Princess Charlene Current Events Part 5 : July 2021-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An Ard Ri

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
An Iarmhí
Country
Ireland
220px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Charlene%2C_Princess_of_Monaco.svg.png

229px-Royal_Monogram_of_Princess_Charlene_of_Monaco.svg.png

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for the Current Events of Princess Charlene of Monaco!

The previous thread can be found here:

** Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 4: April 2019-July 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.​

Last edited:
Lovely seeing Princess Gabriella presenting an award and in her first ever evening dress. Her mother looked gorgeous too, great to have her back.

a mom and daughter outing, very nice ❤️ also P.Charlene really does look better every time we get a glimpse of her, so i really hope she is on the mend and the worst is over..

Wonderful to see them both last night at the Fashion Awards ceremony!

2 gorgeous princesses! It was sheer delight watching them. Our beloved Princess Charlene is looking much better and hopefully the worst is over. It is very wise of Princess Charlene and Prince Albert to gradually start introducing the twins to official events. That way they will get used to being in the limelight and getting used to carrying out royal duties.

really good seeing Princess Charlene out with her daughter. love Charlene's dress

What a pleasant surprise to see the two Princesses at the Fashion Award Show. And both of them looking lovely and excited to be there. P Charlene looked healthy and particularly stunning and elegant as always. Welcome back, P Charlene.

Good see Princess Charlene at the the Foundation event and supported by Gareth as always.

Great to see the Princess back in full swing with her duties. Can't wait for the Red Cross ball this year.

Yes, I agree. She looks so much better, relaxed and confident. So good to see.

Princess Charlene today 4 July visited the maternity ward of the Princess Grace Hospital Center to meet the parents and their newborn babies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfmM1_ajRlL/

So good to see her looking so much better than only a few months ago, healthier, interested in the people she visits, doing a solo engagement even, there have been times that i thought we'd never see it again :flowers:

Last edited:
C4A and Lee-Z, I fully agree. It was wonderful seeing her again carrying out solo official engagements. It is something that we were all longing for.

She was always great at these types of visits, but once again it strikes me how great she looks here and genuinly happy to be there.
And i'm not talking better than the last year during her illness, but better than a long, long time before too... ❤️

It is lovely seeing our beloved Princess carrying out solo engagements. She is in splendid form and the colour of her dress adds more radiance to her already radiant look. She is not 100% in full form but 200%!!!! It has been ages ago that we saw this look on her face!!! ��������������������������

It is lovely seeing our beloved Princess carrying out solo engagements. She is in splendid form and the colour of her dress adds more radiance to her already radiant look. She is not 100% in full form but 200%!!!! It has been ages ago that we saw this look on her face!!! ��������������������������
It really seems that Charlene has a new lease on her life as often happens when people have been debilitated by prolonged illness. I think the best I thought we would see was a diminished Charlene by virtue of that illness. But, God has been good to her and she is paying it forward with wonderful engagements where she shines so much she's almost luminous and her level of engagement in the events is easy to see.

I bet the people she is meeting are noting the renewed radiance compared to previous visits and this one is no different with all that gorgeous yellow screaming summer.

Our beloved Princess is in full form carrying out solo engagements! She is looking wonderful and totally relaxed. Wonderful Princess Charlene!

Princess Charlene about Akris fashion show in Paris:

"Thank you Albert for a wonderful evening and congratulations on 100 years of perfection ��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjNH7WjMaJL/?hl=el

Albert Kriemler is the Creative Director of Akris

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
As the new president of the Society for the Protection of Animals of Monaco, Princess Charlene went to meet the teams at the premises of the Monegasque SPA.⠀

On the Eze site, a dozen dogs and about fifteen cats are currently occupying the premises waiting for a new family.⠀

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj78zNPDN_3/

Princess Charlene:

"Went to visit the Monaco SPA Please support a local SPA or animal shelter near you
Thank you
Merci
With all my love ♥️"

"https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj8fnhwj-Mj/?hl=el

Last edited:
Is this the organisation that Princess Antoinette presided in the past?

Back
Top Bottom