Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess looks awesome. What an ensemble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see her out with Jacques - shame there aren't more photos. From what I can see the dress looks lovely.

P Charlene looks happy and relaxed-I like that colour on her. A nice event for mother and son.

Lovely to see the Princess back after her mid summer break.

It's a shame we don't have better photos of the event, the princess seems to have had a great time.

Do we know if she had an actual mid-summer break?

The royalcouturier, I posted photos on my blog
Here is an article about the 'prize Princesse Charlene of Monaco, charity race in hello magazine
https://www.hellomonaco.com/news/la...the-hippodrome-at-cagnes-sur-mer-for-charity/

Photos published by the princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondati...074&__xts__[0]=68.ARCEA64ObexXpssaZVZp9-W0H9a

I have also other photos of Prince Jacques on my blog

New photos of the héréditary Prince Jacques of Monaco at the charity Race at Cagnes sur Mer

le prince héréditaire Jacques au Prix Princesse Charlene de Monaco, charity race - marriane eklablog.fr

Video and other photos about the charity race prix Princesse Charlene with the presence of Princess Charlene and the hereditary prince jacques

https://www.instagram.com/p/B09g6s5...a-7ExoutbU0mWn1g8DCChQc4oNrs9GmH1pU92MSCtxLnw

Here's a video report about the charity race:

What a lovely video. I am so annoyed I went past the venue just a couple of hours prior to this event on the train. I had no idea it was taking place.

Very beautiful child, pity his sister wasn't there !

So sweet to see Jacques there! He's a lovely little boy. A pity that Gabriella wasn't there to join him.

Yes, it is a pity not to see Gabriella too, but Jacques is the Prince Hereditaire, and I have noticed that Jacques appears more than Gabriella so I think that Charlene and Albert want them to grow up as two different individuals which is a good thing since they are going to have different public roles in the future.

MissCongeniality, you are right, I think it is their wish
We saw him alone to the Sainte Dévote fest, to the good friday procession and the prix princesse Charlene , charity race' event which is involving monegash associations
Perhaps we will see Gabriella with her mother at different events

Melina, I fully agree. I think that it is very wise of Charlene and Albert to gradually instill in the twins that they are 2 separate individuals and that in future they will have different roles and responsibilities in Monaco

When I saw this thread had been updated I thought she had done a new engagement... I should have known better.

Hopefully most members of the Monégasque Princely family are now enjoying their summer holidays.

:previous: Omg Princess Charlenne and son Prince Jacques are lovely!!!

Lovely picture of Mother and Son. Hope they are enjoying a beautiful Summer holiday.

Jacques is growing fast. He seems tall for his age...he's a lovely little boy for sure.

The last current event for P.Charlene was mid july i believe, is there any upcoming event we might expect to see her?
I don't think the Monaco princely family publish something like an event agenda or something, do they?

The last current event for P.Charlene was mid july i believe, is there any upcoming event we might expect to see her?
I don't think the Monaco princely family publish something like an event agenda or something, do they?

I think the picnic is the only event in August we can be sure she'll be at. Every year she visits the Hector Otto Foundation in august, so I think we can look forward to this too.

The picnic usually takes place in early September, August is holiday time...

Early september is quite soon too :flowers: so we'll have that to look forward too

For her foundation there also don't seem to be events in august, so it's holiday time all around ?

The last current event of Princess Charlene was the Red Cross Gala on july 26th 2019

The date of the monegash pic nic will be on september 6th

I gave the dates of the future pic nic and of the futuregala for the océans on my blog

Evènements à venir - marriane eklablog.fr

No, it was very rarely that the pic nic took place in august, it is Always at the beginning of september , the monegash people are in in holidays in august and there would not be enough people attending if it would be in august
Last year, it was august 31 th because the prince had to travel in China september 1st
This year, it is september 6th at the parc Princesse Antoinette , my friend received the invitation which said that it is on september 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom