Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some photos of the meeting of Princess Charlene and the President of Georgia Salome Zourabichvili at the Presidential Palace of Georgia were released today:

** fb gallery **

Lovely to see Charlene looking happy and confident on this visit for her Foundation.

Here's another nice photo of a gala dinner Charlene attended in Georgia, she is pictured with Georgian Prince Juan Bagration-Mukhrani and his wife Kristine:

** Pic **

And a video report including an interview:

Last edited:
^^^ previous
Yes, I noticed that too! How nice to see her wear this beautiful piece. She looks so elegant.

What a wonderful surprise! I'm so happy to see Charlene wearing the Ocean necklace again after 9 years. Now I wait to see her wearing the tiara!

There is a video of Charlene entering at an event this summer at Calvi , she is wearing a crown on her head
It is the first time we see her wearing a crown at en event, this crown seems to be the crown she was wearing at the gala diner of her wedding

Mc Gergor was present, it was this summer before the the race Calvi Monaco crossing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKlHvPif_v/

There is a video of Charlene entering at an event this summer at Calvi , she is wearing a crown on her head
It is the first time we see her wearing a crown at en event, this crown seems to be the crown she was wearing at the gala diner of her wedding

Mc Gergor was present, it was this summer before the the race Calvi Monaco crossing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKlHvPif_v/

I saw the video as well and yes she is wearing a tiara although I am not sure which one as it is seen only from the back for a few seconds.

It is a big pity and I really cannot understand why not all of Charlene's events get covered by media or at least some photos published on her Foundation's page.

The communication of the palace is not good,
The visit of the P Charlene to the president of the Georgia was not published as the road safety meeting and the reception o the palace were not published , these events were published on the page of the Princess charlene of Monaco foundation

This event of the video was surely in Summer

Here are photos I published on my blo

Photos de la vidéo - marriane eklablog.fr

The video about the Princess Charlène of Monaco Foundation of this year 2020 with what the princess Charlene with her foundation did and the projects of the foundation

Thanks melina p. Some scenes in there I haven’t seen before.

Posts about Princess Charlene attending the memorial service for late Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini have been moved to the this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Princess Charlene, back yet ? From her trip?

Is Princess Charlene, back yet ? From her trip?

Shoudlnt think so as she's supposed t be having surgery and recovering from it and wasn't well enough to come home for her anniversary....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom