426

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...AAqNONFZEnH6_iHd6hx7HhDNBGM3L6Hte&__tn__=HH-R

Aren't I always? ?
______

So the team is made of 5 Monegasque players and 7 South African players, all are professionals who get together for specific games, like the Dubai Sevens. This clears things up a bit. Honestly, whatever it is, it's a part of her foundation so it's work.

Another prediction, she'll attend at least one game before returning to Monaco for the twins' birthday.

She looks lovely here - a very soft relaxed look. Shame the team lost.

I agree, very good look, really relaxed and at ease, good to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom