Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
? TRCroyal is better in predictions than I am ;)

anyway, she looks good, but it will only give more food for critique who says she's still more interested in South-Africa than in Monaco (not that the RF will care about that ;) )

But I hope we can put the "she can't be without her children" argument to rest now and never (ab)use it again..

The twins are in Dubai too. I have seen pictures of them with dolphins, which look sweet but is hell for these high-sensitive mammals, held captured and trapped in tourist industry. :sad:

Charlène should have been wiser. Her own husband is a protector of marine biology being Patron of the renowned Organisation hydrographique internationale, based in Monte-Carlo.

Last edited:
Yes indeed, it is good to see that P.Charlene can travel with and without her children, attend parties and events with and without her children, I could imagine the twins even participating in some of her 'causes' several years into the future, similar to them joining in the causes of the Grimaldi side of the family later..

Duc and Pair, no
The prince Albert is Indeed protector of marine marine biology and patron of the renowned orgznisation hydrographique international based in Monaco, he is not against the marineland, the oceanographique Museum of Monace has dolphins , squals and sea turtles living in the museum .

He is also not against the circus, he is supporting Stéphanie when she is criticing each year when there is the gala of circus with animals

Charlene is patron of the association who is for the animals in freedomn she is patron of the association of Kevin Richards in South Africa saving the lions which are killed or injuried , she is also patron of a association , protector of the Rhino which are killed or injuried , we saw her visiting this association, the rhinos were in cages

She has no lessons to receive from these extremists grupe

There was a petition against the fact Albert kept an rhino in the exotic garden of Monaco, he was received by an association which saved the injuried rhinos in South Africa but he has a petition against the fact there was an rhino in the exotic gaden of Monaco

We had photos of Caroline, Albert and Stéphanie playing with dolphins where they were children at the marineland of San Francisco, there were no critics , times changed
I love the dolphins , these animals love to be with the men and they adore the children, I Don't think that the marine land is a jail , But I Don't like the circus with the animals but very often, in the zoos, the animals are not unhappy,

But I understand you are pleased to read the critics about these photos, what she is doing , she is Always criticed by the same persons

Duc and Pair, no
The prince Albert is Indeed protector of marine marine biology and patron of the renowned orgznisation hydrographique international based in Monaco, he is not against the marineland, the oceanographique Museum of Monace has dolphins , squals and sea turtles living in the museum .

He is also not against the circus, he is supporting Stéphanie when she is criticing each year when there is the gala of circus with animals

Charlene is patron of the association who is for the animals in freedomn she is patron of the association of Kevin Richards in South Africa saving the lions which are killed or injuried , she is also patron of a association , protector of the Rhino which are killed or injuried , we saw her visiting this association, the rhinos were in cages

She has no lessons to receive from these extremists grupe

There was a petition against the fact Albert kept an rhino in the exotic garden of Monaco, he was received by an association which saved the injuried rhinos in South Africa but he has a petition against the fact there was an rhino in the exotic gaden of Monaco

We had photos of Caroline, Albert and Stéphanie playing with dolphins where they were children at the marineland of San Francisco, there were no critics , times changed
I love the dolphins , these animals love to be with the men and they adore the children, I Don't think that the marine land is a jail , But I Don't like the circus with the animals but very often, in the zoos, the animals are not unhappy,

But I understand you are pleased to read the critics about these photos, what she is doing , she is Always criticed by the same persons
All of the information you provide is the reason it is surprising that Princess Charlene is not better informed.

Fact:
Dolphins swim up to 100 km a day when not in captivity - no aquatic park however spacious is able to provide that freedom for them.

Fact:
Dolphins swim at depth when in the wild and spend far less time at the surface than they do in captivity. This can cause real problems for their skin.

Fact:
Dolphins are highly intelligent inquisitive creatures but they do not seek out the company of humans in the wild. They dont need it.

Fact:
Many dolphins in captivity are stressed by the conditions they live in (however good those may be) and are given anti-depressants and other drugs to cope - something that doesn't happen in the wild.

Fact:
There are many incidents of injury to both human and dolphin when swimming together, both in the wild and in captivity. It isn't natural.

These are all proven facts based in science and actual events. From science NOT extremist groups. Dolphins shouldn't be in captivity and be forced to swim with people. Nothing to do with Princess Charlene.

I'm sure that her only thought was to give the twins a great experience but that doesn't mean it's right. Just like Princess Stephanie isn't right about Circus animals, Prince Albert wasn't right about his pet rhino and Prince Rainier wasn't right about his private zoo. The difference with the last one is that times were different - nowadays, the research and the information are out there. I have every belief that the Grimaldis are animal lovers but this isn't right.

As usual, you cannot deviate from your Charlene adoration and admit that as a human being she sometimes makes mistakes. In this case, she is is ill-informed - as are you. Unless you are also a marine biologist and are privy to some information not available to the scientific community...

I don't know why I always thought that dolphins have happy lives in this type of facility. I've read about it after reading some of the posts here and seems that while there are benefits to humans, it's not the best option for dolphins.The Atlantis Dubai surprisingly says nothing about animal welfare and that worries me, although the dolphins seem to have been born in captivity.
Perhaps the princess was not aware just like me?

I don't know why I always thought that dolphins have happy lives in this type of facility. I've read about it after reading some of the posts here and seems that while there are benefits to humans, it's not the best option for dolphins.The Atlantis Dubai surprisingly says nothing about animal welfare and that worries me, although the dolphins seem to have been born in captivity.
Perhaps the princess was not aware just like me?
I'm certain that she wasn't because I know she loves animals. Also, she wouldn't have originally posted the photos if she knew.

I was just a bit surprised that she wasn't more aware.

Princess Charlene is very active these days, she hasn't been back in Monaco from Dubai for long!

Last edited:
Always nice to see the Princess doing a duty and being active in Monaco.

It’s also good to see her fulfilling less glamorous engagements, out and about in Monaco.

No pictures of Charlene in Sweden? I thought there was some event about road safety and security going on that she was attending. Or have I got the dates wrong?

No pictures of Charlene in Sweden? I thought there was some event about road safety and security going on that she was attending. Or have I got the dates wrong?

No your dates are correct. I saw pictures of King Gustav and Prince Michael of Kent attending this event.

No your dates are correct. I saw pictures of King Gustav and Prince Michael of Kent attending this event.
I had read she would attend. But it is school holidays so she could be away with the twins.

All the family, Albert, Charlene and the kids are in holidays since last tuesday, Monaco matin said this news in an article where the prince could not attend , it was the opening of the japanese Week, Lous Ducruet was present to this event the article said they Don't know where the princely family will be

Albert having not a lot of free days all the family went to the holidays since the first day of the holidays day of Prince Albert , they will retun at the end of the Week, the school holidays will be finished next monday

I think it is perhaps in South Africa as the father of Charlene is ill

All the family, Albert, Charlene and the kids are in holidays since last tuesday, Monaco matin said this news in an article where the prince could not attend , it was the opening of the japanese Week, Lous Ducruet was present to this event the article said they Don't know where the princely family will be

Albert having not a lot of free days all the family went to the holidays since the first day of the holidays day of Prince Albert , they will retun at the end of the Week, the school holidays will be finished next monday

I think it is perhaps in South Africa as the father of Charlene is ill

Don't they usually go sking at this time of year?

:previous: Very good idea, good on her!

Well done Charlene! A tremendous initiative.

Great that Charlene is getting involved in the COVID-19 fight! I suppose the disease is even closer to home now Albert has just recovered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice interview about a great gesture. The work of the Foundation is important and dear to Charlene's heart but I think it was the right decision to "veer from the mission" in this case.

The Foundation seems higher profile and to have a clearer direction since Gareth stepped in to help his sister.

The Foundation with Gareth Wittsock as its general secretary gives its a far more family run feeling .

Nice interview about a great gesture. The work of the Foundation is important and dear to Charlene's heart but I think it was the right decision to "veer from the mission" in this case.

The Foundation seems higher profile and to have a clearer direction since Gareth stepped in to help his sister.

Also, he seems quite well-spoken which is a good thing in a spokesperson for a foundation like this (and call me stupid, but it's the first time I realised her name is pronounced "Charleene" instead of "Charlène" (for some reason I had that last variation in my head) , seems logical her being from an english speaking country, i just never thought about it :flowers: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom