Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 - September 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacques looks a bit uncomfortable posing but Gabriella is clearly in her element.

Personally, I think it's sad for these very intelligent and sensitive creatures to be reduced to entertainment in this way. If they are only used to a life in captivity that's one thing but performing is something else.

I'm slightly surprised at Charlene after the controversy she caused a few years back when she spoke about sharks in the Indian ocean - i had the impression she was interested in animals in their natural habitat.

Lovely photos of Jacques and Gabriella - Jacques looks so much like Charlene here and Gabriella is turning into quite a pretty little girl. Much more stylish school photos than the ones we have here in England (all mine are safely tucked away in the cupboard so nobody can see how awful I look - my nursery photo is the only one on show, since that was the first one ever taken :D) - but I expect no less from Monaco! ?

I'm so sorry, rominet09. Losing anyone is tough, but especially a twin. :sad: Hugs to you at what I'm sure is a difficult time of year.
Thank you so much… the void will never be filled...:flowers:Thank you once more !

It seems that the photos have been taken down from Princess Charlene's Instagram- there were an awful lot of comments about dolphins in captivity so I'm assuming that is the reason.

Japan...the U.S...Africa...the Middle East...those are some well traveled little ones.

And not even 5 years old yet!?

It seems that the photos have been taken down from Princess Charlene's Instagram- there were an awful lot of comments about dolphins in captivity so I'm assuming that is the reason.

And rightly so.

They are perhaps much discussed but they are beautiful and we know now that the twins were with the princess Charlene at Dubai

I'm sure the twins had fun but it's cruel to the dolphins. They should be in the wild not in captivity for "entertainment". Given that we are led to believe that Charlene doesn't attend the circus festival because she doesn't like the animal situation it seems strange that she is okay with this.

I'm sure the twins had fun but it's cruel to the dolphins. They should be in the wild not in captivity for "entertainment". Given that we are led to believe that Charlene doesn't attend the circus festival because she doesn't like the animal situation it seems strange that she is okay with this.

I agree and I've never been comfortable with this kind of "entertainment". An hour of human joy is not worth a lifetime or half a lifetime of suffering for the animal.

I love dolphins. Along with sea lions and seals they are among my favorite creatures on Earth.

After seeing those horrific heartbreaking photos last month in the news of dolphins huddled together comforting one another while being slaughtered off the coast of Japan i broke down crying at work.

(No, i do NOT recommend that anyone look up the images online)

I guess my unpopular opinion is that after seeing that, i would rather know that these gentle amazing creatures are in an environment where they are protected , as long as they are not being mistreated.:ermm:

Last edited:

Completly agree with You Florestane.

I'm quite disheartened by those photos of the children with the dolphin.
That's not what wild creatures are for.

Quite right too,glad they were removed.

Gabrielle speaks English with an American accent, much like her Daddy.

Adorable children and adorable birthday message for grandma

I think the grandma was happy to receive this message

Happy birthday Prince Jacques and princesse Gabriella

What a lovely sweet message on the Princely twins birthday !

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella have such splendid colorful hats!

When P.Gabriella smiles I see a lot of her aunt P.Stephanie in her.. ?

Gabriella looks like her father, prince Albert and also her grand mother princess Grace

Gabriella is a Grimaldi /Kelly, Jacques is a Wittstock/ Humberstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriella has changed a lot! She's going to be very pretty - they're lovely children. I hope they both had a great birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks melina p, for sharing these lovely pictures again. Jacques certainly is the more shy one.

It seems that Jacques and Gabriella are able to enjoy a "normal" childhood which is lovely to see. I can imagine that they can roam pretty freely in South Africa with their parents without the media following them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom