Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I am so happy for Charlene and Albert. Their forthcoming happy event is big enough all on it's own without having to embellish it.

My thoughts are:

a. She is having twins, :ohmy: Or

b. When her dad said she was pregnant everyone was so surprised that he said, very drolly, "anyone would think she was having twins . . ." :D

What I find the most interesting at the news story of Mr Wittstock telling to the press about the pregnancy, is that he says that Charlene informed him about the pregnancy on the weekend of May 24, just a week before the official press release.

Why is that "interesting"? Perhaps Charlene and Albert were waiting until they reached the all-important 12 week mark before they told anyone, family included. Quite a few people do that.

Here's to a healthy and safe pregnancy :cheers:

What I find the most interesting at the news story of Mr Wittstock telling to the press about the pregnancy, is that he says that Charlene informed him about the pregnancy on the weekend of May 24, just a week before the official press release.

Maybe she knows he can't keep his big mouth shut...:lol:

....especially if she is carrying twins and Dad let the cat out of the bag! :D

All Royal children are extremely well behaved as a rule, at least in public. I don't see Albert and Charlene's kid any different, even given the princely family is definitely more ,um, easy going on certain proprieties than other Royal families.

Lovely and wonderful news!! May God be with them and their future child. I hope that now all the ugly gossip will stop and leave Charlene in peace.

Easiest thing to put a stop to the twins rumours:

Her father can retract his statement given to the South African Reporter;
The South African Reporter Friend can retract it;
The Palace can deny the statement officially.

Fait accompli!

Easiest thing to put a stop to the twins rumours:

Her father can retract his statement given to the South African Reporter;
The South African Reporter Friend can retract it;
The Palace can deny the statement officially.

Fait accompli!

:ROFLMAO: Very pragmatic! I think if it's true we'll hear about it very soon...

Thats brilliant!

Im really excited about this royal birth it felt like it might not happen both not being young so Im really excited that its happened for them I think they will make loving parents.
Nicest thing Ive heard all day
:)

Even Monaco Matin publishs an article about rumors of twins

Charlène de Monaco attendrait des jumeaux, selon un proche de sa famille | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

This newspaper never repeats rumors comming from tabloids When Charlotte was pregnant, it was the last newspaper to speak about her pregnacy, it waited that we saw a belly to announce the pregnacy of Charlotte

I did not believe that Princess Charlen is waiting twins but to day, even serious newspapers as ' le Point' are speaking about a possible birth of twins.

I think that if it is untrue, the palace will deny the rumors specially if the newspaper of the country speaks about twins , if the palace does nothing in the next days, I think it may be true

I too think it's true... Wait and see :)

Do you think we'll have to wait till December? :-( Maybe they want to wait a bit, but if she's having twins it would be logical to announce it sooner or later, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Very good news for the couple and the principality!

I'd like to see Charlene as a happy and fulfilled mother! May she have a safe pregnancy! :flowers:

They usually ignore all nonsenses. And when it is nonsense or no nonsense: that becomes automatically clear in December, no action required...

:flowers:

Oh I see what you mean. They prefer to announce the birth, or births, when they happen in November or December.

They usually ignore all nonsenses. And when it is nonsense or no nonsense: that becomes automatically clear in December, no action required...

How do you know that the date of birth is in December?
I remembered that when the press discovered the pregnancy of Princess Stephanie the confirmation from the palace afterwards spoke about a birth expected at the end of the year.
Louis was born at the end of November and apparently a few weeks later than expected.
The palace apparently mostly uses the end of the year for a birth in November/December.

Anyway if the birth should occur in December they are rather early in announcing the pregnancy

Last edited:
Well, Clyde Meela, the other South African reporter who wrote about the twins is a friend of Charlene and her family and he said he called Charlene's father who confirmed the news. I don't think he'd say that he was told anything he wasn't, the possibility is that Mike misunderstood his daughter when she told him, how likely is that?

Bridgette Radebele a friend of the family Wittstock and we saw her at the side of princess charlene at the Princess Grace gala last year claimed also that the family of charlene said her that she was expecting twins.

Well, its either fact? Or fiction? But the official line (Palace), are remaining silent either way, and may choose to neither confirm, or deny, the story?

The deciding factor then, will be time itself!

Maybe all these blabbermouth friends should allow the parents of the baby(babies) to make the next announcement...

A website called BOHOMOTH is saying twins and the site has only been updated in the last 2 hours. They say she learned 4 weeks ago that it was twins and she will give birth in November. Don't know how accurate this site usually is but it's an interesting read.

It will automatically become clear whether it will be a boy, a girl, twins, triplets or quadruplets. I am amazed by all the discussion about Charlène expecting twins or not. I am happy for the parents-to-be and wish them a good pregnancy, for the rest I will wait and see.

Many thanks. Interesting reading, as it has more information re this. [BOHOMOTH].

Last edited:
I so wish that the Palace silence means that's true (I am a twin myself) !

It could be twins but her father is maybe trying to cool down the gossip... Who knows

Haha! too late to take back what he said. This twin thing will be the talk until that child/children are born!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom