Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true; he's planted the seed and it's too late to backpedal! People will now have the image of twins in their brains until Charlene delivers.

I think that the palace will confirm or deny soon, he is perhaps waiting that Charlene pass the first trimestre to do it.
I remember Buckimgham Palace denied that Kate was expecting twins in january at the end of the trimestre of pregnancy.

i doubt that the princely palace will not say anything if there are yet rumors of twins.

The stork visiting the noble couple how wonderful.Like everyone on the board I wish Charlene a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery of a healthy child. A child is a child whether it is twins or not and no matter what the sex.
Deo Juvante

The fact that the story has not been so far denied officially makes me hope that it is true !!!!

My god, why could this guy not shut up till the palace tells it (if it´s true)?

I read that Albert said (In his speech of today in Netherlands) that he is sory she can't be there but the reason is a happy one! :) Or something like this!

Albert being asked and congratulated for Charlene's pregnancy!
smile.gif

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/b...-bezoek-bij-premier-rutte

(Video at the left, above the one regarding the abdication)

http://www.telegraaf.nl/b...lbert_in_Apeldoorn__.html

Albert regarding pregnancy: "I'm sorry she cannot be here, but as you know the reason is a happy one

Last edited by a moderator:
A short interview of Prince Albert about the future birth. in Monaco Channel

JT Monaco Info du mercredi 4 juin 2014 / Videos / Monaco Info : Le Replay / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

The prince says that Princess Charlene is very well that they are very happy as you can imagine it. They they will do everything to ensure that it goes well in the serinity and in a family spirit.
He is asked how is the future mother

He said she is well and it like mothers at this stage of the pregnancy it is difficult to balance all, there is some tired but she is well for this moment.

I hope that I did not make a mistake of translation.

Why didn't they ask him about the twins stories, and finally put the matter to rest?

Last edited:
Why didn't they ask him about the twins stories, and finally put the matter to rest?

It's the Monaco Channel, if the palace doesn't want to talk about it, then the channel will not ask about it! ;)

Thank you MelinaPremiere, glad Charlene is well!

Maybe the interview was made before the twins story came out...

No the story of the twins came out saturday and there was an article in Monaco Matin sunday june 1st

Charlène de Monaco attendrait des jumeaux, selon un proche de sa famille | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

Charlene De Monaco expects to a relative

The interview was made during the the visit in Nederlands

The interview was made by Monaco Channel , news of the principauty and I think that the reporter was asked not to put the question about the twins.

the traduction of the title of Monaco Matin

Charlene expects twins according to a relative

Last edited by a moderator:
So either a November or December birth or (births)? In the light of no official denial, could go either way?

I am thrilled for them - I hope it's a boy and a girl. Mainly I hope mother and babies are healthy and safe. :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous:

The only official information we have so far is that Princess Charlene is pregnant and that the birth is expected for the end of this year. Prince Albert added in an interview that Charlene is happy and healthy.

As to the rest, we'll have to wait and see :)

ok, so I hope it wont be a cesarean, not that the doctor is deciding about the "order" of the heir and the spare :D
Congrats to the couple for the double children!
BYe Bine

Last edited:
I don't see a confirmation in this article... just what was said last week...I'd love her to confirm it but the title is misguiding.

How did I miss this thread?!
Wonderful news, so happy for this couple in particular! Hoping for a girl secretly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom