Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes C4A I long to see her, to be reassured she is well.

I also long to see her, I miss her! But her and the baby's health comes first of course.

Does anyone here know which events in August she "might" attend? Only Red Cross Ball?

Yes, generally in August there aren't many engagements... I was hoping for her attendace the 18th July at Ladies Lunch in Monaco...

There is the announce of the SBM about the Red Cross Gala in the presence of Prince Albert and princesse Charlene.

Diana Krall - Gala de la Croix-Rouge Monégasque 2014

In this announce which was published only last friday, the annouce writtes that Charlene will attend the gala. I think that Charlene will attend aonly the most important events in Monaco like ' the inauguration of the princess Charlene rose, the launching of the yacht club of Monaco and the Red Cross Gala which is the most important gala of Monaco'After there is august and Albert and charlene are in holidays untill beginning september.

Charlene is perhaps expecting twins as her father announced it . A pregnancy of twins requires a lot of rest because there are a lot of risks. My niece who had twins had to rest a lot and could not work during all her pregnacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the info, I'm happy that she will attend.

Just a question, when is the inauguration of the princess Charlene rose and the launching of the yacht club of Monaco?

Thank you for the info, I'm happy that she will attend.

Just a question, when is the inauguration of the princess Charlene rose and the launching of the yacht club of Monaco?

Both events took place in June:flowers: You can find all the pictures online

There is the announce of the SBM about the Red Cross Gala in the presence of Prince Albert and princesse Charlene.

Diana Krall - Gala de la Croix-Rouge Monégasque 2014

In this announce which was published only last friday, the annouce writtes that Charlene will attend the gala. I think that Charlene will attend aonly the most important events in Monaco like ' the inauguration of the princess Charlene rose, the launching of the yacht club of Monaco and the Red Cross Gala which is the most important gala of Monaco'After there is august and Albert and charlene are in holidays untill beginning september.

Charlene is perhaps expecting twins as her father announced it . A pregnancy of twins requires a lot of rest because there are a lot of risks. My niece who had twins had to rest a lot and could not work during all her pregnacy.
I really can't wait, she should show the bump more now !!!!:)

Yes, me too. It's been a month since we've seen her. Maybe the Palace should issue a statement just to reassure everyone that she is well, if they don't maybe nasty rumours will start up again.

Yes, me too. It's been a month since we've seen her. Maybe the Palace should issue a statement just to reassure everyone that she is well, if they don't maybe nasty rumours will start up again.

I know what you mean:sad: but sadly the palace won't comment on such things...

Both events took place in June:flowers: You can find all the pictures online
Oh yes I saw all of them before, I just didn't remenber which event it was, that's why, but thank you so much;)

Does anyone here knows which and when Monaco's most important events will take place after Red Cross Ball until the end of the year? I suppose she will attend those really important now...

There is a big article about the Red Cross Gala in the presence of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene in the newspaper Monaco Matin to day

After the Red Cross Gala, the principaly couple takes holiday somewhere we don't know, but perhaps the paparrazzis would want taking photos of a pregnant Charlene.
Normally, this september, there is the pic nic with the people of Monaco and they would fly to New York where Albert will do a speech to the onu seccion and Charlene wille met madame Ban Ki Moon which made a meeting with the wifes of heads of states who are involved in the desease autim and she will take part to the meeting of Bill Clinton as deleguée for autism.
On october 8th there will be the Princess Grace gala at Los Angeles, the presence of the prince Albert and princess Charlene

But all these events were announced before the pregnancy of Charlene but we saw that the duties of Charlene were cancelled during june and july. All these events may be changed for Charlene.

There will be the inauguration of the Sea Aid trainig centre on Larvotto , I am sure Charlene will be there because this centre is supported by the Princess Charlene foundation and it was the big will of the princess Charlene. The inauguration must take place on automn.

Last edited by a moderator:
But all these events were announced before the pregnancy of Charlene but we saw that the duties of Charlene were cancelled during june and july. All these events may be changed for Charlene.

I hope they are. The list sounds exhausting for a pregnant woman who may be needing to protect herself. Not worth the risk. Stay home - relax, I say. :flowers:

Ater all, the most important thing is : "no news = good news"

On the official facebook page of palais princier people are complaining because they have not seen Charlene for a while. Have a look: https://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco?fref=ts They all say to be worry about her and that the palace should release at least some info about her health!

And all are speaking about a pregnancy of twins, they are worried about Charlene and her babies.

IMO yes the palace should release a reassuring brief statement like it was done for Kate. They only could say that she is doing fine and confirm or deny the twin pregnancy

:previous: I don't know... I have a feeling that we might not see her at the gala at this point:ermm:
Why would she be there if she can't attend other engagements? If she needs to lay in bed theres no reason why she would go IMO

I published the announce of the SBM on the thread of the Monaco red cross gala but I publish it again because it is in english this times, the presence of Albert and Charlene is announced

Diana Krall, Monaco Red Cross Gala 2014

Yes I know but even if her presence has been announced I think we cannot give it for certain that she will attend... We'll see

I think she did not attend to the minors events in Monaco but there she will be present because this gala is a very big event , she will be present as she was present at the launchings of the princess Charlene rose and the launching of the yacht club house in june.
Nobody knows if she must stay in bed, I think she needs a lot of rest but attends some important events.

And her rare presence will bring a lot of publicity for the event... so more money for the Charity !

According to italian mags Albert and Charlene don't know the sex of the babies because the want it to be a surpise... They seem quite certain that they are having twins... and that the birth is expected before christmas... They cite "the palace sources": take it very much with a grain of salt also because if you see between the lines of Albert's interview to the italian newspaper "Il corriere della sera! (posted in albert and charlene general news) he seems to deny the twins story...

Last edited:
The reporter asked about twins? Blue? Pink?

Albert said yellow? From that I read, the twins story is untrue!

Last edited:
The reporter asked about twins? Blue? Pink?

Albert said yellow? From that I read, the twins story is untrue!

I think that answer is non-commital as all his answers about the pregnancy have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom